剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Hey!
喂
Hey, you there!
喂 那谁
Hey, hey!
叫你呢 喂
Hey, person who just cut me off and almost killed me!
竟然切我的线 差点被你害死
Hey, don't text and drive.
你娘没教你开车时不能发短♥信♥吗
Don't you watch Oprah?
奥普拉的节目总看吧
I mean, when she was on regular TV
她在大众台时我天天看
before she went to channel 575, which we don't even get.
换去575频道后我们家就收不到了
Hey!
喂
Hey, wait!
混♥蛋♥ 停车
Hey! Oh!
可恶
You are so busted.
太过分了
555... Shh!
555 嘘
What's with all the noise?!
吵死了
It wasn't me; it was Mom.
不是我 是老妈
I was making a fluffernutter sandwich.
我正忙着抹三明治呢
It's the quietest of all sandwiches.
这是全球最安静的三明治
I was going to make a ham sandwich,
我本想做份火腿三明治
but I was afraid the mustard bottle might fart.
但怕芥末酱罐头打开时会有放屁声
Oh, you made me mix up my 941 with my 1040 EZ.
你害我把1040EZ跟941搞混了
Oh, where's my 702?
702怎么不见了
1040 EZ, 702... Oh, damn!
1040EZ 702 该死
Shh!
嘘
Why didn't you tell me he started his corporate taxes?
怎么不早跟我说他在算公♥司♥税
Oh, my God!
天哪
This can't be happening!
怎么办
My gas receipts!
我的汽油发♥票♥呢
I can't do my taxes
少了七月的汽油发♥票♥
without my June gas receipts!
让我怎么算下去
Why are you standing in my May-June-July?
你干嘛站在我的五六七月税单上
Why are you living in my house?
你又干嘛住在我的房♥子里
Wyatt!
怀特
You're in town.
你回来啦
Oh, goody.
太好了
Yo, J-man, tell Sabrina she's about to make
吉仔 来见证一下塞布丽娜这辈子
the biggest mistake of her life.
犯下的最大错误
Still trying to organize "Occupy Natesville"?
她又想占领那什维尔了吗
No. Wyatt is gonna do an internship
不是 是怀特想去非洲工作一年
in Africa for a year and he's trying to get me to go with him.
还指望我陪他一起去
To Africa?
去非洲
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你考虑清楚了吗
With all the sand, bugs, and all that "Gentle" Mutilation?
漫天的沙尘 臭虫 还有遍野的横尸
I mean, it's "Gentle," But still, can't be pleasant.
虽然不算重口味 但总看着不舒服
Oh, I'm not going.
我才不去
So, you're staying,
就是说你要留下
and you're going.
你一个人去
You're gonna love Africa.
你一定会爱上非洲大♥陆♥的
I mean, I've only seen it in cartoons,
我是说我只在动画片里看过
but it looks hilarious.
很欢乐的感觉
We'll talk about this later.
晚点再说
You're definitely going to come
想想我穿着一身花衬衫的飒爽英姿
once you see how good I look in a dashiki.
你一定会同意去的
Hakuna matata!
哈库那马塔塔
Let me know if you need a ride to the airport!
有需要送机的话叫我
James, we need to talk.
詹姆士 过来下
Your family's been here all day
你家人一整天都待在这儿
and they're starting to push the store's loitering policy.
违反了咱店的滞留条例
Quit cheating!
耍赖皮
It's pattycake, Maw Maw.
游戏而已啦 奶奶
You can't cheat at pattycake.
别太当真
She sure as hell is!
这小鬼可精了
Using only one hand, saving up your patties...
备好你的那只手 藏好你的小馅饼
You're making a very powerful enemy.
别小看你的对手
Sorry, it's corporate tax time.
抱歉 我爸最近在搞营业税
Dad's no good under pressure, so it's hard being home with him.
他性情骤变 难以相处
Maybe I can show Burt some tricks I've learned.
或许我能传授伯特几招
If I can do Frank's taxes, I can do anyone's.
