剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Is that olive loaf? I want olive loaf.
你是在做橄榄包吗 我要吃
It's not officially olive loaf,
不算正统的橄榄包
but I smooshed together some olives and some meat.
不过我好歹是把橄榄和火腿揉在一起了
You'll like it.
包您满意
Hope's getting new baby clothes.
喜旺有新衣服穿咯
That guy who sells socks out of his trunk
那个把车停在药店停车场
in the drug store parking lot has fabric now.
卖♥♥袜子的家伙开始兜售布料了
Virginia, would you give her her pill today?
维吉妮亚 你今天给她吃药了吗
No. It's an even-numbered day. It's your turn.
没 今天双号♥ 归你管
Just shove it in her mouth.
直接把嘴撬开塞进去就行了
She bites me.
她会咬人啊
I still have my mark from two days ago.
两天前的印子还历历在目
Figure it out.
你自己搞定吧
Why do you have to make this so difficult?
你为啥非要把这事儿搞这么困难
Don't have a lot of other things going on.
反正闲着也是闲着嘛
Check it out.
瞧我的
"Yo, my parents named me Frank, 'cause they love
我爸妈给我取名弗兰克 因为他们爱吃
tube-shaped meat."
方腿肉
Let me do the lady.
我来演那个女的
"I'll take a quarter pound of the chicken salad."
给我来四分之一磅鸡肉色拉
But that's what she would probably say.
但她可能本来就要说这句
I know. That's why I said it.
对啊 所以我才这么说的
Yeah...
好吧
You don't get what we're doing, do you?
其实你没懂我意思 是吧
Could an available sales associate
哪位店员有空
bring a nose hair clipper to the manager's office
请带支鼻毛修剪器前来经理办公室
for a price check?
核实价格
I repeat-- could an available sales associate...
重复一遍 哪位店员有空请...
Oh, good, you heard me.
太好了 你们听到我说话了
What's with the funny voice?
那搞笑的声音是啥意思
It's Jimmy Stewart.
我在学吉米·斯图尔特
I had to disguise my voice because my ex-wife is in the store.
我前妻来店里了 我只好用假声说话
What's she doing here? I don't know.
她来干嘛 不知道
Last time I saw her she was living in Phoenix with her new husband.
上次还是在凤♥凰♥城看见她和她新老公
But between them closing the blinds
我隔了还有一百多码
and me having to stay 100 yards away from her,
就看到他们拉上百叶窗了
it wasn't worth flying there anymore.
也没要再飞奔过去了
Wait, is that Barney Jr.?
等等 那个是小巴尼吗
No, that's Trevor.
不 那是特雷弗
He's her son with Doug.
她和道格的儿子
The man she left the man she left me for.
她就是为了那男人抛弃了我的后任
Any strays?
干净了吗
Let me take a shot. But I'm going to leave a couple.
我来帮你 我建议还是留点
You don't want her to think you care too much.
省得她胡思乱想
I need to look my best.
我要好好打扮打扮
Gloria hasn't seen me since my gastric bypass.
格罗瑞亚在我做完胃旁路手术后就没见过我
I was skinny when we got married, but then I put on 200 pounds.
我们新婚时我可苗条了 可后来爆肥200磅
Got 'em.
搞定
Aw, Jimmy!
吉米
Hey! Hey! Hey!
喂 喂 喂
Hey, release! Release!
放开我 放开我
Release.
张嘴
That's puzzling.
真奇怪
Thursday's bite had more marks.
礼拜四的牙印好像要多一些
Did you lose a tooth?
你是不是掉了颗牙
Yeah. Last night.
对啊 昨晚掉的
I got into a bit of a tussle with a piece of taffy
我吃了颗粘牙的太妃糖
and I swallowed my back right molar.
就把右边的臼齿一起吞下去了
The gold one? Yep.
是那颗金牙吗 对
So, uh, what are you going to do about that?
那你想好怎么办了吗
About what?
什么怎么办
The tooth.
那颗牙
It's got to be worth a few hundred dollars.
至少值几百美元了吧
You gonna, uh, go after it?
想过怎么拿出来吗
Oh, God, you're disgusting.
神啊 你真恶心
You want me to go through my poo?
你是要我去翻便便
It's worth hundreds of dollars.
