剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
那姑娘的85%还是你记忆中的塞布丽娜
Hey, Sabrina.
好啊 塞布丽娜
It's Sapphire now.
现在是塞芙尔
Ten bucks to see 'em, $20 to feel 'em,
10块让你看一眼 20块让你摸一把
50 bucks for the greatest motorboat of your life.
50块钱让你体验这辈子最棒的汽艇
No, it's me... uh, uh... Jimmy.
不 是我 是吉米
Well, I'll tell you what, Jimmy.
我告诉你吧 吉米
You're cute.
你很可爱
I'll tell you what you can get for 100 bucks.
让我来告诉你100块能让你得到什么
ATM's in the corner.
自动提款机就在拐角
Think about it, hmm?
好好考虑下
Working in a dump like this really changed Sabrina.
在这种地方工作真的让塞布丽娜变了
Course, it'd still be good old Howdy's
当然 要不是巴尼的新女朋友
if it weren't for Barney's new girlfriend.
毫迪超♥市♥还会是老样子
Which is also your fault.
这也要怪你
Well, how could that possibly be my fault?
这怎么可能是我的错
Where is my boyfriend?
我的男朋友呢
Barney's girlfriend is Lucy?
巴尼的新女友是露西
Right here, sweetie.
在这里呢 宝贝儿
I ran out of money again.
我又没钱了
Since you didn't sleep with her,
因为你没有上她
and Virginia didn't knock her out with the TV,
维吉妮亚也没用电视把她打昏
she never got caught,
她就从没被抓
and was free to find other prey.
可以自♥由♥寻找别的受害者
Other prey?
别的受害者
Oh, my God, she's going to kill him.
天哪 她会杀了他的
Good. Never been a fan.
很好 从来就不喜欢他
But if you like him so much, call the cops. Although...
可如果你很喜欢他 那就报♥警♥ 但是
if you want your daughter, better get Lucy pregnant first.
如果你想要你的女儿 就最好先让露西怀孕
You're right.
你说得对
I gotta knock her up.
我得让她怀上孩子
What are you still doing here, dirtbag?
你还在这儿干嘛 土包子
You looking to rob the place?
想打劫吗
What are you looking at her for?
你看她干嘛
You think she's prettier than me?
你觉得她比我辣
Huh?
是吗
Think these were a waste of money?
你觉得钱花我身上是浪费了
No, no! They're worth every penny!
不不 花你身上绝对是物超所值
Please, I need your help.
拜托 我需要你帮忙
Why would I help you?
我凭什么要帮你
Because underneath that 30 pounds of
因为我知道在那对完美的
perfectly molded silicone,
硅胶假奶后
I know there's the heart of a good person.
你仍有着一颗火热的心
God, I wish I had $20.
天 真希望我有20块
That was the nicest thing anybody's said to me in years.
这是这些年来男人对我说过的最动人的话了
What do you need me to do?
你要我怎么做
Are you a good enough shot to just miss somebody?
你枪法好吗 能不能保证打不中目标
Hey, Lucy.
露西
I just found out you're "The Boyfriend Killer."
我知道你就是那个男友杀手了
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Drive! Drive, drive, drive, drive, drive!
开车 开车 开车 快开车
Do you have a condom?
有套吗
I'm so not getting pregnant.
我可不想怀孕
Uh... I'll be careful.
我会小心的
I'm not taking any chances.
我可不冒这个险
I got off all my meds a few wes ago...
几周前 我停用了所有药物
birth control pills, antidepressants,
避孕的 抗抑郁的
anti-psychotics, mood stabilizers...
抗精神病的 稳定情绪的...
I'm actually feeling a lot more clear-headed these days.
我最近真觉得头脑清醒多了
Now go get a damn condom!
所以赶紧去弄个套来
Open the drawer...
打开抽屉
dig around...
到处找找
close the drawer.
关上抽屉
Open the cabinet...
打开橱柜
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
I'm just trying to figure out how long it would take for me
我只想试试要花多久
to realistically be looking for a condom.
才能让我找套套的行动显得真实
Well, at least one of us is having sex...
好吧 起码咱家还有人能有性生活
with other people, I mean.
