剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打断你们了
We're just finishing up.
我们马上就完了
Neuter your truck.
给你的卡车绝育
Call your mother.
然后给你妈打电♥话♥
Just toss it...
直接放进去就行了
You planning on driving, huh, Jun?
你要开车是吧 君
That's cool.
酷
We're all just worker bees.
我们都是辛勤劳作的小蜜蜂
Working for the man bee.
为主子工作
I got shotgun!
我要坐前面[直译是我有霰弹枪]
Whoa, whoa! No, no! No weapons.
别别 放下武器
Just an expression.
这是俚语而已
Put the gun down.
快放下枪
I'll, uh, I'll ride in the back.
我坐后面好了
Hey! Stop, stop.
停停
I want to get a hot dog.
我要去买♥♥个热狗
This is not a hot dog.
这又不是热狗
Okay, enough!
好了 够了
I'll eat your stinky noodles,
我可以吃这发臭的面条
I'll even sit in the back of my own truck,
我也可以坐在我自己卡车的后车箱
but if you think I'm gonna go another morning
可要再让我一上午听不到
without listening to Bulldog Mike and the Queefer,
斗牛麦克和Queefer的歌♥
you got another thing coming!
我可忍♥不下去啦
Hit preset three! Hit preset three!
按3 快按3
I called Barney, told him I'm boss again.
我给巴尼打电♥话♥了 说我要重新做主了
And then I fired him, Jun and Bing.
然后我把他和君 冰一起炒了
How'd that go?
还顺利么
It's hard to tell.
说不清
They yell whether they're happy or angry.
反正他们挺闹腾 分不清是高兴还是生气
So I guess I was right. Being the boss is great.
看来我说得对吧 当老板才爽
It still sucks.
还是不爽
It just doesn't suck as much as not being the boss.
只不过比不当老板爽一点
Listening to music you hate,
听你不喜欢的音乐
getting trapped in the back of a pickup,
只能坐后车箱
being forced to slurp up some Chinese guy's noodle.
还得被迫吃中国面条
I could've said that better.
我还能说得更残点
Guys, they're coming, they're coming.
来了 他们来了
We gotta get ready.
得准备了
I have to say, I am so honored
我得说 我很荣幸
that you two came to Madam Virginia
你们能就人生中的重大问题
for your important life answers.
来咨♥询♥维吉妮亚女士的意见
This is major crossroads you're at,
你们目前所在的十字路口
and it's good to get a second opinion.
听取他人意见是很有必要的
Damn Jun and Bing, I can't get their
该死的君和冰
Chinese punk music out of my head.
他们的中国朋克音乐一直在我脑中回响
Dad, would you be quiet?
爹 安静点行不
I'm trying to listen in here.
我在听人说话呢
Why'd you turn the music off? I liked it.
干嘛关了音乐 我喜欢
Maw Maw, shh!
曾奶奶 嘘
Wow, that's pretty clear.
哇哦 很明显啊
This says Wyatt should go to Africa and you should stay home.
牌上说怀特该去 而你该留下
I can't believe you believe in this stuff.
真不敢相信你信这些玩意儿
It's just a woman flipping over cards.
就是个女的随便翻翻牌而已
Why do you have to think everything that I like is stupid?
你为什么觉得我喜欢的一起都是愚蠢的
I don't.
我没有
Actually, this card does say
说实话 这牌上说
that he thinks everything you like is stupid.
他的确觉得你喜欢的东西都很蠢
No, it wasn't pretty like that.
不对 不是那样
It was like:
应该是...
Well, you're doing it wrong.
你错了
Well, I'm just doing what's in my head.
我只是唱出脑海里所浮现的
Guys, I'm trying to eavesdrop. Can you show some consideration?
拜托 我在偷听呢 有点公德心行吗
And it's not just this; you thought it was stupid when
不光是这事 我当初想学写作的时候
I wanted to study writing.
你也觉得很蠢
Whoa, would you look at that?
呃 看看这张
This one says he doesn't believe in your dreams.
这张说 他根本不屑你的梦想
This is going great.
苗头不错啊
Not the same song, but I'm liking this jam.
