剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, why are these dogs wearing suits?
这些狗狗咋都穿上西装了
They have job interviews today?
是要去面试还是咋的
No, they're auditioning for a play role.
不 它们是要去参加试镜
You are not kidding.
你没开玩笑啊
You are doing a play?
你要导个剧
That's awsome.
真棒
Yeah, it's called The Women Hillary Clinton
剧的名字叫
Who Should Have Been President.
《无冕之后 -- 希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥》
It explores the inner angst of a woman who, in order
旨在说出男权世界里 作为女强人内心的焦虑
to succeed in a man's world, is forced to wear a pantsuit.
她要想在这个社会收获成功 不得不披上戎装
Hmm. What's going on over there?
那边在干嘛
Oh. Shelley's auditioning Janet Renos.
雪莉在给珍妮特·里诺试镜
Oh, yeah. Well, the wig fits,
还行 假发戴着很合适
but you're gonna have to get your voice lower.
但你的嗓音还得再低点
It's still too feminine.
现在还是太女人了
Hey, you think there's a part for Hope? Yeah.
能分个什么角色给喜旺吗 没问题
She's either gonna play Hillary Clinton or Monica Lewinsky.
演希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥或者莫妮卡·莱温斯基都行
Oh, I hope she gets Hillary.
我觉得喜旺演希拉里不错
I don't know.
我不那么觉得
Monica Lewinsky has a really successful handbag line.
莫妮卡·莱温斯基的手提包牌子卖♥♥得可好了
Hillary's just a secretary.
希拉里还不就是个小秘
Butchie, no!
布奇 熊孩子
No, stop it! Stop it!
放开 别这样 快放开
I think we found our Bill Clinton.
看来比尔·克♥林♥顿♥有人选了
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, Floyd, Big Judy.
早啊 弗洛伊德 胖茱
I lost ten pounds.
我都瘦了十磅了
Hey, Not-as-big-as-you-have-been in-the-past Judy.
早啊 没以前那么胖的胖茱
You all here to pawn something or buy something back?
你们来这儿是要当还是买♥♥呀
We came to get back our cooler scooter.
我们是想来赎回我们的冻冻车
Yup. We thought we couldn't live without a motorized scooter
没错 我们本以为地球没有它依旧能转
that kept 36 beers cold, but no, no, we cannot.
可一想到它能冻36罐啤酒 思念便逆流成河
I'll get it, and Floyd, while I'm gone,
我去拿 还有弗洛伊德 要是趁我离开
it wouldn't be the end of the world
你不小心用你无敌的数学
if you would use your math skills
发现我数独哪儿算错了
to figure out where the hell I went wrong with that Sudoku.
千万别把这当世界末日
I hate coming in here and seeing all
我最讨厌在这儿
my old stuff that I had to sell.
看到我迫不得已贱卖♥♥的宝贝们
My light-up Frisbee,
我的发光飞碟
my Garbage Pail Kids,
垃圾太郎
my Dr. Shazaamo Magic Kit.
沙展博士的魔法工具箱
How has no one bought this stuff?
怎么会没人买♥♥下他们
It's not easy for me, either.
我理解你
Every cool piece of jewelry I've ever owned
我所有型爆了的首饰
is right here in this glass case.
都在这个玻璃盒子里
Oh, hey, look at this. Doesn't Mom have one
快看 老妈是不是
of these little pig statues?
也有一个这样的猪猪手办
Yeah, yeah, your mom has all kinds of crap.
是啊是啊 你老妈什么垃圾货都有
So, you're watching dog racing on our old TV.
你们竟然用我家的旧电视放赛狗
You looking to make bets?
你似乎有意下注
No. No, I'm done with all that.
没 没有 我才没兴趣
Here it is.
来咯
Give me 85 bucks, and it's all yours again.
85块成交
You mean 25 bucks. No.
你是说25块吧 不
$25 by last Friday, but you didn't pay by then.
那个价是上周五的 谁让你早不买♥♥
But this is all I have.
我只有这么多了
How long till the next race?
下场啥时候开始
Welcome back, old friend.
欢迎回归 老伙计
Welcome back.
欢迎回归
Ah, Home on the Mange.
病狗加油
Home on the Mange!
病狗加油
Home on the Mange. Come on, come on!
病狗加油 加油
Yes! Yes!
