剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Out of all the videos of cities being destroyed,
在所有摧毁城市的片子里
I'm going to go out on a limb
我要顶雷高呼
and say this is the cutest.
这是最可爱的
Oh, you know, that's probably Wyatt.
哦 可能是怀特
Oh, yeah, that's right.
哦 可不是么
Supposed to be in town for the weekend.
不是应该整个周末都在吗
We're supposed to go to dinner tonight,
我们本来说今晚一起去吃饭的
but he hasn't even told me the place yet.
但他还没告诉我在哪儿呢
Nope. Nope.
不是 不是
That is just a text telling me I have an e-mail
就是条通知新邮件的短♥信♥
asking me if I would like to continue the service
问我是否要继续使用
that sends me a text every time I get an e-mail.
新邮件短♥信♥提醒业务
Oh, I got to get one of those smartphones.
嗷 我得弄台智能手♥机♥才行
Hi.
你好
Is Burt here?
伯特在吗
I'm an old friend.
我是他老朋友
Uh... oh. Hey, come on in.
呃 你好 请进吧
Yeah, I'm his son, Jimmy.
我是他儿子 吉米
Dad's at the store, but he'll be back soon.
我老爸去杂货店了 不过快回来了
He, uh, saw my daughter in a gorilla suit
他看到我闺女穿一身大猩猩衣服
and had a craving for bananas.
于是超想吃香蕉
I'm Jack.
我是杰克
Hey. I'm Sabrina.
你好 我是塞布丽娜
What's your ponytail's name?
你那小辫儿叫啥
Magnus.
鲁班结
Well, uh, you know, make yourself comfortable.
好吧 总之别见外
Any friend of my dad's is a friend of mine.
我爹的朋友就是我朋友
And, of course, you must know my mother.
对了 你肯定认识我妈咯
Oh! What...
搞神马
Oh! Aah! Mom, what the...?
啊哦 妈 你搞毛
This is the man that kidnapped your father.
你♥爸♥就是被这孙子绑♥架♥的
Dad was kidnapped?
我爸被绑♥架♥了吗
Not today. 20 years ago.
不是现在 是二十年前
I may forget a face,
脸我可能记不得了
but I never forget a unique hairstyle.
但老娘对独特的发型可是过目不忘的
I love to scream! I love to scream!
我爱大喊 我爱尖叫
What kind of man lets his car run out of gas?
什么鸟人才会搞到车没油这么狼狈啊
The kind whose wife always insists on sticking her feet out the window.
就是老婆非把脚伸到窗户外面的人
I was drying my toenails!
我在吹干指甲油
It's extra drag.
那样会加大阻力
That's why we get four miles to the gallon.
结果在离加油站四英俚的地方没油了
Oh, sure. What about your Jack rabbit stops and starts?
是 那你怎么不说你那烂技术
What about your never checking proper tire inflation?
那你呢 你从来不检查车胎还有没有气
'Cause I don't understand pounds of air.
因为老娘不懂气压泵
Give me some money.
给我点钱
I'll pay, you pump.
我付钱 你去加油
$1.13? Yeah.
一块一毛三 是啊
And get me half a Slim Jim.
给我要半根牛肉♥棒♥
They do that for me here.
他们经常给我
No.
不要
Keep an eye on that creepy guy by the RV.
提防着点儿旅游车边上那怪叔叔
He keeps staring at Jimmy.
他一直盯着吉米看
I want my truck!
我要我的卡车
What the hell you staring at my kid for, hippie?
你干嘛老盯着我儿子 死嬉皮
Hi there, Virginia.
好啊 维吉妮亚
Hot one out there, huh?
外边儿够热的吧
Of course, not as hot as the snap
当然 还没有咱俩六年级时候
you and I had in sixth grade.
那次火热啊
Our little movie date.
咱们的电影小约会
They made us watch a film about the reproductive cycle.
那是学校要求看生殖循环的影片
And there were, like, 30 other kids there.
而且还有三十来个其他孩子呢好吧
Plus aren't you the one who threw up?
而且 你不是还看吐了么
Did you come out of an owl's mouth?
你是从猫头鹰嘴里跑出来的吗
'Cause you are a hoot.
你太有意思了
By the way, you look kind of thirsty.
顺便一提 你看起来很渴的样子
Guess Burt can't afford to keep his lady hydrated.
