剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Unlike you and your idiot boyfriend here,
不像你和你的傻叉男友
some of these people still have a future.
这里不少人还是有着大好未来的
Oh, we have a future.
谁说我们没未来
I'm gonna be a stay-at-home mom,
我会成为一个全职妈妈
and Burt is gonna be a stay-at-home rock star.
而伯特则是居家摇滚巨星
And the last thing we're gonna need is your stupid math!
我们最不需要的就是你的傻叉数学
Smell you later, chump.
待会见 呆子
So, tonight we will be covering
今晚我们将学习到的是
a wide range of...
关于...
Oh, I don't believe my eyes.
真难以置信
If it isn't the foul-mouthed, pregnant girl
这不会就是那个满嘴脏话的早孕姑娘
and the boy who thought it was hilarious
和那个以在我课本上大画生殖器为乐的
to draw genitalia in my textbooks.
傻小子吧
We've changed a lot since then.
那之后 我们可是改了很多
How you doing?
你好吗
If "X" Equals "Y," then these two lines are...?
如果X等于Y 那么这两条线就...
Burt?
伯特
Red.
是红色的
True, but I was looking for "Parallel."
没错 不过我要求的答案是"平行"
This is a "Right triangle."
这是一个直角三角形
What kind of triangle is this?
那这是什么三角形呢
Wrong triangle.
错误三角形
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
Left triangle!
左三角形
Can anyone tell me what happened in the Bay of Pigs?
有没有人能告诉我猪湾事件是怎么回事
There were no actual pigs involved.
这事跟真正的猪可无关哦
It was becoming clear to us that if we were gonna get our G.E.D.'s,
我们开始明白要想得到高中毕业证书
we were going to have to get some extra help outside of class.
就得需要额外的课外辅♥导♥
So I decided to ask Sabrina for help,
所以我决定向塞布丽娜求助
which meant confessing to her how stupid I really am.
这就意味着我得向她承认我有多笨
Listen, don't beat yourself up
别垂头丧气的
just because as far as traditional education goes,
只要传统教育继续下去
you might not exactly be ahead of the curve.
你就可能不会真正的名列前茅
I think it's "Curb." "Ahead of the curb,"
我想应该是"路沿"吧 超过路沿
because when you park, you don't want to hit the curb.
因为当你停车时 你肯定不想撞到路沿
You want to stay ahead of it.
你就想停在路沿前面
When's this test?
什么时候考试
Next Tuesday.
下周二
We should start.
我们得赶紧开始了
Dad went looking for Barney to help him
老爹去找巴尼帮忙
but didn't know it was his day off,
却不知道那天他休息
and caught Frank pretending to be the boss
碰巧撞见弗兰克在冒充老板
and interviewing for a large- breasted personal assistant.
面试一个大胸私人助理
In exchange for Dad not telling Barney or reporting him
老爹保证不向巴尼告密或去举报他
to the authorities, Frank agreed to help Dad study.
作为交换 弗兰克同意帮助他学习
And Mom thought that if she could catch Maw Maw
老妈觉得如果她能把握住曾奶奶清醒的时刻
when she was lucid, she'd be the perfect tutor.
她会是个完美的家庭教师
For the first time in our lives, we were all eager to learn.
我们这辈子第一次对学习热情高涨
So which one's heavier?
那么哪个更重些
Sand. Why?
沙子 为什么
Because the sand has a higher density than grass.
因为沙子的密度比草大
Great. Now volume.
很好 那体积呢
Because sand has a higher density than grass!
因为沙子的密度比草大
"Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?"
你是在咬你的大拇指给我们看吗
"I do bite my thumb, sir."
我的确是在咬我的大拇指
Oh, this is boring!
真无聊
Boring?
无聊
They're about to stab each other's lungs out with swords.
他们准备用剑刺穿对方的肺呢
Does your copy have pictures?
你的版本有插图吗
'Cause mine just has a lot of words.
我这本里全部都是字
No, the pictures are in my head.
不 画面都在我的脑袋里
I just keep picturing the words floating around.
我脑袋里可是字母到处飞
Ah, there goes "Thumb."
看 "拇指"了
Well, don't do that.
别这样
That's really stupid.
太傻了
Just picture the guys fighting.
