剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
That's not special.
那就不特别了
You can't make me...
别逼我...
It's glorious.
好爽
So warm.
好暖
Permission to increase my fiber.
请求增加纤维量
See? Isn't it nice?
明白了吧 赞吧
You wouldn't believe this guy's house.
你都想象不到他们家房♥子
And get this, he served us lobster.
还有 他给我们吃龙虾
Fancy.
太美了
And it's not like he knew we were coming over, either.
而且他当时根本不知道我们会去
He just had lobster, ready to eat.
他貌似随时都有龙虾可以吃
On a Thursday.
那天只是周四耶
My wife developed a taste for the good life.
贱内生活品味提高了
I need the biggest lobster this toilet money can buy.
我要这些马桶钱能买♥♥的最大的龙虾
Sorry, Mr. Pinchers,
抱歉 钳子先生
but my marriage is on the line.
我的婚姻悬于一线了
Don't worry, though, it's going to be a fair fight.
别担心 我们会有场很体面的决斗
I'll boil the water,
我先烧水
I'll take those rubber bands off your claws,
然后拿掉你钳子上的橡皮圈
and whoever winds up in the pot, winds up in the pot.
然后就胜者为王败者为寇吧
So, Jimmy, what do you think about
吉米 你怎么看
the current economic situation?
当前的经济形势
Oh, uh, don't get me started on that economic situation.
别跟我提那个什么经济形势
I'm just worried about what's going on in Greece.
我只是担心希腊当前的问题
I mean, it's gonna affect the Euro.
我是说 会影响到欧元走向
I think it's pronounced gyro.
我想那应该念"欧阳"
No?
不是吗
So funny.
太搞笑了
Where is Sabrina?
塞布丽娜在哪儿
Come on, Virginia. You going to stay in there all night?
快点维吉妮亚 你要在里面待通宵吗
I'm not going to the bathroom.
我没在上厕所
It's just so comfortable I'm sitting here
只是这样很舒服
while I paint my nails.
一边坐着一边涂指甲
Oh, stupid baby.
小笨蛋
Left one of her food toys in the kitchen again.
又把她食物玩具落在厨房♥里了
Just come to the kitchen and eat something.
来厨房♥吃点东西好不好
Think of it as an investment for more time in there later.
就当一会使用马桶的投资好了
Be out in a second.
等一会儿嘛
One more toenail, one more lady-rinse,
再涂一个脚趾甲 做一个洁尔阴
and I'll be good to go.
我就来
Damn it, Mr. Pinchers. Not cool.
该死 钳子先生 太无♥耻♥了
Nice going, Pinchers.
干得漂亮啊 钳子哥
Uh, don't give me that look.
别装清♥纯♥
You know what you did.
你干了什么自己知道
It's not his fault. You're the one
不是他的错 是你
that brought a ferocious sea creature into the house.
把这么个凶猛的海洋生物弄到家里来的
Since when do we pay a hundred dollars
打什么时候起我们开始花一百块
for food that can bite back?
买♥♥个能咬自己的食物到家里来的
Since you had lobster on a Thursday at Cap's house!
自打你周四在某人家吃了点龙虾开始的
Now suddenly you're some society lady
现在突然变成了什么上流淑女
spending all day sitting on a luxury crapper!
整天坐在豪华马桶上不下来
Burt...
伯特
are you jealous of the toilet?
你是在吃马桶的醋吗
Of course I am! You love it!
当然了 你那么爱它
But not as much as I love you.
可比不上对你的爱啊
I mean... just 'cause it can detect a urinary tract infection
尽管它能检测尿路感染
and e-mail your doctor...
然后还电邮给你的医生
You know what? Sabrina was right.
你猜怎么 塞布丽娜是对的
It's better to crap on something you earned
就得在自己挣钱买♥♥的马桶里拉屎才舒坦
than to feel crappy on something you didn't work for.
不劳而获的东西就是没感觉
Fine, fine! We'll just sell it.
好吧好吧 卖♥♥掉它好了
That's still no good-- we'll just end up buying
还是不好 我们还是会把钱
a bunch of other stuff that I can't afford,
都花在买♥♥不起的东西上
like more stupid lobsters!
比如更多愚蠢的龙虾
Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
你喜欢这样 是不是
You and ten of your cousins running around here,
你和你的十个表兄弟在这里横行霸道
pinching everybody, ruining everything!