那可值好几百美元啊
Yeah, well, I'm 85 years old.
我都85岁了
I'm not going to go through my poo to find a stupid tooth.
我才不要为了颗牙去挑便便
It's gone.
没了就没了
Mind if I go through it?
我去找总行了吧
Yeah, I mind.
不行
Stay the hell out of my poo.
离我的便便远点
It might not even be the gold one. Let me look again.
也有可能吞的不是金牙 让我好好瞧瞧
We do have fun, don't we, Burt?
咱俩其实玩的很开心啊 不是吗 伯特
"Barney, you look great.
巴尼 你真精神
And I'm so glad to see you got rid of that second head."
真高兴看到你摆脱了创伤
"I'm Barney saying something funny.
我是风趣幽默的巴尼
"Look at me, I'm shaking hands with a boy.
瞧瞧 我在和个男孩握手
"I sure am.
没错
Shaking hands with a boy?"
和个男孩握手
Sabrina, can you take Trevor to the break room
塞布丽娜 劳驾你带特雷弗去休息室
to get him an official work shirt?
换套工作服
This young buck's joining the Howdy's team.
这个年轻人要加入我们了
Well, welcome to Howdy's.
欢迎欢迎
And just remember, if you're honest and you work hard,
记住 如果你勤劳勇敢
you'll be mocked and ridiculed by all the other employees.
那就会被同事们玩死
Gloria's divorced and thinking about moving back to town.
格洛瑞亚离婚了 还说打算搬回镇上住
She wants to spend a little time together.
她想和我多多相处
I need you guys to keep Trevor occupied.
你们帮我管住特雷弗
I'm just worried he might be a little bit of a hmm-hmm blocker.
我怕那啥被他打扰到
Hey, check us out.
快来看
I bought way too much fabric. We're twins.
我布料买♥♥多了 所以做了套姐妹装
Adorable.
萌翻了
Question-- if Maw Maw swallowed a gold tooth
提问 要是奶奶吞了颗价值好几百的金牙
worth a couple hundred bucks and doesn't retrieve it,
还不肯找回来
potentially that makes it
这就符合
a finders-keepers situation, right?
谁找到归谁的原则了对吧
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
You're disgusting.
你真恶心
Why? We are not those people.
为什么 我们可不是那种人
What people?
哪种人
Poo going through people.
挑粪的
People so desperate they
悲催到
go through poo for a couple hundred dollars.
为了几百刀要捡便便
It's disgusting.
恶心死了
Well, so are all those rich jerk clients you talk about.
想想之前那些被你吐槽的有钱人
Always flushing money down the drain.
你说人家总是花钱如流水
We would literally be flushing money down the drain.
我们这是顺着流水找钱花嘛
Burt, I will steal coins from a fountain,
伯特 我宁愿去偷喷泉里的硬币
I'll even do clinical drug trials again,
甚至再去做药物临床试验
as long as I'm not the placebo-- I don't like feeling tricked,
只要不拿我试验安慰剂就行 最讨厌被耍了
but there is no amount of gold
可再多金子也不值得
that's worth rummaging through that lady's butt custard.
去翻老太太的臭便便
Oh, check it out.
看我的
"I like to stick my nose
"我喜欢闻鸡鸡的屁屁
in this chicken's butt 'cause it really relaxes me."
这样我会很放松"
"I have to be careful. I can't sniff too hard
"我得小心点 我不敢使劲儿吸
"Or I'll suck this chicken right in my gigantic nose.
"不然鸡鸡会整个吸进我的大鼻鼻
"I did that once with a Cornish game hen.
"我已经吸过一只考尼什母鸡鸡
I think it's still up there."
她好像还在那里"
You're pretty good at this.
你很擅长这个嘛
What are you, like, 32, 33...?
你多大了 32还是33岁
34. 34.
老子34 哦34
Hey, what's so funny?
笑什么呢
Oh, we're just doing that thing that you stink at
我们在玩你不擅长那个
where we make up what people are saying.
在远处给别人配音
He made a pretty good joke about your big nose.
他对你大鼻子的嘲弄很有水准喔
My nose is normal sized.
我鼻子是标准尺寸啊
I'm sorry, what? I couldn't hear you over your nose.
不好意思你说什么 你鼻子挡住了我没听清
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表