剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Hello?
喂喂
Anyone home?
有人在家吗
Your mat says "Welcome"...
门口的垫子上写着"欢迎光临"啊
unless it's being sarcastic.
难道是写的反语
If that's the case, it should have quotes around it.
那你们得给这几个字加上引号♥啊
Is this really necessary?
有必要这样吗
Trust me, ever since his wife left him,
相信我 自从他老婆离家出走
he comes over and he won't leave.
他只要来了就会赖着死活不走
Hello? Hello? Hello?
没人吗 有的吧 开开门
We never should have let this guy in the first time.
当初就不该让他进来第一次
It's like when we fed that three-legged dog
就像那次同情了那只
with the filmy eye,
眼神楚楚可怜的三脚狗
and it kept coming around.
结果后来赶都赶不走
Doesn't anybody hear the...?
家里难道没人听到...
Oh, man.
难怪
You guys are jerks.
你们这群混♥蛋♥
I got some mail for Donna today.
我今天收到了写给唐娜的信
It was addressed to "Occupants," But she would have loved
写的是"房♥主收" 但她肯定会喜欢
to get half-price carpet cleaning.
半价的地毯清理服务的
It's okay.
没事的
There, there.
不哭 不哭
Is he gone?
他走了吗
What time did Andrew finally leave?
安德鲁最后啥时候走的啊
I don't know. I fell asleep.
不知 我睡着了
I hope I didn't hurt his feelings.
希望没伤到他的心
Do you want to be rich?
想不想一夜暴富
Yes.
想
Do you want to provide a secure future for your children?
想不想给你的后代一个灿烂的未来
Yes.
想
Would you like to tell your boss to take this job and shove it?
想不想炒你老板鱿鱼
Oh, God, yes.
想疯了
Then all you need is the next great American invention.
那就动手创造发明吧
Damn it, there's always a catch!
就知道天上不会掉馅饼
to the National Invention Convention Extravaganza
带来全国发明大赛吧
at the Natesville High School gym this Saturday,
本周六 那什维尔高中体育馆
where a celebrity judge could make you
将有一位名人评审等待着
America's next millionaire.
助您成为美国下一个亿万富翁
We could never win that.
我们没戏的
Why not?
谁说的
Regular people come up with great inventions every day.
草根才是社会进步的阶梯
What if we combine the oven
我觉得可以把
with the toaster into one thing?
烤箱和面包机合二为一
An oven-toaster.
就叫面包烤箱
Inventing's for smart people.
发明创造是聪明人玩的东西
Like the guy who put his chocolate
比如把自己的巧克力
in the other guy's peanut butter.
放进别人的花生酱里那家伙
That's not true.
才不是
Bill Gates couldn't even finish college,
比尔·盖茨连大学都没念完
and he invented the computer.
可他发明了电脑
Do you really think we could do this?
你真觉得我们能行
We gotta at least try. Guys,
至少得试试 伙计们
this could be our one chance at having a better life.
这或许是咱发家致富的契机
Maybe you're right. I think we could invent something.
也许你是对的 我们应该能发明点什么
I'm in.
算我一个
Great. Everybody put on your thinking caps today
很好 今天起大家集中精力
and come home with at least one good invention.
每天至少带回一个小发明
What about putting hot food into pockets?
把热菜放口袋里如何
Pocket-Hots.
就叫热袋
Well, cleanup on aisle three is done.
三号♥走道清洁完毕
Happy to say mother
很高兴看到妈妈
and new child are doing just fine.
和新生儿状况良好
What ya drawing?
你在画什么呢
Just my idea for a new invention.
我想出个小发明
It's a baby mop.
这是个宝宝拖
While the baby crawls, it also cleans. My mom wants us
宝宝边爬边拖地 我妈要我们
to enter the National Invention Convention Extravaganza
参加这周六的
this Saturday.
全国发明大赛
I've always considered myself pretty inventive.
