剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Hello?
嗨
Hello?
有人咩
Where you are going, new pool boy?
你要去哪的 新来的清泳池的
Please don't kill me.
求你别杀我
I just have to go to the bathroom,
我只是内急
and the toilet in our home is broken.
我们家马桶坏了
Why you not just say so, mon?
你干嘛不直说呢
'Cause you were waving that skinny sword in my face.
因为你刚才朝我挥那只细剑
And I know that the clients sometimes don't like
我知道 客户一般不喜欢我们这种
the outside help to use inside stuff.
清理院子的人 使用屋里的东西
Is that Sabrina?
那是塞布丽娜吗
Oh, my God.
哦 我的妈呀
Is this guy sleeping with this girl?
这妞儿是这人的小蜜吗
I hope not-- that's his daughter.
当然不是 那是他闺女
Oh, this apple tastes like plastic.
这苹果怎么一股塑料味
It is plastic, Maw Maw!
那就是塑料苹果 我的老祖宗
That's one of Hope's toys.
这是喜旺的玩具
Is it too much to ask the kid to keep her toy food off the floor?
让那孩子别把食物玩具扔地上 有那么难吗
How am I supposed to tell
我哪儿能分清楚
what's real food and what's fake?
哪个能吃 哪个是塑料的啊
How about you just don't eat food off the floor?
你别把从地上捡的东西往嘴里放不就好了
Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
哦 那样你就省心了是吧
Hey, check this out.
嘿 看这个
I picked this up from my new rich client.
从我那新大款客户那顺来的
That's her father.
那是她爹
Sabrina's rich.
塞布丽娜是个富二代
That must be why she knows so much about cheese.
这就解释了她为啥那么懂奶酪
Hey!
嗨
Sabrina is gonna join us for dinner.
塞布丽娜来跟咱一块儿吃饭
You guys ordered enough pizza, right?
你们俩定的匹萨够吧
Oh, yeah, tons. That'll be great. Oh, yeah, sounds great. Fun.
够吃的 够 那真是太好了
What's this?
这是啥
Our toilet's broken.
我们家马桶坏了
For a while we thought it was low-flow,
开始还以为是水压不够
but then it turned out to be no-flow.
最后发现压根没水压了
Oh, well, I'm happy to kick in what I can.
这样啊 那我也凑一份儿吧
Oh, I'll go get her.
哦 我去哄她
Jimmy, look at this picture.
吉米 看这照片
Whoa.
哇
Where'd you get that?
你从哪儿搞到的
Her dad's a new client.
她爹是我的新客户
He owns the kind of house Jean- Claude Van Damme would live in.
他们家房♥子跟尚格·云顿有一拼[著名演员]
She's filthy rich.
她富得流油诶
She's just pretending to be lower, lower, lower
她只是装成跟咱们一样的
middle class just like us.
次次次中产阶级
Hey, what if she's a rich actress
咦 万一她是个富得流油的演员呢
and she's doing research on how to play a poor person?
在咱这儿体验生活 学习怎么演穷♥人♥
Nah, she's too short to be an actress.
不会 演员不会这么矮
Look, whatever her reasons are, we should just respect them.
听着 不管她为什么这样 咱都得尊重
If we ask, it'll just make things uncomfortable and weird.
要是问了 肯定会特尴尬特怪异的
What's weird?
什么怪异
Al Yankovic.
阿杨维克[搞怪专家]
Pizza's here.
匹萨到了
Hey, aren't you my gas man?
咦 你是我们家收煤气的吗
During the day I am.
那是我白天的身份
I got 14 kids.
14个娃要养
Oh, bingo! Found another quarter.
哇 找到了 又找到一个硬币
Where are we, Tyler?
凑了多少了 泰勒
That puts you up to ten dollars and 18 cents,
现在总共10美元18美分
so you still need $2.68.
还差两块六毛八
That's excluding tip,
包括小费
which I assume you will be.
我想你们会给吧
It's too bad we don't have a credit card.
太遗憾了 我们没有信♥用♥卡♥
This would be a good time for one of us to have a credit card.
这可是咱开卡的好时机
How much do we save if we lose the sausage?
不要香肠能便宜多少
Buck and a half.
一块半
Lose the sausage.
不要香肠了
Getting your sausage repossessed. Whew.
吃别人挑完香肠的匹萨 恶
I bet rich people never have to feel that sting.
我想有钱人永远不会受这份罪
You should just take some money out of your new toilet jar.
