剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Virginia!
维吉妮亚
Your cousin Delilah sent you a cardboard chicken!
你表姐黛丽拉寄了只纸扎鸡给你
Damn.
擦
Chickens with DVDs inside of 'em.
肚子里藏着DVD的纸扎鸡
Technology's moving too fast for me.
科技发展太迅猛了
Well, here we go.
来吧来吧
America's ugliest home videos.
全美最难看的家庭录影
Hear ye, hear ye!
听好了 听好了
There's gonna be a grand ball,
我们将举办一场盛大的舞会
because this princess
因为这位公主
has finally found her Prince Charming.
终于找到了她的白马王子
No we are sparing no expenses since my Air Force officer
我们不惜成本举办这盛会 因为我的空军哥哥
just got a big fat bonus for...
刚得到了一大笔奖金
well, I can't tell you why,
原因我就不告诉你们了
but let's just say the Israelis are gonna get blamed for it.
反正以色列人会受到谴责的
Now, I know not all of you have the money to fly to Las Vegas.
我知道你们有些人没钱买♥♥机票飞到拉斯维加斯
Especially my cousin Virginia.
尤其是我表妹维吉妮亚
Although I don't know why people just can't fly
虽然我不理解 怎么会有人
Southwest since their fares are so low.
连西南航♥空♥那么低的票价都买♥♥不起
Virginia, maybe you could sneak into someone's suitcase
维吉妮亚 也许你们可以躲在别人的行李箱里
since on Southwest, bags fly for free.
西南航♥空♥的行李托运可是免费的哦
We're not to Veg.
我们不会去维加斯的
Delilah only invited us to her wedding for the same reason
黛丽拉邀请我们参加婚礼
she used to invite me to all her parties.
和她邀请我们参加其他任何聚会的目的一样
Just to humiliate me.
只是为了羞辱我
Oh, I just love it!
哇哦 我太喜欢了
I want to thank you all so much for the amazing gifts.
谢谢你们送了这么多礼物给我
I love these new clothes.
我很喜欢这些衣服
And my cousin Ginny should thank you, too,
还有维吉表妹 我也要谢谢你
'cause she gets all my old ones, 'cause she's poor.
因为她很穷 可以捡我穿剩的 免得浪费
Now, who's ready to dance?!
现在 有谁准备好跳舞了
Yeah, but you're kids then. You can handle her now.
你当时还小 现在你肯定能镇住她的
I don't care. We're not going to that wedding.
我不管 反正我们不去婚礼
I hate her, plus, you're addicte to gambling.
我讨厌她 而且 你看到赌桌就移不动步子了
Really? Are you... addicted to gambling?
真的假的 你...有赌瘾
No, but pantly Virginia's addicted
没有 但很明显
to making me look bad in front of company.
维吉妮亚有让我在客人面前出丑的瘾
We're not going.
说不去就不去
Oh, come on!
拜托
There's other things to do in Vegas.
在维加斯不赌也有别的事可做啊
You said you always wanted to see Paris.
你不是一直想去巴黎么
They got one there.
那里就有啊
Wyatt went to Vegas once.
怀特去过一次维加斯
When he got back, he wouldn't tell me anything about his trip.
他回来的时候 我让他给我讲讲那边的事
He just kept saying,
可他却说
"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."
赌城的事都是不能说的秘密哦
Cool. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas,
酷啊 不能说的秘密
because wild things happen there
你不想让别人的知道的各种骄奢淫逸
that you wouldn't want people to know about.
都可以留到维加斯去享受
That's clever.
太聪明了
You know what?
知道吗
I would love to do something in Vegas that has to stay in Vegas.
我也想在维加斯留下点不能说的秘密
Then I could say it to him.
这样我也能对他说同样的话了
You could come with me. You gonna go?
你可以跟我一起去 你要去吗
I didn't really think you were the Vegas type.
你可不太像会混维加斯的人啊
That's because you only really know Daddy Jimmy.
因为你只看到了吉米做老爸的一面
You don't know "sex in the back
你可没见过跟连环杀手
of my van with a serial killer Jimmy."
在车后座做♥爱♥的吉米
I used to be a wild man before
哥也曾狂野过
this little ball-and-chain came
是这小家伙的降生
and threw a wet blanket on my party fire.
抑制住了哥内心的狂野火苗
She is cute, though, isn't she?
不过她太可爱了 是吧
Oh, Daddy can't do nothing anymore
爹地现在没法狂野了
now you came along, you little cutie patootie.
