剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I'll need you to move those vehicles later.
你们等会得把车移开
Got a job to put a hydrant here.
我得在这立一个消防栓
In the middle of our driveway?
立在我们车道的正中♥央♥
Yeah. This whole area's gonna be a no parking zone.
是的 这整个片区都不能有停车位
By orders of the mayor.
这是市长的命令
Hey, neighborhood committee of friendship...
你好 睦邻友好居委会....
Well, I'm sorry I've had you on the phone
抱歉跟你在电♥话♥里
for two an a half hours, but there's a fire hydrant
啰唆了两个钟头 但我们车道的正中♥央♥
right in the middle of my driveway.
立了个消防栓
And I have better things to do than talk on the phone, also.
我也不想浪费时间在电♥话♥里啰嗦啊
You know, fine. Fine.
好吧 好吧
I'll call someone else.
我打给别人
Well, my mother wasn't any help.
我妈不肯帮忙
Look.
瞧瞧
Since the actual police are busy gathering evidence,
我们现在位于房♥产开♥发♥商理查德的家门前
we are here live with auxiliary officer Barney Hughes
目前警方正在搜集证据
in front of real estate developer
我们请到了协♥警♥巴尼休斯
Richard Galleria's home.
来为我们介绍下情况
What happened, Officer Hughes?
出了什么事 休斯警官
Well, uh, earlier tonight a brick was thrown
今晚早些时候 从理查德家的窗户
through Mr. Galleria's front window.
飞出了一块砖头
Now, we have some surveillance footage from the home
家里的监控录像拍到的画面显示
that shows a female vandal matching the description
一位相貌与赫尔曼市长吻合的女性破坏者
of Mayor Hellmann getting into what I heard the real cops
上了一辆
confirming to be the mayor's car.
据确认是市长座驾的车
Is that an actual uniform?
这是正规制♥服♥吗
Uh, no, I, uh... made it myself.
不是 是我自己做的
Whoa. You still think she's a good role model?
你还认为她是楷模吗
My write-in vote for Chocolate Rain Guy
我投给巧克力的选票
doesn't look so stupid now, does it?
现在看来没那么蠢了吧
Hello?
你好
Virginia.
维吉妮亚
I am so screwed.
我毁了
You gotta help me.
你得帮帮我
Oh, you want my help now?
哦 现在想起来找我帮忙了啊
Well, why would I want to help a...
我凭啥要帮一个...
Life can be frustrating,
生活有时非常令人沮丧
especially when the people with all the power,
尤其当一个坐拥大权的丛林之王
the kings of the jungle, don't deserve it.
根本不配坐上这位置的时候
We've just entered minute 15 of this car chase
这场纳什维尔警方和市长赫尔曼
between the Natesville Police and a driver
之间的公路追逐战
we believe to be Mayor Hellmann.
已经进行了15分钟
The regular people, the little mice,
我们普通人 小蝼蚁们
have to sit back and watch the lions rule the world.
只能在一旁坐看狮子们统治世界
But every once in a while, the lion gets a thorn in their paw,
可是偶尔 狮子的王爪也会被刺扎中
and the little mouse is the only one who can help.
只有小蝼蚁才能帮忙剔除
Some mice just like to sit back and laugh at the lion,
有的蝼蚁会在一旁看热闹甚至嘲笑狮子
but not the smart mouse.
但聪明的蝼蚁可不会
Ooh, ooh. Get a picture of me arresting the mayor.
哦哦 快拍一张我逮捕市长的照片
I want to make it my profile pic.
我要用来当头像
The smart mouse pulls out the thorn
聪明的蝼蚁会拔出掌中之刺
and ends up with all the power.
从而令自己大权在握
Who thought it was safe to let me drive?
谁想出来的让我开车会安全的
Apparently, the elderly woman
很明显 老妇的抗♥议♥手段升级了
took her protest to a new level by stealing the mayor's car.
她偷了市长的车
Thank you so much for saving me from jail.
谢谢你让我免于牢狱之灾
I'll do whatever you want.
你要什么都行
Even if you want me to resign.
让我辞职都行
Resign? Why would you resign?
辞职 你干嘛要辞职
You're a great mayor.
你是个好市长
You really think that?
你真这么觉得吗
Yes!
当然
You lowered taxes.
你减低了税费
And you tested the water in the reservoir,
你亲自检测水库的水质
and then you shut down the reservoir.
然后你关闭了它
And you put speed bumps in the bike lanes
你还在单车区域设置了减速带
to slow those jerks down.
以防那些混♥蛋♥车速过快
Yeah.
那倒是
But you're a mess as a person,
可你做人真是一团糟
and that's gotta change
你真得改改了
so that you can become a good role model
这样你才能真正成为
for the little girls of this town.
这小镇上女孩们的楷模
You've got to get rid of this guy
你得把那男的戒了
who's making you mess up your life
他正在毁了你的生活
just 'cause he's too stupid to know how great you are.
他不珍惜你是因为他太蠢 他不懂你有多好
You're right.
你说的对
Thanks.
谢谢
So, uh, your son, is he serious about this girl?
话说你儿子 他对那女孩是认真的吗
I'm joking.
开玩笑的啦
Everything good with you and Burt?
你和伯特还好吧
So as soon as I got the power,
于是我一得到权力
I used it to help out regular people.
就用来帮助平凡的人们了
I got Sabrina out of jail...
我把塞布丽娜弄出了监狱
The truth is,
说实话
I still don't remember her.
我还是没想起来她是谁
Sheila Martinez?
希拉·马丁内斯
it's me, Rikki.
是我啊 瑞琪
Rikki Hargrove, from scouting?
瑞琪·哈格 女童军
Little Beavers.
小海狸
Rikki!
瑞琪啊
...I got our stop sign back, so regular people
我还弄回了我们的停车牌
could get to know each other...
好让人们能好好认识一下彼此
Hey, Burt.
嗨 伯特
Can you help me? I think I'm lost.
能帮帮忙吗 我好像迷路了
I was supposed to make a right after the second stop sign,
我本该在第二个停车牌处右转的
but if I make a right at this stop sign,
可我要是在这里转弯
I'm gonna be in your driveway.
就开进你的车道了
What kind of pizza you got?
你有什么口味的批萨
Extra pepperoni.
加大号♥意大利香肠味
Well, pull on in, neighbor!
那开进来吧 邻居
...then I made her re-fix up the poor people's park.
我还为穷♥人♥们争取回了娱乐设施
I did this all for you, baby.
我做这一切都是为了你 宝贝
'Cause I want you to know that the mayor
我希望你知道 市长是这镇上
is the most powerful woman in this town.
最有权势的女人
And she has to do whatever I tell her to.
而她却对我言听计从
You know what that makes me?
知道这说明我是什么吗
The most-est powerful woman.
垂帘听政的实权在握者啊
Let's go play on the new stuff.
走去玩玩新玩意儿吧
But we're gonna let the Mexican kids go first,
不过要等墨西哥孩子们先玩够
'cause they've been waiting a while.
他们已经等了太久了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表