我猜伯特没钱给媳妇儿买♥♥饮料吧
You want a sip of my soda? I couldn't.
想喝一口我的苏打水吗 不行
Ooh, your lips say you couldn't,
哟 嘴上说不行
but the sweat glistening in your glorious cleavage says,
但你乳♥沟♥里涓涓流淌的汗水可不是这么说的
"Me want sippy-sippy."
它们在说 人家要吸吸
Hey, lady. Lady.
嗨 女士 女士
That hippie dude pulled a gun on your husband
那嬉皮哥用枪指着你老公
and forced him in his RV.
逼进他的旅游车里去了
They went that way.
他们朝那边去了
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Burt's been kidnapped.
伯特被绑♥架♥了
So hippie weirdo here sells your dad to a farm in Mexico
这嬉皮怪胎把你♥爸♥卖♥♥到了一个墨西哥农场
and makes him pick cauliflower for weeks.
让他收割了好几个星期的菜花
He finally escaped and hitchhiked all the way home.
最后他终于逃出来 一路搭便车才回了家
That's the reason your father's always hated cauliflower.
这就是为什么你♥爸♥巨恨菜花
No, I thought it was because it's not
不是吧 我记得是因为菜花不是花
a real flower and it looks like brains.
而且长得好像大脑一样
Fine, he has a lot of good reasons to hate cauliflower.
好吧 总之他有各种恨菜花的理由
Sabrina, Jimmy and me are going to keep an eye on this guy.
塞布丽娜 我跟吉米要盯着这货
You go get some rope and call the cops. Will do.
你去拿些绳子来 顺便报♥警♥ 马上去
How did you never tell me Dad was kidnapped?
你怎么从来没告诉过我 老爸被绑♥架♥过
We didn't want you to be afraid of strangers.
我们不想让你怕陌生人
Kids are supposed to be afraid of strangers.
小孩本来就该怕陌生人
Bananas.
香蕉
That's what I forgot.
就是忘了这个了
What, uh... what's going on here?
啥 这是什么情况
It's your kidnapper.
绑♥架♥你的绑♥架♥犯来了
He came back.
他回来了
Oh, my God. What... what did he...
哦天呐 那...那他...
why is he on the floor like that?
他怎么躺地上了
I whacked him with the TV.
我用电视把他砸晕了
I'm getting pretty good at it.
我越来越擅长这手了
Oh, this is bad. This is really bad.
这下糟了 这可糟透了
Burt, it's okay.
伯特 没事的
Sabrina's getting rope and calling the cops.
塞布丽娜已经去拿绳子然后报♥警♥了
No, no, no cops!
别别别 别报♥警♥
Virginia, they'll throw you in jail for...
维吉妮亚 你砸他脑袋
for hitting him on the head.
他们会让你蹲监狱的
What are you talking about?
你说啥
He's the one who's going to jail.
该蹲监狱的是他好吧
Yeah, he kidnapped you.
就是 他绑♥架♥过你
He didn't kidnap me.
他没绑♥架♥我
Wait. Did you say "Didn't?"
等等 你说的是"没"么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我 了 个 去
What do you mean, he didn't kidnap you?
你再说一次 什么叫他没绑♥架♥你
Well, kind of exactly what it sounds like.
没绑♥架♥就是没绑♥架♥
What the hell you staring at my kid for, hippie?
你干嘛老盯着我儿子 死嬉皮
Dude, I'm checking out your cool car.
哥们 我看的是你那车
I'm a big car fan.
我是个疯狂车迷
It's a '63 Ford Galaxie, right?
63版的福特银河 没错吧
Yeah.
是啊
That's a cool ponytail.
你的马尾酷毙了
Six years, eight months, right?
留了六年零八个月 没错吧
On Tuesday.
周二就正好六年八个月了
Burt Chance.
伯特·吉斯
I'm a big hair fan.
我是个疯狂地"发"迷
Drink as much as you like.
无限畅饮
I get unlimited refills.
我库存很充足
And, uh, I give unlimited refills as a lover.
我的爱也如滔滔江水 连绵不绝
Wow.
赞
No responsibilities.
没有负担
You just drive around in your RV,
你可以开着大房♥车
and you do whatever you want.
想去哪儿去哪儿
That is so cool.
酷毙了
Yeah, I just got back from seeing
我刚从世界最大温度计
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表