你们先挪用一点马桶钱不就好了
You're saying we should take the money we're saving
你是说我们应该从新马桶基金里
for a new toilet and spend it on pizza?
挪钱用来买♥♥匹萨
Yeah, okay.
好 可以啊
I guess we could do that.
我想我们能挪
Or, and this is just a suggestion, but maybe
或者 就随便一提啊
you could pay for it since you're rich.
你这么有钱你帮我们付又怎么了
That's right, we know you're rich.
没错 我们知道你有钱
I bet you could use your fancy gold credit card with a limit
我肯定你那永远刷不爆的梦幻金卡
of a thousand dollars and buy all the pizzas in Natesville!
能买♥♥下全纳什维尔的匹萨
You were right.
你说对了
This is uncomfortable and weird.
果然特尴尬特怪异
Okay, first of all, I do not have money.
好了 首先 我没钱
My family does.
是我们家有钱
What happened, did Daddy cut you off?
怎么了 老爹断了你的零花钱吗
Were you doing heroin?
因为你吸毒吗
What? We don't know how deep this lie goes.
怎么了 我们哪儿知道这丫头哪些是骗我们的
I cut myself off.
是我断了自己的零花钱
I'd would rather live like crap on money that I earned myself
我宁愿花自己挣的钱 过的苦一点
than live like a princess on money that somebody else gave me.
也不愿靠别人养着 过好日子
That is the dumbest thing I ever heard.
真没见过比这还傻的
Money you don't have to work for is the best kind.
不劳而获的钱花着才最爽好吧
It's like getting paid for not having a job.
不用干活就有钱拿
It's the best kind of job not to have.
这等好事真是求之不得啊
Well, that explains why we've never met your family.
这就是为什么我们从来没见过你家人
You're embarrassed by us.
你觉得我们给你丢脸了
No, no! If anything, I'm embarrassed of my family.
不是 要说丢脸 也是我家人比较丢脸
You really expect us to believe that you're more embarrassed
你真以为我们会相信 你觉得你家人
of your family than you are by us?
比我们丢脸吗
We don't have a pot to pee in.
我们连个小便的地方都没有
Actually, I do. It's in the garage.
其实 我有 我都尿垃圾桶里
Okay, we have one pot to pee in. Either way...
好吧 我们有一个小解的地方 但是
I have two. The other one's in the truck. See what I mean?
我有俩 还可以尿卡车 你懂的
There's no way you cannot be embarrassed by us.
你不可能不觉得我们丢脸
Fine. If you think I'm hiding you from my family,
得 你们非觉得我不让你们见我家人的话
I will take you to meet my father tomorrow.
我明天就带你们去见我爸
Deal. No time for dry cleaning.
成交 没工夫干洗了
Get your church clothes and the Febreze
去拿你上教堂的衣服和除臭剂
and meet me in the backyard.
后院儿见
Pull!
扔
Sabrina! Hey, baby.
塞布丽娜 我的小心肝
Daddy, this is my friend, Jimmy, and his daughter, Hope,
爸爸 见见我朋友吉米和她女儿喜旺
and his parents, Burt and Virginia.
这是他父母 伯特和维吉妮亚
Oh, it's nice to meet you. Cap Collins.
很高兴认识你们 我叫坎普·科林斯
How are you? Hi.
你们好
Daddy, are you shooting Mom's favorite china again?
老爸 你怎么又对着妈妈最爱的瓷器开枪
She's traveling the world with half my money.
她分走我一半家产环游世界去了
I should at least get to do something fun, huh?
总得让我泄泄愤吧
Mackenzie, gravy boat. Pull!
麦肯琪 调味壶准备好 扔
Bitch loved her gravy.
那贱♥人♥最宝贝她的调料
Here, honey, break this for me, would you?
小可爱 帮我砸了这玩蛋玩意儿好吗
There you go.
动手吧
This is quite a house.
这房♥子真霸气
$6.3 million.
也就630万
Nobody asked how much it cost.
没人问你价格
It's impolite to talk about money.
谈钱多伤感情
No, baby, it's impolite to ask about money.
孩子这你就不懂了 询价才尴尬
That's why I tell people,
所以我♥干♥脆直说
so they won't be impolite by asking, huh?
也省得他们开口了
You know what would be fun?
我们来点更刺♥激♥的吧
Shooting this china with the gun that killed Lincoln.
用那把毙了林肯的枪来射这些瓷器绝对好玩
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表