我都帮弗兰克理顺了 没人难得倒我
He doesn't believe in the number eight,
他不信数字8会带来好运
and he claims a scorpion as a dependent.
还坚称天蝎座依赖性很强
Well, he won't listen to anyone when it comes to numbers.
我爸一扯到数字谁都不信
Not even that vampire puppet on TV who likes to count.
连电视上那个很会算术的吸血鬼木偶都一样
I can't remember his name.
它叫什么来着
Hey, uh, Mom! Hope's got a little toilet paper on her shoe.
妈妈 喜旺脚下沾了张厕纸
Oh, my God, that's not toilet paper!
天哪 那不是厕纸
July 15th gas receipt?!
七一五的汽油发♥票♥
Where is it?! Where is it?!
去哪儿了 到底去哪儿了
July 15th!
七一五
Relax. I got it.
放轻松 我找到了
It was stuck to the bottom of Hope's shoe.
就粘在喜旺的鞋底
The bottom of your shoe?
你的鞋底
You kidding me?
没搞错吧
Burt... For someone who watches
伯特 神童我看多了
a lot of Baby Einstein, you're sure no baby Einstein.
你肯定不是
Okay, that's it.
够了
Isn't he a funny grandpa?
他真是个可爱的爷爷
He sure makes some funny faces, huh?
老摆出可爱的表情
Okay, why don't you and Maw Maw go out on the porch,
跟曾曾奶奶去走廊上逛逛
and wait for me while I talk to Grandpa,
奶奶有话跟爷爷说
and I'll come out and bring you some treats.
一会儿给你带好吃的来
What the hell is your problem?
你脑子进水啦
I don't think you know how serious this is.
看来你还没看出事态的严重性
Do you want the International Revenue System
你就不怕被
all up in our business?
税法制裁吗
You saw what they did to Wesley Snipes.
韦斯利·施耐普的悲剧历历在目
Ever see him with his shirt off?
见过他袒胸露背的样子吗
He can kick all their asses and they still threw him in prison.
打遍天下无敌手的汉子就这么锒铛入狱了
You need to learn how to handle the stress.
你得试着舒缓压力
Oh, that's easy for you to say.
看人挑担不吃力
You've never had my kind of stress.
就算站着说话不腰疼
And could you please not stand on April?!
但也拜托别站在四月上
This is Maw Maw's house.
我站的是奶奶的房♥子
You don't get to tell people what to do.
别老指手画脚的
Can't we come in?
我们能进来了吗
No, Maw Maw.
不行 奶奶
You can come in when I tell you to come in.
我叫你了 你再进来
What do you mean "Your kind of stress"?
你到底有什么压力
Business-owner stress.
老板们才有的压力
You-You're just an employee.
你们打工的不懂
Excuse me, I'm "Just an employee"?
你说什么 我是个打工的
That's right. When you go to work,
没错 你每次开工
it's all moppy moppy, wipey wipey.
只需要到处扫扫拖拖
You never even have to use your brain!
完全不用动脑子
Oh, yeah, and what kind of graduation degree
好吧 那请问你的砍砍割割
do you need for mow-y mow-y, cutty cutty?
要啥文凭才干得了
I have to make real boss decisions.
我需要做决策
How much to pay people,
发多少工钱
how much to charge people,
收多少费用
trying to remember which months have five Fridays...
算计哪些月份有五个礼拜五
Well, at least you're in control of your own future.
至少你的未来在你手里
I'd give my left nad to be the boss.
我要是能当老板 少个蛋蛋我都愿意
That's exactly what someone who's never been the boss
这话也就没当过家做过主的人
or actually had nads would say.
才说的出口
No comeback, huh?
无言以对了吧
That's what I thought!
我就是这么想的
This mess should be easy for you to clean up,
既然大扫除不需要动脑子
since cleaning things up doesn't require a brain.
那你自己轻轻松松搞定吧
That's what I thought!
我就是这么想的
Go away!
走开
Can't you see the sign?
没看见牌子上的字吗
Look, I've been there, buddy.
听着 我懂的 伙计
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表