剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
and you should stay home. Okay, well,
而你则该留在家里 好啦
the cards have spoken, and powerful words they were.
塔罗牌都发话了 说得真好
Who wants frozen yogurt?
谁想吃冰酸奶
Uh, that'll be $40.
40块
But I do think you would benefit
不过我真心觉得
from some aura-aligning crystals.
水晶球会让你运势大好
Are you interested in that?
有兴趣吗
Yeah, yeah, sure.
有 当然有
Hey, one of you rug rats, bring out the crystals!
小的们 拿水晶球来
They're in the back of the freezer behind the trout!
在冰箱里 鲑鱼后面
Want to ask her for a little career advice?
想找她问点职场建议吗
I think I got all the answers I need.
我想我找到答案了
And now we wait for the idiots.
现在咱坐等白♥痴♥上门吧
How do you like your new coworkers, Jun and Bing?
觉得这俩同事怎么样 君和冰
They're okay, I guess.
好像还行吧
Look, I know you're the boss,
听着 我知道你是老板
but maybe tell me next time
但下次要雇人的时候
you're going to hire more people.
最好告诉我一声
It was a little awkward this morning
今早我一出门
when I came out and found them in my truck.
发现他们在我卡车里 太尴尬了
I mean, it was locked.
我的车是锁住的啊
The window was only open like this far.
就窗户开了这么小的一条缝
I believe they've done some circus work.
我估计他们在马戏团呆过
They used to work the cash registers at Howdy's.
他们以前在毫迪超♥市♥做收银员
I called them the Chinese Checkers.
我叫他们跳棋[直译是中国收银员]
That's hilarious, boss. I mostly hired them
老板 您真幽默 我雇他们
for that joke, but they were terrible.
基本就是为了这笑话 可他们太糟了
I think they'll be good at lawn work, though.
不过我觉得他们会在除草界闯出一片天的
They'll make us more money and also free up James
他们会为我们赚更多的钱
to work more shifts at the store.
还能让詹姆士有更多时间打点超♥市♥
Less responsibility? Less work?
责任更小 工作更少
It's great not being boss.
不当老板真幸福
This must be what the E Street Band feels like.
东街乐队的成员感受也不过如此吧
That's the third time they've done that today.
这已经是今天第三次了
I think it's all part of the package.
应该是他们杂耍的整套内容了
Sorry. Sorry!
抱歉 抱歉
I don't like beads. I didn't like 'em in
我不喜欢珠子 波·德瑞克在电影里
Bo Derek's hair in the movie 10 and I don't like 'em now.
把用它们做头饰时我就不喜欢 现在也一样
You're home early.
你回来挺早啊
That's because I'm an employee. Bank deposits, not my job.
因为我不当老板了 银行存款 与我无关
Paying bills, not my job.
缴费纳税 与我无关
Cleaning off equipment, not my...
清洁设备 与我无...
Well, that is my job.
好吧 这个与我有关
Remind me to do that first thing in the morning.
记得提醒我明早起来就做
I might need to rethink the beads.
我可能得重新考虑下珠帘的事了
Ah, stressed out, yet, being
累趴了吧 作为...
What's to be stressed out about, Burt?
有什么好累的 伯特
I'm having one of the best days of my life!
老娘今天简直达到巅峰了
I got off to a rough start.
一开始并不顺利
Old Maid.
老处♥女♥
Ooh, that can't be good.
哦 这可不好
Oh, wait, I think I switched this with one of the kids' games.
不好意思 好像把这个和小孩的游戏弄混了
But then I started to get the hang of it.
接着我就渐入佳境了
"Justice." Your legal troubles will be solved soon.
正义牌 你的法律纠纷很快就能解决
Well, I don't have any legal troubles.
可我没有法律纠纷
Maybe it's the scales.
那也许是天平
Have you put on weight?
你长胖了吗
Yes, I have; I put on a couple pounds.
是的 我长了几磅
There you go.
那就对了
It's easy money.
这钱赚的可容易了
And just when I thought it couldn't get any better,
就当我以为这样就是巅峰时
this happened.
更巅峰的时刻来了
"Ten of Swords." That means...
十把剑 这意味着
Excuse me?
不好意思
Death card.
死亡牌
I see death... in a... car.