不是同一首歌♥ 不过我喜欢
Wyatt, this is you going away to college all over again!
怀特 是你不由分说又重回了大学
You do what you want without any consideration for me.
你做你想做的 从来不考虑我
This card means "Selfish lover."
这张牌是 自私的恋人
Does that mean anything to anybody?
能让你们想到什么吗
Why don't you ask "Mr. Tongue- Kissing-Freaks-Me-Out"?
不如问问 "怕舌吻先生"吧
You have a long tongue!
明明是你舌头太长
You have a shallow mouth!
明明是你嘴太短
Whoa, would you look at that?
看看这个
This card says you two are better off being
这张牌说
far away from each other.
你俩最好远离对方
Well, maybe Africa's not far enough away.
可能非洲还不够远
You know what? Why don't you just go to Africa, all right?
你就去你的非洲吧
Just get on your vine, Tarzan, and swing away!
亲爱的泰山 抓好你的树藤 荡过去吧
Oh, my God, she's not just keeping Sabrina here,
我的个神 她不光是要留下塞布丽娜
Mom's breaking them up!
老妈在拆散他们
Sabrina could be mine in a week!
不出一周 塞布丽娜就可能是我的了
So it's over? You really,
所以 结束了是吧
you really want it to be over?!
你真的 真的很想结束是吧
Well, it seems to be what you want!
貌似是你想结束吧
Interestingly, it's what the cards seem to want.
真有意思 这貌似也是牌想要的
Much like your belly button, I'm outie!
就像你的肚脐一样 我出去了
It is an umbilical hernia, you insensitive jerk!
我那时脐突出 你个混♥蛋♥
I was out of earshot for some reason.
我刚才有事没听到
What's going on in here?
这里怎么了
I think Wyatt and Sabrina just broke up.
貌似怀特和塞布丽娜分手了
What?
什么
Oh, no.
不会吧
Come here. I think someone needs a hug.
快过来 我想某人需要个肩膀
No, I'm fine.
不 我没事
Actually, the cards say
事实上 这牌说
you could use a hug.
你可以借用一个肩膀
And screw that Wyatt.
让怀特去死吧
He only cares about himself.
他只关心他自己
I hope he gets hit by a bus.
希望他被巴士撞死
Oh, my God! Wyatt!
天啊 怀特
Damn, Mom, that wasn't a bus,
靠 妈啊 那不是巴士
but still, pretty close.
不过也很接近预测了
Sabrina...
塞布丽娜
I am so sorry for yelling at you about Africa.
抱歉为了非洲的事跟你吵架
God, I'm so sorry for yelling at you about Africa.
天 是我抱歉才对
And I'm sorry for not warning you I had pooped myself
还有 你把我救下车时我失禁了
before you pulled me out of the car.
抱歉没提醒你
It's fine. I'm just, I'm-I'm so glad you're okay.
没关系 你没事我就很开心了
If you're okay with that,
如果这你都不介意
then I'm okay not going to Africa.
那我也不介意不去非洲了
I'd rather stay in Natesville with you.
我宁愿留在那什维尔跟你在一起
What have you done?!
你搞什么啊
It wasn't my fault.
能怪我吗
It was whoever hit his car.
要怪撞他的那人
Hey, buddy.
伙计
I apologize for running into your car.
真抱歉撞了你的车
I was dialing the phone to call my mom at the time.
我当时正在给我妈打电♥话♥
I had to explain to her why I cut off the truck scrotum
我得跟她解释为什么把拖车栓钩上
she gave me for my birthday.
她送我的假阴囊给摘了
Oh, my God!
天啊
Hey, it's the card-reader lady.
是塔罗牌大仙啊
I've been meaning to ask you about mud flaps.
我还想问问你脚垫的事呢
Should I go with Yosemite Sam or naked ladies?
我该选风景的还是选裸女的
No! I'm out of the business.
够了 我不干了
This is too much pressure. Too much power.
能力越大 压力也越大啊
Make the wrong decision, you could screw up something huge!
一朝棋错 就可能满盘皆输啊
I can't hale the stress.
这种压力我可受不了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表