剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
she was doodling on just for fun.
我们进行了评分
That kid's really starting to get on my nerves.
这孩子真有点惹着我了
It's useless. I'll never be smarter than Hope.
根本没用 我的智商永远赶不上喜旺的
I can't believe we all studied,
真不敢相信咱学的这么刻苦
and we still got beat by a baby who filled in the dots randomly.
还是被一个孩子随便画的几笔给打败了
What if it wasn't random?
如果不是随便画的呢
What if she's some kind of super genius?
万一她是超级天才呢
Hope, what is 3.14?
喜旺 3.14是什么
Oh, my God, she knew the number for pi.
我勒个去 她知道派是多少
Or she's pointing out that we haven't fed her
也可能她只是指出
in seven hours while we were all busy failing
我们光顾着做这蠢考试
this stupid practice test.
已经七小时没喂过她了
Either way, we're idiots.
不管咋说咱都是一群白♥痴♥
I got a 90 in math.
我数学考了90分
That's out of 800, Mom. That's a terrible score.
满分是800 老妈 这分数太丢人了
Oh. That makes me feel less good about my 70 in English.
好吧 起码比我70分的英语要好
Well, you beat me.
你比我强
I tanked everything except math and science.
除了数学和物理 其他我都交的白卷
I got a 500 in English.
我英语考了500
I did pretty good. Mm.
真不差啊
I mean "Pretty well."
我是说"真不错"
Ugh! That's probably another ten points right there.
哎呀 搞不好有10分就是这么丢的
Yeah, my science and history was a disaster.
好吧 物理和历史简直是灾难
A disaster like the great Chicago Fire?
芝加哥大火那样的灾难么
Or Chamberlain giving up Poland to Hitler?
还是像把波兰拱手送给希♥特♥勒♥的张伯伦
That's my fancy way of saying I did good in history.
老娘就是在炫耀我历史顶呱呱
Wait a second.
慢着
Oh, I think we're covered.
我觉得咱们太妄自菲薄了
Dad, you remember that TV show you made me watch
爸 还记得你让我看的那个电影么
about the tough guy with the silver hair?
银发硬汉的那个
Maude?
莫德
No, it had people in a van,
不是 就是一群人开着车
lot of running around...
到处东奔西跑...
Action News? ScoobyDoo?
《王牌播音员》 《史酷比》
No, no, it had that theme song that went...
不是 主题曲是这么唱的
The A-Team.
《天龙特攻队》
Yeah! On the A-Team
对 就是《天龙特攻队》
each guy would have a different job on the caper.
行动的时候 大家都各有所长
Caper! Caper! Caper!
刺山柑 [开头出现过的一词多意]
Anyway, we could all be like Hope's learning A-Team.
总之 我们可以组成帮助喜旺学习的天龙特攻队
I'll teach history;
我教历史
you teach math.
你教数学
I call demolitions expert. Yes!
我是爆破专家 哦耶
You're teaching English.
你教英语
You all right?
你没事吧
I guess.
还好
I mean... I'm happy we're gonna make this work out for Hope,
我很高兴咱为喜旺想出了办法
but I hate giving Mr. Swift the satisfaction of knowing
我要是又退学 就顺了斯威夫特老师的意了
he was right about me quitting again.
这让我有点不爽
Or...
也可以...
we can get the A-Team on it.
咱组成天龙特工队去上课
Yeah, Jimmy, it sounds like you have a problem
没错 吉米 你有困难
no one else can solve.
咱当然义不容辞啊
We knew that none of us were capable
我们知道要凭我们自己
of passing that test on our own.
谁都没法通过考试
We just needed to figure out how I could pass it.
只要想办法让我一个人通过就行了
The first section is math and science,
第一部分是数学和物理
which will be very important in your careers,
这两样对你们的职业生涯非常重要
whether it's making change or making meth.
无论是制♥造♥契机 还是制♥造♥high药
Mr. Swift thought nobody could figure out a way
斯威夫特老师以为
to cheat on his test.
没人能在他的考试中作弊
But he didn't realize that
但他没意识到
he was up against the A-Team of cheating.
他面对的是骗术中的天龙特攻队
This section is English.
这部分是英语
Since each of us was good at one subject,
考虑到我们每人擅长一个科目
if we just put the same name on the right answer sheet
只要在相应的时间 在相应的考卷上
at the right time...
署上同样的名字...
The next part is social studies.
下一部分是社会学
...one person was gonna be good at all of them.
那么有一个人就能擅长所有科目了
Well, it kills me to say it, but I was wrong.
虽然我非常不想说 但我确实错了
You scored 90%.
你拿到了90%的分数
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You've earned your G.E.D. Diploma.
你拿到成人高中文凭了
Which is amazing to me because you're the child of two morons
更令我惊奇的是你居然是两个白♥痴♥的孩子
who just posted the lowest score in the history of the G.E.D.
而他们刚创下了成人高考史上的最低分
Well, what can I say?
我还能说啥呢
Some of us are good at taking tests,
有人擅长考试
some of us are good at raising smart children.
有人则擅长抚养聪明的孩子
We can't all be good at everything.
人各所长 人无完人嘛
Smell you later, chump.
回见 哥们儿
At first I was worried that Hope was gonna think
起初我担心喜旺会觉得
I was a complete dummy.
我是个十足的白♥痴♥
But actually, I'm just part dummy
但实际上 我就像家里的其他人一样
like the rest of my family.
只是在某些方面比较白♥痴♥
But altogether, we make a smarty,
但我们白♥痴♥同心 就能造就一个聪明人
just like Hope.
比如喜旺
I love it when a plan comes together.
我就喜欢众人同心的成果
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表