剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy, wake up, sweetie.
吉米 快醒醒 宝贝
Jimmy!
吉米
What happened?
出什么事了
I don't remember anything.
我什么都不记得了
We were watching TV and you fainted.
我们在看电视 你晕倒了
Welcome back to Inside Probe.
欢迎回到《深度追击》
We looked at a small town
本期我们聚焦一座小镇
in the grips of a serial killer named Lucy Carlyle.
连环杀手露西·卡拉尔在此被捕
Oh, yeah.
对了
We were watching Inside Probe.
我们在看《深度追击》
I remember that.
这我记得
We got to know the simple family who brought her down.
我们走访了这个将她擒获的普通家庭
This is familiar.
这个镜头眼熟
I-I remember that.
我想起来了
But not before the son, Jimmy Chance,
不幸的是 这家独子吉米·吉斯
got her pregnant.
搞大了她肚子
Lucy was tried and convicted.
露西被判死刑
There was even a jailhouse wedding.
两人甚至在监狱喜结连理
Okay. Yep, it's all coming back to me.
没错 全都想起来了
I remember that.
我记得这里
And we showed you the incredible news...
我们还公布了一条惊人的消息
Lucy was somehow not executed.
露西死里逃生了
I'm alive!
姐逆天而归
I don't think he remembered that.
这一出记不得了吧
What is this on my head?
我头上这是啥啊
Maw Maw's hemorrhoid pillow.
奶奶的防痔疮坐垫
You keep banging your head on the floor.
你的头不停地跟地板玩亲亲
Lucy's alive. Deal with it.
露西还活着 接受事实吧
So, you're a scumbag who murdered your boyfriends
身为一个谋杀数名男友的女魔头
and the good people of America found you guilty.
美帝的子民们判定你有罪
And yet you survived execution.
你却从电椅上活了过来
What was that like?
跟我们讲讲吧
It was pretty wild, Nancy.
真是很离奇 南希
Pretty fucking wild.
真他妹的不可思议
I was nervous because things didn't look good.
意识到小命难保 我非常不安
And then...
接着
everything went black.
我眼前一黑
The next thing I knew,
醒来时 我发现
I was being drawn to this light at the end
自己在一束光亮的指引下
of a very long hallway.
漫步在长长的走廊中
It was just like you see in those news magazine show reenactments.
跟新闻杂♥志♥上的濒死场景重现一样
Oh, and there's this faint whiff of lavender in the air.
空气中还弥漫着淡淡的薰衣草香
Love lavender. Got a candle in my office. Go ahead
我爱薰衣草 办公室之宝 继续
Well, I got to the light
我走近那片光亮
and he appeared.
然后他就出现了
Hello, Lucy.
你好 露西
She got to meet Ed Begley Jr.?
她居然见到了小埃德·比格雷[演员]
I hate her. I hate her so much.
我恨她 羡慕嫉妒恨
You are not welcome here.
这里不欢迎你
Hop on, sugar boobs.
过来吧 大♥波♥妹
We've been waiting for you.
你让我们久等了
And the next thing I knew,
接下来
I was back.
我回来了
Well, needless to say, everyone was a little shocked.
当然了 大家都虎躯一震
I don't mean shocked like...
不是被电的那种震
I mean shocked like, like surprised--
是被吓到的那种
I mean, she was "Shocked."
我是说 她被电了
W-We were surprised.
我们是被吓到了
Anywho.
什么乱七八糟的
We didn't handle it very well.
我们都有点失态了
Fueled by fear,
由于恐惧
the guards gave Carlyle a beating
狱警痛揍了卡拉尔一顿
that no decent human being could feel was justified.
其行径可谓丧天良灭人寰
Kick her ass! Yes! Harder!
揍扁她 就是这样 狠一点
In the head! In the head! Come on!
爆她头 捅她菊 加把劲
Back from the dead and brutalized by prison guards,
死里逃生后 又遭狱警毒打
the scumbag serial killer lawyered up.
臭名昭著的连环杀手找来律师助阵
And who better to represent a scumbag
要说为恶棍谋利益
than this skidmark of a bleeding heart
谁能比得上这位铁石心肠
defense lawyer, Sylvia Barnes.
