剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I got some menthol rub to put under our noses,
我找到些薄荷脑可以放在鼻子下面
so we won't have to smell the poo.
这样我们就闻不到便便味儿了
Oh, man! We got medium gloves.
老天 我们买♥♥的是中号♥手套
I hope you don't rip 'em.
但愿不会被你撑破
How would I rip them, as you will be the wearer of them.
我怎么会撑破 戴手套的人是你
As you will be the doer, doing the deed.
因为你才是那个要大显身手的人
Why should I do the deed?
凭什么要我来
You're blood-related.
你是直系亲属啊
It's almost like going through your own.
应该就跟掏你自己的便便差不多
That's stupid.
太傻蛋了吧
Okay. Flip a coin.
这样吧 抛硬币
Call it in the air. Heads.
高空猜正反 正面
Nope. You lose.
不对 你输啦
I'm still not doing it.
我还是不会去的
It's tails! You have to!
翻的是反面 你必须去
No, I don't.
不 我不去
Why did you suggest a coin toss?
那你干嘛说要抛硬币
Because I had a 50-50 chance of winning-- I took a shot.
因为我还有50%的获胜机会 我要试试
Unfair. Unfair! Unfair!
不公平不公平 太不公平了
Fine. Flip it again.
那行 再抛一次
Heads. Tails.
正面 反面
Here's the gloves.
手套接着
No, not doing it.
不 还是不干
Stop doing that!
别这样
Okay, fine, I'll do it.
好吧好吧 我去
I couldn't stop thinking about the fact you bought a spatula.
我一直在想你买♥♥了一把小铲子
I think you're gonna want a slotted spoon.
估计你还要一把通眼匙
So how come you're not in school?
你怎么会不用去上学啊
How come you're a dropout who works in a grocery store
你怎么会辍学在杂货店打工
and can't get a girlfriend?
还找不到女朋友啊
I was just trying to make conversation, man.
我只想跟你随便聊聊 哥们
There you are.
看 来了
You can run but you can't hide.
你可以跑 但逃不出我的眼
Hey...
你好
remember me from the store?
还记得我吗 杂货店的
I'm Trevor.
我叫特雷弗
Yeah! Hi! I'm Judy.
你好 我叫朱迪
Wanna hang out, maybe watch movies at my friend's house?
想一起去玩吗 去我朋友家看电影怎样
He says he has a VHS player.
他说他家有家庭影院
Whatever that is.
鬼知道那是啥玩意儿
I would but... my dad's super-strict.
我想去 可是 我爸超严格的
He keeps tabs on me with the GPS on my phone.
他一直通过手♥机♥的GPS定位系统监视我
And I have to be at practice for the next two hours.
而且我还得接着锻炼两个小时
You know I once caught a fish... this big?
知道吗 我曾抓过一条鱼 有这么大
I cannot believe how sore I am from one day of running.
跑了整整一天 真是说不出的痛苦啊
You need to stop acting like a 13-year-old girl
你就别像个13岁的小姑娘了
and just tell Sabrina you like her.
直接告诉塞布丽娜你喜欢她不就结了
Will you shut up, Mom?
你消停消停行吗 老妈
I told you I'll tell her when I'm ready!
跟你说了 等我准备好我会告诉她的
Somebody got their period.
某人来大姨夫啦
If I tell Sabrina too soon, it'll mess up my plan.
要是我马上告诉塞布丽娜 这就毁了我的计划
Trust me-- I've been watching her.
相信我 我一直在关注她
Things with Sabrina and Wyatt are always best
塞布丽娜和怀特关系最好的那会
when he's away at school and they don't see each other much.
就是怀特回学校 两人不常见面的时候
Oh, look-- Wyatt sent me a kiss with a video text.
快看 怀特发了我一条亲亲彩信
But when they're in the same city, they start to fight.
但是当他们在一起时 两人就开始吵了
But I like it with a little hair.
可我喜欢你稍微留点毛
Well, I don't. But I do.
可我不喜欢 但我喜欢
I don't care! I'm getting my chest waxed!
我不管 我要去刮胸毛
Christmas break, he'll be here for a whole month.
圣诞节 他会在这待上整整一个月
Week three, I make my move.
