剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Two weeks until your hearing?
要等两周后的听证会
This isn't fair.
这不公平
I know, but listen,
我知道 但你听我说
they're just trying to make an example of me, you know?
他们就想拿我杀鸡儆猴
It's just gonna give more attention for my cause.
况且这是博得大众眼球的好机会
Nobody would have known who Nelson Mandela was
要是尼尔森·曼德拉没坐那20年牢
if he hadn't been in jail for 20 years.
谁会知道他的名字
Mandela?
曼德拉
The bald guy from Deal or No Deal?
《一掷千金》里的那个地中海么
Never mind.
当我没说
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
I know. I'm gonna miss you, too.
我知道 我也会想你的
I smuggled my phone in here,
我偷带了手♥机♥进来
so you can call me whenever you want.
随时都能打给我
I got it on vibrate.
我调了震动
Sorry. I just got a text.
不好意思 有短♥信♥进来
Apparently, the press conference with Mayor Hellmann
原定赫尔曼市长及地方商人理查德·嘉瑞出席的
and local businessman Richard Galleria has been delayed,
新闻发布会临时被推迟了
so we're gonna send you back to your regularly scheduled episode
所以我们将按原计划播出
of Gina Loves Horses.
新一集的《吉娜》
I can't believe
我不敢相信
all the cool stuff the hippies left behind.
嬉皮士席卷后会有这么多宝贝
Burt, this isn't a scavenger hunt.
伯特 我们不是在玩寻宝游戏
I thought you came down here to help me clean up.
你是来帮我打扫的
Look, a Simpsons chess set!
看 一套辛普森的国际象棋
Man, it's gotta be a collector's item.
天哪 收藏大发了
You don't see a lot of Simpsons merchandise.
辛普森的周边很稀罕
Five...
五个
Please tell me we are not responsible
千万别告诉我那两破车
for getting rid of that abandoned car.
也要我们处理
At your park, that would be an abandoned car.
停你们公园的话 是辆破车
At our park, it's a jungle gym.
但要是停我们那儿 就是座方格铁架
This is your park?
你们的公园就这幅德性
No jungle gym, no sandbox?
没有方格铁架和人造沙滩
You're thinking of the white people's park.
你说的那是白人公园
Everything's great at the white people's park.
白人公园里什么都有
The ice cream guy sells ice cream at the white people's park.
白人公园里还有人卖♥♥冰激凌
You know, they don't call it
要知道 我们这儿不叫
"The White People's Park" Anymore.
白人公园很久了
They changed the name back in the '60s.
早在60年代就改名了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Sabrina Collins?
塞布丽娜·科林斯
It's me, Rikki!
是我 瑞琪
Rikki Hargrove?
瑞琪·哈格
No. Nothing.
不是
Okay, well, Little Beavers?
再想想 小海狸
Lodge number 586?
586号♥小屋
Rikki!
瑞琪
Rikki!
瑞琪
Oh, God, of course!
天哪 我想起来了
You know, it's just so great to see a friendly face.
真有种有种他乡遇故知的感觉
I've only been here two days and I'm already
虽然才来了两天
cold, lonely and starving.
但是感觉好冷好闷好饿啊
You know what else is cold and lonely and starving?
你知道还有什么又冷又闷又饿吗
My heart.
我的心
Ever since my BFF in sixth grade dumped me
一切都始于我最好的朋友在六年级时甩开我
to become popular.
成了风流人物
No! See, the thing is, I just, I got...
不是这样的 其实 我只是
I got busy with cheerleading,
忙着参加啦啦队
and you know, you had scouting,
而你 你还留在女童军里
but I totally didn't dump you.
可我绝对没有弃你而去
Like I didn't just dump your food onto the floor.
就像我绝没有把你的午餐扔在地上一样
Look, I'm really sorry.
听我说 我真的很抱歉
I swear, I really never meant to hurt you.
