剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Do you have to draw so lightly? It tickles.
你能不能力气大点啊 我痒死了
I don't have to, but I like watching you squirm.
矮油 人家就是喜欢看你扭来扭去的样子嘛
Your cute little butt wiggles.
圆滚滚的小屁♥股♥最可爱了
Ooh, look who's finally back from his date.
看谁约会回来了
Hey, you didn't tell us
你怎么没告诉我们
you and Sabrina were gonna have your first sleepover.
你和塞布丽娜要首次共度良宵了啊
Spill the details, buddy. Is she a screamer?
跳过细节 孩子 她叫了没
She looks like a screamer.
她看上去很能叫♥床♥
I wouldn't know; she wants us to wait
我不知道 她希望再等等
until we've dated at least a month.
至少约会一个月后再讨论这个问题
Apparently, it's a rule of hers.
估计这是她的原则
That's crazy.
疯了
You've already waited a year and a half.
你不都已经等了一年半载了吗
You got to hop on that horse and ride, buddy. Giddyup!
直接上去把生米煮成熟饭不就得了
Life is short.
生命短暂啊
Not true. Life is long.
才不是 生活可长了
Ridiculously long.
长的难以忍♥受
So, what happened instead?
那你们到底做了什么
Give us all the young love gossip.
说点年轻人的那些事给咱听听呗
Ordered a pizza, watched a movie.
就点了个披萨 还看了部电影
Was it a dirty movie?
爱情动作片
No. The Sixth Sense.
没 是《第六感》
I totally didn't realize Bruce Willis was dead.
我完全没想到布鲁斯·威利斯是死人
Me, neither.
我也是
I knew he was old.
我只知道他年纪是有一把了
Watched a movie?
就看了部电影
Now that you guys are finally together,
你俩这么艰难才在一起
I thought we would at least get some good stories out of it.
我还以为能听到点精彩的故事呢
Yeah, I'm with Maw Maw.
同意奶奶
This was way more interesting when you were chasing after her.
还是你追她那时候好玩
Maybe getting you two together was a mistake.
看来真不该把你们凑一对
Burt, you're the best tailor in town!
伯特 你真是镇上手最巧的裁缝
Jimmy, I got blue.
吉米 我有蓝色了
You want me to hook you up?
要不要我帮你也补补
Yeah, I showered yesterday.
好啊 昨天洗澡都洗掉了
I guess I could use a tune-up.
得返工一下了
They're just sitting out there.
他们就傻傻地坐那儿
Not even touching her.
小手都不牵一下
This far into our second date, I had you pregnant.
哪像我们 才第二次约会你就怀上了
What cassette is that?
什么磁带
I don't know; there's no label.
不清楚 上面没标签
I found it under the bed.
我在床底下找到的
I'm hoping it's That Love Jams mix
希望是我88年夏天录的
I made in the summer of '88.
混音版《情路》
I can't remember the last time we did it to "Rock Me, Amadeus."
我都快忘了上次录《摇摆莫扎特》是什么时候了
See? This is what I love about life.
你看你看 这就是我热爱生活的原因
Just when you think it's gonna be a normal Tuesday night
当你以为这又会像往常一样
with nothing good on TV-- bam, Mystery cassette!
是个没有好节目的周二时 神秘卡带出现了
Keep an ear out and make sure
帮我留心着
Sabrina doesn't come down the hall.
别让塞布丽娜过来
She thinks I'm getting a blanket.
我跟她说我是来拿毛毯的
What are you doing?
那你是来干嘛的
I'm having some issues with the Chinese food.
中国菜吃得我有点消化不良
Oh... my... God.
额滴神啊
How many farts have you been holding in?
你憋了多少屁在肚子里啊
Sounded like seven.
听着有七个
Eight.
八个
Jimmy, that is not healthy.
吉米 这样可不好
No, that is not healthy.
我知道憋屁伤身
You can only squeeze that little muscle down there
你这辈子那小块肌肉
so many times in your life.
使上力的机会是有限的
You don't want to wear it out in your 20s.
千万别在20多岁时就用完
No, I mean it's not healthy for the relationship.
不 我是说这对这段关系不好
You need to be yourself.
你得做你自己
Mom, but she's perfect.