我看到了死亡 在一辆车里
With numbers and buttons.
有数字和按钮
Do you text and drive?
你是不是喜欢边开车边发短♥信♥啊
He was so scared, he gave me his phone!
他吓傻了 直接把手♥机♥送我了
I just took a texter off the road.
我把一个短♥信♥狂拉下了车
I'm saving lives!
我拯救了无数生命啊
Once I realized what I could do,
当我意识到了自己的能力
the rest of the day was amazing!
接下来就更加如鱼得水了
Ah, "The Hermit."
隐士牌
That means stop dressing like a skank.
意思是别再穿得像只鸡了
There is something in your life you need to remove.
你生命中有些东西需要摒除
The mole. Get rid of the mole.
那个痣 快去祛痣
The feeling of power is so addictive.
权力在手的感觉太爽了
So, you're thinking of naming your daughter "Linoleum"?
你想给女儿取名"油布"
Card says "No."
牌上说 不行
Call your mother.
给你妈打电♥话♥
Buy your wife flowers.
买♥♥花给你老婆
Lay off the garlic.
别吃大蒜了
Call your mother.
给你妈打电♥话♥
Lose the colored contacts. You're not fooling anyone.
别戴美瞳了 骗不了人
Call your mother.
给你妈打电♥话♥
It's the fifth time,
这是第五次了
and the card says the same thing: "Cut it off."
结果还是一样 剪了
Oh, my God.
真的假的
Did you get a guy to cut off his rat tail?
你让那家伙把老鼠辫给剪了
I hate rat tails.
我恨老鼠辫
I do, too. You get that from me.
我也是 你那是遗传我的
I love this job!
我爱死这工作了
When I was a maid, no one would listen to me.
我当清洁工的时候 从来没人鸟我
Now people sit up and listen like I'm some kind of god...
现在人们对我言听计从 仿佛我是佛祖再世
or Judge Judy.
或是茱蒂法官
Burt, I just want to thank you for being
伯特 我要感谢你这么混♥蛋♥
such a jerk and inspiring me to do this.
激发了我的斗志
Yeah, well, you enjoy running your business now.
现在抓紧享受吧
Wait'll you have to deal with tax season.
等到纳税季或虫灾季
Or boll weevils!
咱再走着瞧
Well, boll weevils are more
好吧 虫灾只会让园丁揪心
of a yardman problem, but you'll get something.
不过你总会遇到你的灾难的
Hey, Jimmy, what does Sabrina, a lion,
吉米 塞布丽娜 狮子
and the Ebola virus have in common?
和埃博拉病毒有啥共同点
They all might be in Africa next month.
下个月他们可能就都在非洲啦
What?
什么
I might go.
我可能要去
My psychic lady changed her mind.
我的灵媒改变主意了
She said her first reading might have been bad
她说她第一次看的可能不准
because she was fuzzy from her glaucoma exam.
因为她刚做了青光眼检查 眼还花着呢
But what about the bugs, the blood diamonds,
可那边还有很多虫子 还记血钻的故事么
the "Gentile" Mutilation?
还有对异教♥徒♥的迫♥害♥
I'm sorry. I was saying that wrong before.
不好意思 上次我说成横尸了
It's not ideal. It's just,
当然算不上理想
we don't really want to be apart.
可我们真的不想分开
And he does look really hot in a dashiki.
而且他穿这身着实很性感啊
Yes, I do.
必须的
Which means
所以
Sabrina and I might put the "Freak" In A-freak-a.
我和塞布丽娜要去颠覆非洲啦
Come on, J-man.
来啊 小J
Look, I'm just the messenger.
我只是个传话的
The cards are saying it right here:
牌上显示的明明白白的
"You need to cut that fake plastic scrotum off
你得把那假的塑料阴囊
the back of your trailer hitch."
从拖车栓钩上拿下来
Mom, help! The reader told
妈 忙帮啊 那个灵媒
Sabrina and Wyatt to go to Africa, and she might do it,
让塞布丽娜跟怀特去非洲 她可能要去了
so I need you to do a reading where you tell him to go,
我要你也算上一掛 告诉他 他得去
and her to stay, and make it convincing.
而她得留 得演像点啊
I mean, assuming that's what the magic cards are telling you, of course.
我是说 如果牌面上这么显示的话
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表