剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Is Jimmy drunk?
吉米是醉了吗
He and his father just had a couple drinks
他和他爸在来的路上喝了点酒
on the way over, you know, just to calm the nerves. Right.
你懂的 为了平复紧张的情绪
Play "The Devil Went Down to Georgia!"
弹"恶魔降临乔治亚州"
Our next performer is quite a bit older than the rest,
下一位表演者比其他各位都略为年长
but I allowed it because his parents
但因为他的父母许诺我
have promised to both cut my lawn
既会帮我修理草坪 又会帮我打扫屋子
and clean my house for the next month.
所以我答应了
James Chance.
有请詹姆士·吉斯
I made that boy with my wang!
这家伙可是我一手养大的
**Baby, I'm the man on the scene*
*宝贝 我是伴你左右的男人
**I can give you what you want*
*你要的我都能给
**But you got to come home with me*
*只要你肯跟我回
**I have got some good ol lovin'*
*我有着虔诚的爱
**And I got some more in store*
*满满的爱
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
I don't think Jimmy will remember seeing me here,
我想吉米不会记得在这里见过我的
and I'd rather not remember, either.
我也不想记得这一幕了
What is going on?
怎么回事
Did we not get him drunk enough?
他还不够醉吗
He sounds terrible.
太难听了
What are you talking about? He sounds fantastic.
你说什么呢 他唱得超棒的
**Pretty little thing, let me light your candle*
*小美女 让我为你点燃蜡烛
**'Cause mama, I'm sure hard to handle now, gets around...*
*因为 我已难以自♥制♥ 逃避...
Oh, my God.
我勒个去
He wasn't good last night.
他昨晚根本就没唱好过
We just thought he was because we were all drunk!
因为我们都醉了 所以幻想他唱得好了
Did you hear that?
你们听到了吗
I did.
听到了
That wasn't bad.
不错啊
I mean, I'm not saying it's a song or anything, but...
当然算不上一首曲子什么的 但是...
It sounded like something, right? Am I crazy?
貌似有模有样的啊 是我疯了吗
You're not crazy.
你没疯
That sounded like a couple notes from...
听起来像...
Oh, who's that dude with Barbara Walters' hair
那哥们儿叫啥来着 留着芭芭拉沃尔特斯的发型那个
and named after the movie dog?
跟那条明星狗差不多名字那个
Beethoven. Yes!
贝多芬 没错
I think she may have your gift.
我觉得她没准遗传了你的天赋
I got it!
我来搞定
Sometimes as adults
有时候 作为成年人
we have to give up the dreams we had as children.
我们必须放弃一些儿时的梦想
And that stings.
这很让人痛心
But when you have kids, it stings a little less.
但当你有了孩子 疼痛就会减轻了
Because the emptiness you feel from your lost dreams
因为失去梦想让你感到的那种空虚
is more than filled up with the dreams you have for them.
会被你对孩子们的期望所填补
If I can stay lucid for an hour after school
要是每周二和周四放学后 我都能保持一小时清醒
Tuesdays and Thursdays, you've got a bright future.
你娃的前途就光明了
I think she's gonna be great.
我觉得她会前途无量的
And I'm not giving up on you yet, either.
还有 我也没放弃你
I put that video of you playing on the Internet.
我把你小时候演奏的视频发到网上了
It's got seven hits already.
已经有七次点击了
You might just be famous yet.
你搞不好已经红了
Eight hits!
八次点击了
Thanks for watching our son's show!
谢谢观看我们儿子的表演
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表