我是说 不用自己动手的
Say, Jimmy, do any of your no-good, punk friends
我说 吉米 你那些废柴朋友
feel like doing an old gal a favor?
有没有愿意帮大妈一把的
I'll ask around.
我会去问问的
Whoa, whoa! What the hell are you doing?
不是吧 你干嘛呢
Sorry, he's kind of hot for an old guy.
对不起 作为一个蜀黍 他算迷人的了
Dad, I was hooking up with her.
爹 我正准备上她呢
I just went to look for a condom.
我只不过先去找个套套而已
Oh, good. Hand it over.
太好了 给我先
She looks iffy. You smell like beef jerky.
以免她等下反悔 你一股牛肉干味儿
Oh, that's just the van, baby.
是车的味道 宝贝
Dad, would you get out of here?
爹 你让让行不行
I had her first. Well, I have her now.
是我先搞到她的 可她现在在我手里啊
All right, you guys decide. I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
够了 你们先决定好吧 我要去趟厕所
And maybe raid the kitchen.
也许顺便去厨房♥扫荡一圈
I kind of got a hankering for beef jerky.
我有点想吃牛肉干了
You can't have sex with her. I need to.
你不能上她 我得上她
Well, I don't want to.
我不想让
You want to have a pose-off?
想比比吗
Top this.
超越这个再说
I'm telling Mom about this.
我要告诉老妈
Mom!
妈
Mom! Mom!
妈 老妈
Dad's trying to hook up with the girl I like
老爸在后院
right here in the yard.
他想上我喜欢的姑娘
I don't care. Long as he doesn't do it on my side of the bed.
我不在乎 只要他不在我这边的床上干就行
Well, that's fine.
好啊
I was thinking about using the hammock.
我准备用吊床
Remember the days you wouldn't break the hammock?
还记得你当年撑不破吊床的年华么
Dad, you don't understand how important this is.
老爸 你不明白这有多重要
There's only one way to decide who gets her.
只有一个办法能决定谁去上她了
Rock, paper, scissors.
石头剪子布
I want in on this, too.
我也要参加
I'm sick of men.
我受够男的了
Thank you, Dan, my newly appointed
谢谢 丹 我的新任
Secretary of Alarm Sounds.
警铃秘书
My fellow Natesvillians,
亲爱的那什维尔人♥民♥
we have identified "The Boyfriend Killer."
我们已查明了男友杀手的身份
Her name is Lucy Carlyle.
她的名字是露西·卡拉尔
If you should encounter the suspect,
如果你有嫌犯的消息
remember, she may look sweet,
记住 她也许长相甜美
but she is extremely dangerous.
但实际却极度危险
You guys are out of toilet paper and painkillers.
你的厕纸和止痛片用光了
No! I'll never get Hope back!
不 我永远也找不回喜旺了
No...!
不
Merry Christmas, drunk Santa!
圣诞快乐 醉醺醺的圣诞老人
Merry Christmas, public domain karaoke singer!
圣诞快乐 麦霸
Merry Christmas, Natesville!
圣诞快乐 那什维尔
Merry Christmas, Dancin' Dan!
圣诞快乐 跳舞丹
It's Christmas?
今天是圣诞节么
Merry Christmas, movie theater!
圣诞快乐 电影院
Merry Christmas, people who I thought were my friends but
圣诞快乐 那些我以为是朋友
are inside the movie theater!
但却抛下我自己跑去电影院的人
Merry Christmas, uneven sidewalk!
圣诞快乐 凹凸不平的人行道
Merry Christmas, Mom and Dad!
圣诞快乐 老爸老妈
Where's Hope?
喜旺呢
She was asleep.
刚才还在睡呢
It's 10:30 at night, what's wrong with you?
都晚上十点半了 你咋回事啊
That's our Christmas tree?
那是咱家的圣诞树么
What, did you mug Charlie Brown?
咋的 遇上查理·布朗了不成
Hope! Oh, I'm so glad you're here.
喜旺 真高兴你在
And Maw Maw, you're alive!
还有曾奶奶 你还活着
Of course I'm alive.
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表