我发誓从来没有想过伤害你
In fact, you know,
说实在的
the years of scouting were some
在女童军的那些年
of the-the best memories of-of-of my life.
是我人生中最美好的时光之一
Really?
真的吗
Well, we can relive all of them
那我们这两周
these next two weeks.
就冰释前嫌好好相处吧
And all those badges you missed?
想想那些你错失的徽章吧
You can earn them.
你还有机会赢得它们
Do you remember the Little Beaver's marching song?
还记得小海狸的行军歌♥吗
Of course. Okay.
当然 太好了
Oh, I meant of course not.
我是想说当然不记得了
But, you know, it's gonna come back to me.
但我用力想想就想出来了
Okay.
好吧
Well, when it does,
等想起了
your pillow and your blanket will come back to you.
来找我领回枕头和毯子
Morning.
早上好
See? That's what I mean.
看见了吧 我怎么说来着
People are too busy to be friendly these days.
这些天大家都上火上得很浮躁
Get yourself together!
打起精神
It was a onetime fling at a Christmas party.
不过是回应很久以前圣诞派对上的一个的抨击
There shouldn't be any drama.
千万不要节外生枝
You're supposed to be the mayor.
你是市长
You're acting like a child.
别那么幼稚
You can't dictate my emotions, Richard!
别对我指手画脚 理查德
It's not even lunch, and you are drunk!
还没到午餐时间你就喝得烂醉了
I am not drunk.
我没醉
If I were drunk, would I be able
要是我醉了
to touch my finger to your nose?
还能把手指插♥进♥你鼻孔里么
I'm sorry.
我错了
Now, look, the press conference is starting.
听着 新闻发布会要开始了
I'll stall them, you straighten yourself up.
我拖住他们 你快点醒醒酒
What's up?
早啊
Another guy too busy for pleasantries.
又一个上火的
Watch the door.
你把风
I'm gonna go help her collect herself.
我去帮她做回她自己
You may wonder why the mayor appears tearful and wobbly.
你们可能觉得对市长泪汪汪还东倒西歪的样子很奇怪
It's my fault.
都怪我
I was cleaning the ladies' room when the mayor walked in,
市长走进来的时候
and I had been experimenting with
我正在给女厕上
a little homemade floor wax,
我自♥制♥的蜡
and unfortunately, one of the main ingredients
很不幸 其中最主要的材料
is banana peels and...
用了香蕉皮和
Anyway, you get the picture. No more questions.
行了 照片拍够了 别再提问了
Is she...?
她是否...
No further statement at this time.
声明到此为止
Ever since I bummed a smoke from one of those hippies
每次游♥行♥问那些嬉皮士借完烟
at the demonstration, I have been absolutely starving.
我都会饿得慌
Do we have any cake icing?
家里还有蛋糕吗
Oh, my God!
我的神啊
Mayor Suzie,
苏西市长
please come in. Burt, go find the camera.
请进 伯特快去拿相机
Listen, Virginia, it was so wonderful
你好 维吉妮亚
what you did for me this morning.
你今天早上真的对我太好了
I just want to know how I can repay you.
我希望能回报你
Hold on.
等等
Let me make sure I'm hearing this right.
我没听错吧
Are you granting us a wish?
你是要满足我们一个愿望
I guess if you want, you can call it that.
某种意义上来说 可以这么理解
Oh, yes, I do.
那就太好了
I want very much to call it that.
我有一箩筐的愿望呢
It's been my dream my entire life
我这辈子
to find a genie or a magic lamp
都梦想着能碰上一个灯神
or catch a leprechaun and be granted three wishes.
或者能捉到个小妖精 来满足我三个愿望
Oh, well, I only actually said one wish.
我只说了可以满足一个愿望哦
Oh, yeah, I heard you, but traditionally,
是啦 我听到了 不过传统来说
when people are out granting wishes...
要是有人答应实现别人的愿望...
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表