想象一下几个人在打架
Make a movie in your mind.
在你的脑袋里拍电影
"Draw, if you be men."
是汉子就拔剑出来
I see 'em! I see the guys!
我看到了 看到他们了
They're wearing tights!
他们穿着紧身衣
One of 'em's got a hat
其中一个戴着
with a purple feather in it.
有紫色羽毛的帽子
The other one looks like that detective from Roger Rabbit.
另一个有点像兔子罗杰里的侦探
Bob Hoskins.
鲍勃·霍斯金斯[《谁陷害了兔子罗杰》主演]
Keep reading.
读下去
"Gregory, remember thy swashing blow."
葛莱古里 别忘了你的杀手锏
The Bob Hoskins guy just took a swing
那个鲍勃·霍斯金斯向戴帽子的家伙
at the guy in the hat.
进攻了
Oh, it is on now!
好戏开场了
Oh, there goes the word "Thumb" again.
不 "拇指"又来了
Get out of here, thumb!
快走开 拇指
The British ran like sissies
我们丢掉了英国佬的茶
When we threw away their tea and won the...
他们仓皇而逃 取得了...
Revolutionary War in 1783
1783年革命战争的胜利
It would've ended sooner
要是尼克松扔了炸♥弹♥
if Nixon dropped the bomb
战争还能提前结束
But it wasn't until 1973 that we got out of Vietnam.
不过要是1973年没离开越南也难说
Eventually all the stuff
说到底 他们教我们的东西
they were trying to teach us kind of became fun,
其实都还挺有意思的
which I guess is why it started to stick in our heads.
估计我们也就是这样记住的
So the centrifugal force is the one pushing you out,
离心力是将你推开的力量
and the centripetal force is the one pushing you in.
而向心力是将你牢牢吸住的力量
I'm sorry it took me so long,
抱歉弄了这么久才搞明白
but I think I get it.
不过我想我懂了
"I am hurt.
我受伤了
"A plague o' both your houses!
愿瘟疫在你们两家蔓延
I am spent."
我要晕过去了
See, by "Houses," Shakespeare doesn't mean "Buildings."
看见没 莎士比亚的"家"不是指"房♥子"
He means the two families.
他是指两个家族
They hate each other.
他们互相憎恨
I don't know if you ever saw the soap opera Santa Barbara,
我不知道你们有没有看过肥皂剧《圣巴巴拉》
but it's pretty much the same.
就跟那个差不多
Excuse me. Are one of you Frank Howdy?
打扰一下 哪位是弗兰克·毫迪
I'm here to apply for the wiener-sampling job.
我是来应征熏肠调查岗位的
Just wait in my office.
去我办公室等一下
I'll be right with you.
我马上就来
That evil Saddam Hussein was a thorn in Dubya's paw
邪恶的萨♥达♥姆♥是咱老大的眼中钉
So we ran him out of Baghdad
于是在一个月黑风高的夜晚
In a night of shock and awe
我们把他赶出了巴格达
And that was every war in American history
这就是美国历史中的历次战争
Now I can't wait to see who we fight
现在我迫不及待想想看看
When it comes to World War Three.
第三次世界大战到来时将会是谁与我们抗衡
So we decided to put all our hardwork to a practice test.
我们决定对所学的知识来一次模拟考试
It didn't matter who scored highest,
谁得分最高并不重要
but we were all going to laugh like hell
但得分最低的那个
at whoever scored lowest.
肯定会被我们嘲笑死
Well, one of you passed.
有一个人合格了
In your face!
哥就是有才
It wasn't you.
不是你
Jimmy's dad,
吉米他爹
you let me down.
你太让我失望了
Not only as a tutor, but as a best friend.
不只是作为家教 更是作为挚友
Well, it's down to you and me now.
就剩咱俩了
Virginia, you failed, too.
维吉妮亚 你也失败了
Virginia, you're grounded.
维吉妮亚 你被禁足了
You've lost your cassette-player privileges.
你也失去了卡带随身听的使用特权
Yes! I'm the smartest.
哦耶 我是最聪明的
Not quite. You failed, too.
不好意思 你也失败了
Hope was actually the only one that passed.
真正合格的人是喜旺
We graded the little answer sheet
她在一张小答卷上随便画了几笔
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表