妈妈 可她如此完美
I still can't believe I actually got her.
我至今都不敢相信自己真的得到了她
You're just delaying the uneditable.
看来有些事你想错了
If she doesn't like you for who you are,
如果她爱的不是真实的你
there isn't any reason for you to be together.
那在一起还有什么意思
You've got to be yourself.
做你自己吧
Done.
说完了
I'm gonna go look for some batteries for the boom box.
我去给收音机找块电池
Whoo! Good Lord!
我的妈呀
You're holding them in? Shh!
你也在憋屁 嘘
For crying out loud, just fart in front of him.
有什么不能说的 不就在他面前放个屁嘛
I can't. He thinks I'm perfect.
不行 我在他心中太完美了
It's a lot of pressure.
压力山大啊
Sorry I took so long. I couldn't find... Oh!
抱歉让你等太久了 我找不到 妈呀
Your mother farted.
你妈刚放了个屁
Hey, you know, I think we could get some batteries
我想到了 可以从喜旺那儿坑块电池
out of Hope's... Oh! Good gravy leg!
我的亲娘啊
What is that?
什么味道
It was Virginia.
维吉妮亚放了个屁
That is not Virginia.
不是她的
All right, that's it.
好了好了 到此为止
Burt, go crack a window.
伯特 去把窗户打开
You two, sit down.
你们两个坐下
We need to chat.
我们得谈谈
And that's why Burt and I have
知道为什么我和伯特
been together for 25 years.
能相依相守25年吗
Because we're not afraid
因为我们在彼此面前
to be ourselves in front of each other.
都做最真实的自己
That's six.
六块 齐了
See you in the bedroom.
我在房♥里等你
Ooh, you're a little bean dippy.
有点豆瓣酱的味道
Want me to stop and brush on my way back?
那我待会儿去刷一下牙
Nah. I'll just eat some bean dip.
别 我吃点豆瓣酱就行了
Cool. See what I mean?
好呀 看到了没
We're not afraid to be ourselves.
我们勇于做自己
You're making too big a deal out of this.
你们言重了
We just held in some gas.
我们不就憋几个屁吗
You got to get everything out
一个屁都不能憋
in the open. Trust me.
你们得互相坦诚 相信我
What if you guys get naked for the first time,
想象一下要是你们第一次坦诚相见
and you discover she has--
你忽然发现她
I don't know-- inverted nipples.
我想想 她乳♥头♥内陷
Oh, my God. What?
天哪 说什么呢
It's a real thing; I saw it on TV.
有些人是会有的 我在电视里见过
Sweet girl, very religious,
是个好妹子 很保守的那种
which kind of threw me because if you're so churchy,
但我想说你真要是这么有信仰
why are you showing Dr. Oz
怎么会把嵌了糖豆的咪♥咪♥
how you can put a jellybean in your nipple hole?
给盎司医生看
Anyway, my point is, the longer Sabrina hides
当然重点是 塞布丽娜把她内陷的乳♥头♥
her inverted nipples,
藏得越严实
the weirder it's gonna be in one month
等一个月后你真的看到了
when you finally see 'em.
就会觉得越奇怪
Mom, stop it. Please, just stop it.
妈妈 别说了 拜托 够了
Wait. I'm sorry. Did you tell your mom about my one-month rule?
我没听错吧 你跟你妈说了我们的一月之约
No. Yes. Maw Maw wanted to know if you were a screamer, and I...
没 有啦 因为曾奶奶想知道你是不是叫♥床♥
What? Why are you doing this to me?
什么 我招你惹你了啊
I'm just being myself, Jimmy.
我只是天性使然 吉米
And you know what, you still love me, don't you?
但我知道你还是很爱我 没错吧
No. No, I don't.
才怪
Virginia?
维吉妮亚
Oh, I got to get back there.
我得回房♥了
We have a one-song foreplay agreement.
我们说好了要花一首歌♥的时间做前戏
Can I just make one general apology
对于他们今天说的那些不合时宜的话
for every inappropriate thing they've said today,
我表示真的很抱歉行吗
or do I need to go down the list
还是我们要继续那个话题
and relive each humiliating moment?
爆下自己的糗事
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表