我一直觉得自己在这方面特有天赋
I invented a language
我发明过一种语言
that only me and my identical twin knew.
只有我和我双胞胎兄弟懂
But I haven't spoken to that ugly turd in decades,
可我几百年没跟那丑八怪说过话了
so maybe I should invent something new.
也许我该发明点别的
That'll really fisnad his gleeblok.
让他无地自容
Have you thought about making those in different colors?
你可以考虑把它做成五颜六色的
I'm gonna do that with my invention.
这点可以加进我的设计里
Different colors. I call that.
五颜六色的 我征用了
What's your invention?
你发明了啥
I don't know,
还没定
but it's gonna be different colors.
但肯定是五颜六色的
Different colors, that's a great idea.
这确实是个好主意
I'm gonna, I'm gonna do it. Thanks.
我会用进去 谢谢
Really? Uhhuh.
真的吗 当然
Wow. That's really cool.
哈哈 太棒了
What? Oh, that you're gonna take my idea.
怎么了 你用上了我的点子
Wyatt's always working on projects for business school,
怀特他们商学院经常要做项目
and every time I try to make a suggestion,
每次我给他出的主意
he just shoots it down like he's threatened by it or something.
都会被否决 就好像我威胁到他了似的
Threatened? That's crazy. That's a weird thing to be.
威胁 真是不可理喻
Not me. In fact, you want to partner up on this?
我可不会那样 你想不想加入我
I mean, we'll have to spend a lot of time
我们可以一起努力
together working on it...
做成这个
Sure. Yeah, that sounds fun.
好啊 听着很有趣
You got your pen in my cottage cheese!
你把笔插♥进♥我的白干酪里了
You got your cottage cheese on my pen.
是你的白干酪粘着我的笔
Nope. Keep thinking.
难吃死了 继续想
I know I shouldn't keep shaving with Donna's leg razor,
我知道不该再用唐娜刮腿毛的刀剃胡子
but I miss her, and it makes me feel close to her.
但我好想她 那样能让我觉得她就在身边
Burt, did you fall asleep on me again?
伯特 你是不是又听睡着了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
There's some inventors contest this weekend,
这周有个发明比赛
and Virginia wants us to "Put on our thinking caps"
维吉妮亚要我们集中精力
and think of an invention.
发明创造
Come up with anything yet?
想到什么了吗
Uh, solar-powered electric jump rope,
太阳能跳绳
a pencil that makes your grammar more correcter,
语法纠错笔
man yogurt.
男士酸奶
Man yogurt?
男士酸奶
You know, yogurt for men.
就是专为男人做的酸奶
All they have now are girly flavors like
目前市面上只有少女才喜欢的
blueberry or strawberry.
蓝莓味啊 草莓味的
Why not have man flavors like pork chops, stew?
凭啥没有男士口味的 清炖排骨味之类的
Interesting.
好主意
You could call it "Bro-gurt."
你可以给它起名叫哥酸乳
Bro-gurt!
哥酸乳
I got it! I got it!
我有好主意了
I got our million- dollar idea.
我想出个千金难买♥♥的好主意
Man-flavored yogurt.
充满男人味的酸奶
Why in the world would anyone want yogurt
这世上咋会有人想喝
that tastes like a man?
男人味的酸奶啊
No, it's man flavors, like hamburger
不 是专为男性打造的酸奶
cheeseburger, but not turkey burger 'cause that'd be girly.
就像有奶酪堡 但没有娘炮的火鸡堡
You see how this works?
懂我意思了吗
And here's the best part.
更赞的是
We call it "Bro-gurt."
我们决定叫它哥酸乳
Bro-gurt.
哥酸乳
I like it.
好名字
A catchy name is half the battle.
好的名字是成功的一半
That's right up there with Manwich.
"男明治"就是个好例子
See, it's that type of thinking that's gonna get us
瞧见没 这样的思路
out of the service business
会让我们不用再服务于人的
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表