剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
because I didn't hear anything today
今天我没听到任何
that was worthy of my celebrity to endorse.
值得我去推广的点子
So, there is no winner.
所以 今天没有胜者
So I guess you could say, you rolled the craps
可以说 你们跟骰子帝
with the Dice Man.
玩了把骰子
Uh, excuse me, Mr. Dice Clay.
等等 戴斯·克莱先生
My partner never got a chance to pitch his idea.
我的搭档还没机会展现他的点子呢
You're out of luck, pal.
只能怪你不走运 伙计
Hickory dickory dock, you ran out of time on the clock. Oh!
滴滴嗒嗒钟声响 时间时间就到啦
I know, but he was gone,
我知道 可他刚才不在
and I was just too intimidated to step in for him.
而我太胆小 不敢替他做展示
And anyway, he's back now...
总之 他现在回来了
Hey, ding dong,
叮咚
what part of "No" Don't you understand?
"不"这个字你哪没听明白
You want me to say it in different languages?
要我换种语言说吗
Spanish... "No." French... "No."
西语 不 法语 不
Portuguese... "No."
葡萄牙语 不
No! No!
不 不
I'm tired of giving up.
我不想再放弃了
I didn't get into the college I wanted and so I gave up.
我没念到心仪的大学 于是就放弃了
My wife left me and I gave up.
我老婆跑了 我也放弃了
Well, I can't do it this time,
这次不行了
because this time I didn't just mess up my own life.
因为这次我毁的不只是我一个人的生活
This was my friend's chance to get ahead.
这次也是我朋友发家致富的机会
My only friend.
我唯一的朋友
And it's a great idea.
而且他的点子很棒
And we are not leaving until you hear about it
你不听我们是不会离开的
and hopefully validate our parking.
并且希望你能肯定我们的创意
Who do you think you're talking to, huh?
你以为你在跟谁说话啊
I'm the Dice Man.
我可是骰子帝
I got my name on my shirt.
我有专属的T恤
There ain't a dry cleaner in Brooklyn
布鲁克林没有哪家干洗店
don't got my picture on their wall.
墙上不挂我的海报的
Get out of here.
给我滚
You got that, pal?
明白了吗 伙计
You understand me now, huh?
现在明白我的意思了吧
So let's get stepping towards the door.
赶紧移步出门吧
Oh! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
糟了 请无视幕布后的人
This is a scam.
这是个骗局
Andrew Dice Clay didn't turn us down, you did.
骰子帝没否决我们 是你否决了我们
You are a very bad man.
你简直烂透了
Yeah. I bet you don't even know anything
没错 你肯定根本就不懂
about inventing products.
发明产品吧
That's not true.
不是的
I mean, I invented this...
起码这是我发明的
this digital video
这个数字视频
motion-capture technology.
动态摄取技术
But I didn't know anything about patent law,
可我以前不懂什么专利法
and it turns out James Cameron had invented it first.
结果就变成它是詹姆士·卡梅隆发明的了
That kid from Growing Pains?
《成长的烦恼》里那孩子
I always thought he was smart.
我就觉得他挺聪明
The point I'm trying to make is that
我想说的是
I thought I'd wasted
我本来以为
a lot of time and money on this,
我浪费了很多时间和金钱在这上面
and then I found an innovative way to make money with it.
但后来我发现可以另辟蹊径用它来赚钱
Yeah, by scamming us out of our savings
对 就是骗了咱的积蓄
and giving us nothing in return.
还不给咱任何回报
Now, listen, listen, easy, easy.
听我说 消气 消气
Okay, Burt?
好吗 伯特
Burt, okay, I wouldn't say you didn't get anything out of this.
好吧伯特 我可不觉得你一无所获哦
I mean, I heard Andrew say that you thought
我听到安德鲁说
you weren't smart.
你觉得你不够聪明
I mean, you came up
我想说 你想出了
with the idea for...
那个什么点子来着...
It's yogurt that comes in flavors for men.
是男士口味的酸奶
That is a truly original idea.
这绝对是原创啊
Do you know what it takes to come up with an original idea?
知道这年头原创有多不容易吗
It takes a brain.
要有脑子才行啊
Yeah.
是啊
I guess it does.
有道理啊
Virginia, after Burt comforted Andrew,
维吉妮亚 伯特安慰了安德鲁后
I heard Burt tell you that you had no heart.
我听到伯特说你自私无情
And you agreed with him?
而且你还承认了
But then later,
但在那之后
when Andrew needed comforting and Burt wasn't around,
当安德鲁需要安慰而伯特又不在时
you opened your arms and you opened your heart.
你张开了双臂 敞开了心扉
Yeah, I do have a heart.
就是 我是有爱心的
It's just that Burt's is so big,
只是伯特的爱心太大了
I never have a chance to use mine.
都轮不到我献爱心
And Andrew, you told Burt
还有安德鲁 你告诉伯特
that you were too afraid to even talk to Andrew Dice Clay.
你甚至不敢跟安德鲁·戴斯·克莱说话
And yet later, you summoned the courage
但没过多久 你鼓起了勇气
to not only talk to Andrew Dice Clay,
不只跟他说了话
you yelled at Andrew Dice Clay.
还冲他狮子吼了
It wasn't Andrew Dice Clay, it was you.
那不是他 是你
But you didn't know that.
可你当时并不知道啊
Is anybody else creeped out
难道就没人觉得诡异么
by how many conversations this guy eavesdrops on?
这货偷听了别人多少谈话啊
Hey, what about Jimmy?
那吉米呢
Yeah. What did Jimmy get out of this?
就是 吉米有什么收获啊
I'll tell you what I got.
我来告诉你们我有啥收获
I got in a huge fight with Sabrina.
我跟塞布丽娜大吵了一架
Now I just want to go home.
我现在只想回家
And you can go home.
你可以回家
All of you could have gone home any time you wanted.
只要你们愿意 随时可以回家
My icecream!
我的冰激淋
It's melting! It's melting!
化了 要化了
Are you still mad at Jimmy about what happened today?
你还在为今天的事跟吉米生气吗
No.
没有
Actually, the more I think about it,
说实话 我现在越想越觉得
I kind of really liked seeing him blow up like that.
我还挺喜欢他发脾气那小样儿的
I know. It really was kind of... Hot, right?
我懂 还真挺.. 性感的 是吧
You know, I'm kind of glad I got in that fight with Sabrina.
说实话 我有点高兴跟塞布丽娜吵了那一架
I had her on such a pedestal.
以前我总把她想得高高在上
I'm glad you're finally over her.
真高兴你终于放下她了
Oh, no, I still like her.
不 我还是喜欢她
But seeing how crazy she got
但看到她那么疯狂
kind of humanized her a bit.
某种程度上让她显得更有人性了
Which is good. Takes her down a few pegs.
这是好事 让她不那么遥不可及了
Hey, that Wizard of Oz movie's coming on.
哇 绿野仙踪快演了
Should we try watching it again?
咱们再试着看一次不
See if we can get past the first ten minutes?
看看能不能撑过前十分钟
I just don't see the point of buying a color TV
我就不明白 要看黑白电影
to watch a black-and-white movie.
还买♥♥彩电干嘛啊
Plus Hope only likes movies with singing and dancing and monkeys.
而且喜旺只喜欢有唱有跳有猴子的电影
She'd hate it.
她不会喜欢那片子的
It doesn't matter.
不管了
I'll find something else.
我再找找别的
I'm just happy to be home.
反正能在家我就很欢乐了
There's no place like home.
在哪都不如在家好啊
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表