剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
to help with the bride's dress.
帮忙改新娘的礼服
The wedding was on.
婚礼如期进行
A desperate groom looking for meaning in his life,
这是一位苦寻人生意义的新郎
his family who was trying to make the best of the day,
他家人努力让这日变成美好的一天
and a wedding procession not to be believed.
婚典队伍更是不可思议
Oh, remember Teresa with the mask?
你们还记得戴面具的特蕾莎吗
Yeah, Burt, you tend not to forget the person
当然 伯特 毕生难忘
who tries to bite your ear off.
她差点把我耳朵咬下来
You just had to see her face.
谁叫你一定要看她的脸
This is crazy.
太有乐子了
Hey, we're here to work, not to be looky-loos.
我们是来工作的 不是来看热闹的
I do.
我愿意
And do you, Jimmy, take this woman Lucy
吉米 你愿意让露西
to be your lawfully wedded wife until death--
成为你合法妻子 至死不渝
until Tuesday, September 21, at midnight?
直到9月21日周二的午夜吗
I do.
我愿意
The couple wed.
这对儿新人喜结连理
They danced the night away.
他们整夜笙歌♥
**Your best friend Harry has a brother Larry*
*你哥们儿哈利的弟弟拉里
**In five days from now, he's gonna marry*
*五天之后他就要举♥行♥婚礼
**He's hoping you can make it there if you can*
*他希望你能出席
**'Cause in the ceremony, you'll be the best man*
*因为伴郎就是你
**You say "Neat-o," Check your libido*
*你说"那敢情好"
**And roll to the church in your new tuxedo*
*穿上礼服滚去教堂
**The bride walks down just to start the wedding*
*新娘走来 婚礼开始
**And there's one more girl you won't be getting*
*又多了一个你把不了的妞
**So you start thinking, then you start blinking*
*你陷入思考两眼放空
**A bridesmaid looks and thinks that you're winking*
*伴娘以为你在暗送秋波
**She thinks you're kind of cute so she winks back*
*你也挺帅 她频抛媚眼
**And now you're feeling really firm*
*现在你信心满满
**'Cause the girl is stacked*
*因为这妹子辣到不行
The two young lovers cut the cake.
这对年轻的爱侣切了蛋糕
Everything seemed just fine and dandy.
一切都看起来那么美好
Until this.
直到...
Freeze! Everybody freeze!
不许动 全都不许动
Or I'll cut this fool's head off!
不然我就砍了这个傻帽的头
In hindsight, we realized that
事后我们认识到
giving a serial stabber-of-male-companions access to a knife
把刀给一位专杀男性♥伴♥侣♥的连环杀手
while she stood next to her new male companion
而且她的新任男伴还正站在她身边
was probably an avoidable mistake.
好像是一个可以避免的错误
Live and learn.
活到老学到老吧
I need a helicopter out of here in an hour,
一小时内派一架直升飞机送我离开这儿
$600 and two tickets to Mamma Mia,
还有600美元和两张《妈妈咪呀》门票
or my husband's head leaves here in a bag!
否则我老公的脑袋就不保了
Do you want to see Mamma Mia?
你想看《妈妈咪呀》吗
No.
不想
One ticket!
一张票就够了
Freeze!
不许动
Thank you.
多谢
What happens next?
欲知后事如何
You'll find out after the commercial,
广♥告♥之后再分解
when we reveal a bombshell so huge
我们将抛出重磅炸♥弹♥
it will absolutely blow your minds.
绝对让你们大跌眼界
Oh, please.
得了吧
They always say that at the end to get you to watch
结尾的时候他们总是这么说
the last two minutes of the show.
忽悠咱们坚持看完最后几分钟
I know I always say this, but seriously,
我知道我经常忽悠你们 不过说真的
this bombshell coming up, it's going to blow your mind.
这个重磅炸♥弹♥一定让你大吃一惊
I already know what happens.
没什么悬念了
Lucy has the baby, she gets fried, and we get Hope.
露西生了 被电焦了 喜旺归我们了
I'm going to bed.
我要睡觉了
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Damn it, they're good.
该死 他们这招真管用
Can't get enough My Name is Earl?
《愚人善事》没看过瘾吗
My Name is Earl five days a week.
一周五天《愚人善事》
You married a woman who was executed
你跟一个被执行死刑的妞结过婚
and you never thought that was worth sharing with me?
你竟然没跟我提过这件事
I had to look at your blog to find out that you love
我也是看了你的博客 才知道
Arcade Fire and hate people who snoop around.
你喜欢"拱廊之火" 讨厌鬼祟之人
We all have secrets.
人人都有秘密
Shh!
闭嘴
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Tonight, we showed you the story of the Chance family,
今晚节目讲述了吉斯一家的故事
the serial killer who changed their lives,
一名连环杀手改变了这家人的生活
and the jailhouse wedding that ended in
这场婚礼以短暂的人♥质♥挟持事件
a brief hostage situation.
草草收场
But what we haven't shown you
然而我们还没讲到的是
is that Lucy Carlyle gave birth to her child.
露西·卡莱尔生下了一个孩子
A lovely little girl named Princess Beyonce,
一个名叫碧昂斯公主的可爱女孩
whose name was later changed.
后来她改了名字
To Hope.
改叫喜旺了
Blah, blah, blah.
废话 废话 废话
We know all this already, Nancy.
南希 我们都知道了
I knew I should've gone to bed.
我就知道我应该上♥床♥睡觉去
...Carlyle was executed.
卡莱尔被执行死刑了
This crazy story was finally over.
这个疯狂的故事终于画上了句号♥
You were right, Virginia.
你说得对 维吉妮亚
They keep you sticking around for the last segment,
就是让咱们守着电视看最后一段
then they got nothing!
可是却啥也没有
I'm just glad it's over.
我很高兴终于完了
Or was it over?
这就完了吗
There was one more
还有一个重磅炸♥弹♥
bombshell left.
没丢出来呢
A bombshell named Lucy Carlyle.
那就是露西·卡莱尔
I'm alive!
姐逆天而归
You thought I was dead, but I'm not.
你们认为姐挂了 可是姐还活着
Bam!
吓一跳吧
How you like them apples?
没想到吧
Those were worth sticking around for.
这还真是没白等
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表