人面兽心的辩护律师 西尔维亚·巴恩斯
Well, here we are again, Sylvia.
又见面了 西尔维亚
That's an ugly scarf.
你的围巾丑死了
Anyway, this was a dream case:
不说废话 本案太对味了
a beautiful client, abuse of power,
原告貌美如花 涉及滥用权力
and a defendant with pockets deep enough to pay for
被告的钱袋深不可测
my experimental foot reduction surgery.
足以为我的缩脚手术埋单了
You did have some fat, old sidewalk slappers, sister.
大姐 你的脚真是堪比马皇后
Guilty.
我承认
The state screwed up and the last thing they want
州政♥府♥搞砸了 他们最怕的就是
was the public to know about it.
这件事被公之于众
So they secretly dropped all charges
于是他们私下撤销了指控
and cut Lucy Carlyle a fat check.
给露西·卡拉尔开了张红彤彤的大支票
But she's been gone two years.
但她消失两年了
W-Where's she been?
她跑哪儿去了
Nancy will get it out of her.
南希通通都能问出来
So it's been two years. Where you been?
这两年 你跑哪儿去了
Well, the last thing I wanted to do is stick around town
我总不能继续待在这个城里
where everyone would look at me like I was a serial killer.
头顶连环杀手的牌子 忍♥受异样目光
And after almost going to Hell,
险些堕入地狱后
I decided I probably needed a little spiritual guidance.
我决定寻求精神上的指引
Ed Begley Jr. gave me a second chance and...
小埃德·比格雷给了我重生的机会
I wanted to make the most of it.
我可不想白白浪费掉
So Lucy Carlyle's odyssey of faith
于是露西·卡拉尔追寻信仰的征途
brought her to these men.
通向了这群人
These monks taught her to love rather than hate,
这些和尚教导她要心怀仁爱 摒弃恨意
much like TV's Monk
就像电视界的和尚[神探阿蒙]
taught America to laugh.
教导美国人开怀大笑一样
We miss you Tony Shalhoub,
我们永远铭记你 托尼·夏尔赫布
you were a treasure.
你是天赐的礼物
But something was missing in her life
但她的人生仍有缺失
and no amount of meditation and tofu could fill it.
无论冥想多久 吃多少素都弥补不了
But now you're going back to Natesville
但你如今重返纳什维尔
where you have some unfinished business to take care of.
想要处理一些未竟之事
That's right, Nancy.
说的没错 南希
I'm gonna fight for custody of my daughter.
我要夺回女儿的抚养权
Son of a bitch.
小兔崽子
He popped my ass pillow.
他把我的屁垫砸穿了
A serial killer suing for custody?
连环杀手想要抚养权
It's a joke, right?
开玩笑呢吧
I wish it were.
真是玩笑就好了
But Lucy's lawyer doesn't joke.
露西的律师可不是吃素的
I know,
我很清楚
I dated Sylvia Barnes in law school.
上学那会儿 我和她交往过
I lost her respect in the bedroom
我没能在床上赢得她的芳心
by trying a few things
但我试了些花样
that I should have asked permission for first.
但没事先征求她的同意
I'm not gonna lose her respect in the courtroom.
我可不想在法庭上再输一次了
But you're the only lawyer we can afford.
但我们只能请得起你
Most attorneys don't list their hourly fees
大多律师不会在计时收费价格旁
with "Or Best Offer" next to it.
注上"可讨价还价"
And there's a reason I do that.
我可不是瞎闹的
I'm a terrible lawyer.
我是个没水平的律师
I make most of my money selling antioxidant super juices.
基本上以贩卖♥♥抗氧化超级果汁为生
Which, by the way, are guaranteed to improve your health.
顺便说说 这玩意绝对有益健康
Doctors proved that... with science.
经医学验证的
We don't need any juice,
我们才不要果汁
we need a lawyer. I agree.
我们要的是律师 我同意
You don't need any juice.
你们不要果汁
But this isn't just any juice.
这可不是一般的果汁
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表