好样的 好样的
Winner, winner, kibble dinner!
赢了赢了 病狗无敌
Gambling?
赌博
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑啊
You know you have a gambling problem.
你知道自己有赌瘾的
I got our scooter cooler back.
可我把咱的冻冻车赢回来了
If anything, you should be thanking me.
要说就该说谢谢我
Maybe you have a thanking problem.
讲不定你缺致谢基因
Look at you.
瞧你那死相
You're acting like a maniac.
像个疯子一样
All twitchy with that crazy tongue of yours
巧舌如簧的样子
sticking out of your head.
咄咄逼人
I hate you like this!
我讨厌你这个样子
Ah, what's the big deal
小赌怡情
with a little bit of gambling?
有啥大不了的啊
Dad went in there with nothing,
老爸两袖清空进
and made it into something.
却能满载而归
Stop it, Jimmy.
闭嘴 吉米
the only thing worse than pigeons is magic.
这世上比鸽子更恶心的就只有魔法
Creeps me out. I'm sorry.
快拿开 对不起
Will this make you feel better?
这样会不会好点
Stop it!
别闹了
This is a serious situation.
我们在说正经的呢
Mr. Ants-in-his-pants over here
你知道这位裤子里钻了蚂蚁的先生
has a serious history
过去的赌博史
with gambling.
有多不堪吗
He went on his last gambling binge
就是我收集全猪宝宝的那年
the year I had completed my Porkchester collection.
他走上了赌博的不归路
Your father was on a hot streak,
当时他似乎逢赌必赢
...so he came in feeling like a thousand bucks.
每次回来都像赢了一千块
Who's your daddy?!
你♥爸♥贵姓
Oh, not you. I know you don't know who your daddy is.
没问你 我知道你从小丧父
Who's your daddy?
你♥爸♥贵姓
He bet on anything he could,
他逢啥必赌
and everything was great until he started to lose.
起初还得意洋洋 可最后还是悲剧了
No, no, no! How does a guy with one ball
不不不 一个只剩一个蛋蛋的男人
win a bicycle race three years in a row?!
怎么能连赢三年自行车比赛
Oh, less drag!
嗑药了
Less drag.
一定是嗑药了
Your dad lost so much,
你♥爸♥由于输的太多
he had to pawn all of his valuables.
不得不把自己的宝贝都当了
Then, when he lost even more,
后来更是一发不可收拾
he had to pawn my valuables.
把我的宝贝也当了
And when he hit rock bottom,
最后输得内♥裤♥都没了
he pawned all of your valuables.
他便把你的也全贱卖♥♥了
You told me you took all the money out my piggy bank
你不是说小猪猪里的钱是拿去
and put it in a retirement four-oh-wunk.
存在401K退休金计划了吗
I'm telling you, Jimmy, he has a serious problem.
我就说吧 吉米 他赌瘾可厉害了
Virginia, it's under control.
维吉妮亚 我自己控制得住
I can quit any time I want.
随时都能金盆洗手
And maybe you won't be so mad
也许看了我买♥♥给你的这幅耳环
when you see these beautiful earrings I got for you.
你能消消气
These are cufflinks that say "Burt" On them.
这明明是印了"伯特"的袖扣
It's so hard to shop for you.
给你买♥♥点东西真难
Wait a second. Mm.
等等
You said we pawned all those toys
我记得你说我们当了那些玩具
to help starving kids in Africa.
是为了给非洲挨饿的儿童募捐
You're telling me
所以事实上
no one's starving in Africa?
非洲没人挨饿
**Dick Nixon had Watergate*
*迪克·尼克尔森经历了水门事件
*Hoover's depression was really great*
*胡佛很很很绝望
**W. Bush was clearly not a genius, genius*
*布♥什♥真算不上天才
**LBJ took us to 'Nam, Barack's economy is a sham 鈾
*勒布朗·詹姆斯促成了奥巴马政♥权♥
**And the thing they have in common is a...*
*他们唯一的共同点就是都有一个
"Penis."
小鸡鸡
That's where you're supposed to say, "Penis."
这时候你该说"小鸡鸡"
Look, if I pick you for Hillary, you have to say "Penis."
听着 要想演希拉里就得说"小鸡鸡"
Can she learn "Penis" By next Tuesday?
她下周二前能学会说"小鸡鸡"吗
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表