因为有了你 你个小可爱
You need to party.
你得释放一下了
Oh, I do.
还真是
I'm starting to think I should go to Vegas for the wedding.
我在想 我该去参加那婚礼
I mean, the magic eight ball says, "Ask me later,"
我卜了一挂 结果是"稍后再卜"
but I don't have time for that.
可我没那个时间了
Oh, yeah, you can't be on the eight ball schedule.
没错 你可不能靠求神问卜过日子
You got to live your life.
你的日子得你做主
If I don't go, Delilah wins.
我要是不去 黛丽拉就不战而胜了
She'll always have the satisfaction
她一直觉得我自惭形秽没脸去见她
of knowing that she shamed me into staying away, right?
并一直因此颇有优越感 对吧
Right. Yes. Yes! We are going...
没错 太对了 哦耶 我们要去...
Or maybe not. Maybe I'm overthinking it.
也可能她没这么想 也许是我多心了呢
I think I am. I think I'm overthinking it.
是的 应该是我多心了
No. I'm not going.
不行 我不去
Never mind.
当我没说吧
Wow. What a dream.
好离奇的梦
I dreamt the donkey from Shrek said
我梦到《怪物史莱克》里那头驴说
I shouldn't go to the wedding.
我不该去参加婚礼
But then, naked Obama said
然后赤身裸体的奥巴马说
I have to go, or else Delilah wins.
我必须去 不然黛丽拉就赢了
So, we're going?
那我们要去咯
Not you. Obama says I should go to Vegas.
没说你 奥巴马只说我该去
He says you should stay home 'cause of your gambling problem.
他说你该在家带孩子 因为你有赌瘾
Aw, you told him, too?
不是吧 你连他也告诉了
Well, I had to make small talk.
我得找话题分散注意力啊
He was naked.
他可全♥裸♥着呢
It was awkward.
太尴尬了
Well, it took three hours,
好吧 花了老娘仨小时
but the Ouija board just more or less spelled out the following
不过显灵板基本显示出了以下内容
"Delilah is going to be flaunting
你不去的话
"her new husband in front of me without you there.
黛丽拉肯定会在我面前炫耀她的新老公
"She'll probably think our marriage is in trouble,
她可能会以为我们的婚姻出了问题
"since I can't tell her you stayed home
因为我不能告诉她 你有赌瘾
because of a gambling problem."
只能在家带孩子
I mean, I had to fill in the blanks,
我得自己进行填空拼句
but that's the gist of it.
不过显灵板显示的主旨就是这样了
Anyway, you have to come with me.
总而言之 你得跟我去
But you're not allowed to carry any cash.
但你不准带钱
Ouija says I hold the money.
显灵板说得由我来管钱
We are going to Vegas.
我们要去维加斯喽
Sorry. Dropping off Maw Maw and Hope
不好意思 把曾奶奶和喜旺送去雪莉那
at Shelley's took longer than I thought.
比我想像的要费时
Shelley was in the middle of shooting
雪莉正在拍一个网上教程视频
this internet video tutorial on how to change a colostomy bag.
教人怎么换结肠瘘袋
Really makes you appreciate having an anus.
看了让人觉得有肛♥门♥真是太美好了
I am ready for fun of Vegas clubs
我准备好赌城的夜店狂欢
and dancing with high rollers.
和跟一掷千金的赌客们共舞了
I have special alter ego named Natasha for Las Vegas wild time.
在赌城狂野期间 我的名字是娜塔莎
Okay. I...
好吧 我...
I was just gonna be Jimmy.
我就叫吉米吧
You will be Jimmy, who has mail-order bride from Russia,
你是吉米 你有一位网购来的俄♥罗♥斯♥新娘
who is also possibly spy.
你也可能是个间谍
Hey, guys, notice anything different?
伙计们 发现有什么不同了吗
Do you, uh... uh...?
你是不是....
Mm, nope.
没看出来
New hair clip?
新发夹
Good. I did a little spray tan, but I tried to keep it subtle.
很好 我喷了点美黑喷雾 希望不会太明显
Look at it.
瞧啊
It's beautiful and sparkling.
闪闪惹人爱啊
Like what I always imagined
跟我想象中谢尔河的卧室
Cher's living room would look like.
简直一模一样
Check out the cool moves
瞧瞧那些帅气的资本家酒保
on those handsome capitalist bartenders.
动作多么挥斥方遒啊
Wait a second.
等等
Something's different about you.
你有点不一样啊
What happened to your tan?
你的美黑喷雾呢
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表