到第三个星期 我就行动
Sounds like a solid plan.
听起来还像个计划
I apologize for the "Period" Comment.
刚说你大姨夫 我道歉
Thank you.
谢谢
And for now, I just have to deal with Trevor.
现在的首要任务是解决好特雷弗
Just be careful-- blackmail never ends.
小心点 敲诈随处可见
Remember that woman I caught cheating on her husband?
还记得上次被我撞见偷人的那个女人吗
That's why we never have to pay tolls on I-80.
所以我们从不用付I80路段的过路费啊
That's a woman?!
那是个女的
Ooh.
天
Eh, just have to do it until Christmas.
我还是得等到圣诞节再行动
Besides, I could use a little exercise.
再说 我还能小锻炼一下
Yo!
喂
You!
你
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Why are you chasing these girls? Uh...
干嘛追着这些姑娘跑
Is that my daughter's phone?
那不是我闺女的手♥机♥吗
Where the hell is my daughter?
我女儿哪去了
You're lucky I didn't kill ya!
算你走运我没宰了你
Ya big-nose pervert!
你个大鼻子变♥态♥
It's not that big, man.
也不是很大嘛 老兄
Dude, did you not see the sock on the front door?
大哥 你没看到门上挂了袜子么
Judy... Daddy!
朱迪 爸爸
I doubt... I doubt very much you will be seeing young Judy again.
我觉得 我觉得你很难再见到她了
Fine. I was sick of her, anyway.
无所谓 反正我也腻了
Find me a new one.
给我找个新的
And this time, I want one with a little more junk in the trunk.
这次我要屁♥股♥更有肉的
An Asian-- blonde.
我要个亚洲人 金发的
A blonde Asian with junk in her trunk.
金发翘臀的亚洲妞
Find her.
给我找去
What's with all the ruckus?
吵吵嚷嚷的咋回事啊
I have to tell Sabrina that I love her.
我得去跟塞布丽娜表白
How about this: Sabrina, all the time we've spent
这样行不 塞布丽娜 咱们一起在
at the express check-out lane,
"快速结账"通道工作的时候
I've been checking you out,
我其实一直在"结"我对你的情"账"
but I've never expressed how I feel.
但我从来没"表明"过我的心意
I think it should rhyme. Chicks dig rhymes.
我觉得该用点押韵的句子 想点儿押韵的
That's true. What are you gonna wear?
没错 而且你准备穿啥啊
You should go shirtless.
你该裸上身
With maybe a necklace or a hat.
配个项链或者帽子
Something to take her eyes off your slight belly.
反正别让她注意到你的小肚腩就行
How about I put on a shirt?
穿衬衫不行么
That'll work. And make sure you have
也行 但一定要
a toothpick sticking out of your mouth.
嘴里叼根牙签
It says you have good hygiene.
能显得你讲究卫生
Whatever you say, make sure it has some flair.
不管说什么 一定要显得有深度
You are a special boy.
你是个特别的男孩
And she needs to know that you're special.
得让她知道你很特别
Maybe start with that.
不如就用这句做开场白吧
I am a special boy, and you should know that I am special?
我很特别 你得知道我很特别
I like it.
我喜欢
You know what?
得了吧
I think I'm gonna write her a letter instead.
我还是给她写封信算了
Where is my Word Jumble?
我的字谜游戏呢
She's close.
她快拉了
It's showtime, honey.
该上场了 宝贝
Stop!
站住
I can't let my wife do this.
这种事不能让老婆去做
Plus, I don't want to sit in a hot tub
而且我也不想跟一个
with a woman who's sifted through poo.
掏便便的女人共沐热水浴
Stop!
站住
I can't let you do it, either.
我也不能让你去做
Burt... you know what this means?
伯特 你知道这意味着什么吗
We're not those people.
我们不是那种人
Oh, my God! We're not those people!
天啊 我们居然不是那种人
We're not those people!
我们不是那种人
Please don't tell Gloria.
求你别告诉格洛瑞亚
It'll just be one more thing she has to fix about me.
不然她要改造我的项目就又得多一条了
It's so much pressure!
压力真♥他♥妈♥大啊
I have to change my hair for her,
我得为了她改变发型
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表