钳钳这个夹夹那个 什么都被你们毁了
I'm sorry, Mr. Pinchers, I'm not mad at you.
对不起钳子先生 我不是冲你生气
You're just being a lobster.
你只是在做龙虾的本份而已
Hey, where you been?
喂 你去哪儿了啊
I need help talking to rich people.
你得教我怎么跟有钱人聊天
Oh, God, see? I told you they're all jerks.
天呐 我就说他们都是混♥蛋♥
No, they've been completely friendly and nice.
不 他们都非常友好
At least I think. I only get about 10% of what they say,
至少我觉得还行 他们说的我只听懂了一成
and that's only because somehow peanut butter came up.
那还是因为花生酱正好端上来了
No, Jimmy, I don't want to.
不 吉米 我不要去
Come on, do it for Hope.
去嘛 就算是为了喜旺
But we can't wait to do Thanksgiving in Tahoe.
不过我们超级期待去塔霍湖过感恩节
It's gonna be so much fun to teach the kids how to ski.
教孩子们滑雪肯定会很带劲
Well, I can't wait to watch your kids grow up
好吧 我倒是期望看到你的孩子
to enjoy snow as much as you have, Derek.
长大后也像你一样爱滑雪 德里克
That must be so great driving around in that convertible
开着敞篷车到处溜达
pretending like you have a grown-up-sized penis.
觉着自己弟弟又大一号♥的感觉肯定爽歪歪
Your doctor did a very good job fixing that deviated septum.
治疗你鼻中隔偏曲的医生 活干得还真漂亮
Glad he decided to do more work while he was at it.
一个小手术还做了不少额外的活儿
Boom! Boom! Bam!
丰胸 挺鼻
Badonkadonk!
还提臀
Hey, what the hell was all that?
刚才是咋回事啊
Oh, I know, right?
我说的没错吧
I told you they were jerks.
跟你说过他们就是群傻蛋
They were just talking about their lives.
他们不过是在谈论自己的生活
You were acting like a huge jerk.
你倒是表现得像个十足的傻蛋
That poor guy, he had no idea his wife wore a toupee.
可怜的家伙 他根本不知道他老婆戴了假发
Jimmy, this is just like high school.
吉米 这就跟高中一样
I just had listen to them brag about their straight A's
我总得听他们吹嘘他们优异的成绩
and their state champion tennis teams
他们全国最强的网球队
and, you know, who got in to what college.
还有谁会进哪所大学之类的
It's, like, who cares?
可谁在乎这些呢
Sounds like you do.
听上去你挺在乎的
You're insecure.
你没有安全感
Insecure?
没有安全感
What, about them?
什么 因为他们吗
Yes! I mean, that's why you lashed out.
对 所以你才一直攻击他们
It's like when my dad is
就像我爹
in an argument and he knows he's about to lose--
他知道自己吵不过别人的时候
he panics and he punches you.
他就会恐慌 就会揍人
Jimmy, this is completely different.
吉米 这完全是两码事
No, it's not-- it's exactly like that.
不 完全一样
Just shut up!
住嘴
Eh?
你看吧
Oh, my God.
天哪
You're right.
你说得对
It's, like, I get here,
我来到这里
and all I see are their-their...
看到他们
their great jobs and... and their babies
他们事业有成 孩子可爱
and... how much shorter I am than everybody else.
还发现自己比他们谁都要矮
You don't seem that much shorter.
你看着也不矮啊
Jimmy, I'm wearing five-inch heels.
吉米 我可穿着12公分的高跟鞋呢
I thought you looked suspiciously normal-sized today.
难怪我总觉得你今天看起来身高挺正常
Do you know what it's like to be the only one of your friends
你知道作为一群朋友中唯一一个
whose legs are too stubby to jump far enough
因为腿太短而无法吸在维可牢墙上的人
to stick to the Velcro wall?
是什么感受吗
No. I run more with the Velcro wallet crowd.
不知道 我倒是挺喜欢维可牢搭扣的钱包
Well, why does it freak me out so much
可我为什么这么介意
just because somebody's better than me?
有人过得比我好
I mean, other people don't act that way.
别人可不会像我这样啊
At work, people don't lash out at me.
我工作的时候就没人攻击我
Yeah, yeah. Wait.
是啊 等等
WhWhat? Like, Frank
什么 你看 弗兰克
doesn't lash out at me, you know?
就不会攻击我 懂吗
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表