剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
That's probably why his wife left him.
搞不好他老婆就是因为这个才跑掉的
And why would he tell us about it?
他为毛要告诉我们啊
Oh, I don't know. It's all very puzzling.
我也不懂 真是匪夷所思
I don't think I'm gonna be able to look him in the face again.
我想我再也无法直面他了
Oh! Which is bad, 'cause I'm not gonna
真糟糕啊
be able to look at his crazy-ass feet again either.
这样的话我也就不能再看他的毛脚了
I'm sorry, what was that funny thing you wanted to tell me?
不好意思啊 你刚才想跟我说啥趣闻来着
Oh, uh, uh...
呃 呃
A priest walks into a barbershop,
一个牧师进了家理发店
with a parrot on his shoulder...
肩膀上站了只鹦鹉
Never mind.
算了当我没说
It's never gonna be as funny as Andrew shaving his feet!
怎么也比不上安德鲁刮脚毛搞笑啊
Shaves his feet!
刮脚毛
Unbelievable!
匪夷所思啊
I know.
我懂的
Shaves his feet!
刮脚毛
Jimmy, I'm not just gonna,
吉米 我不会突然发疯的
like, start acting crazy if that's what you're waiting for.
如果你要等的是这个
What? No, I wasn't...
什么 没有 我没有
I don't even...
我甚至没有...
What exactly is going to happen?
到底会发生什么
Look, Wyatt was just...
听着 怀特...
He was uncomfortable with the kind of person I was
他只是不习惯我不吃药时的样子
without the pills, that's all.
仅此而已
You know, but I'm different, but I'm more me.
可我现在不同了 我更像我自己了
You're gonna like it.
你会喜欢的
Trust me, I'm not crazy.
相信我 我不是疯子
I know.
我知道
Since the number-one thing crazy people tend to say
考虑到疯子最爱说的一句话就是
is "I'm not crazy," I wasn't convinced yet.
"我没疯" 所以我还是不太放心
So, over the next few days, I kept an eye on her.
于是接下来的几天 我都密切留意着她
At first, she didn't seem any different at all.
一开始 她与常人完全一样
But then I started to see some slight changes.
但接下来 我看到了一些轻微的变化
She's a little more fun at work.
她工作的时候更有趣了
She was also a little more impulsive.
也比以前更冲动了
Hey, lady, I like that hat.
小姐 我爱你的帽子
Hey, get in.
来 上车
We're giving you a ride.
我们载你一程
Oh, my God,
我想到了
let's give a ride to anyone who we see who's wearing a hat.
咱们看到戴帽子的人就稍上一程吧
Wassup!
哦耶
Which was actually a lot of fun.
其实还蛮欢乐的
I want doughnuts.
我要吃甜甜圈
Who wants doughnuts?
谁想吃甜甜圈
Doughnuts it is.
那就去吃甜甜圈啦
And if something was on her mind,
还有 她一旦想到了什么
she wasn't afraid to spit it out.
就会直言不讳
All right, Maw Maw,
好了 曾奶奶
I've got to know.
我必须得知道
How'd you lose your virginity?
你当年是怎么失贞的
Don't leave out any detail.
可别略过细节哦
I want to know everything.
我要知道一切
It all started one night
一切都始于那晚
in the rumble seat of a 1939 Packard.
在一辆1939年的帕卡德的敞篷座位上
All in all, she wasn't that different.
总而言之 她也没有很不一样
If anything, she was just more thorough.
要说有的话 就比以前更像她了
And since we always liked her,
反正我已经很喜欢她了
more of her was even more fun.
越是像她就越是有趣
And then the four of us put our clothes back on,
然后 我们四个穿好了衣服
put the horse back in the stable
把马栓回了马厩
and agreed never to speak of it again.
然后一致同意绝不再提起此事
Well, it's probably my favorite Christmas memory.
这可能是我最美好的圣诞记忆了
But the best part of Sabrina being off her meds
要说塞布丽娜停药最好的一点
was under the sex drive on for mine too spicy
就是由于对我的欲壑难填
so she throw "one-month rule" through the window.
她终于决定抛开将一月之约了
That was fun. That was very fun.
真欢乐 简直太欢乐了
Mm-hmm. Ooh, I'm getting another blanket.
我再去拿块毯子
It gets kind of cold in here.
这儿有点冷了
There's a hole in the wall behind the dresser.
梳妆台后面的墙上有个大洞
I usually shove a sock in,
我通常是用袜子堵上的
but I needed the sock yesterday, so...
可我昨天正好要穿那袜子 所以...
We should probably talk about this.
我们可能得谈谈
Okay. Are you robbing me?
好吧 你是要打劫我吗
When I was six,
我六岁的时候
a spider crawled into my ear while I was sleeping,
一只蜘蛛趁我睡觉的时候爬进了我耳朵里
and, uh, it laid eggs.
它在里面产了卵
My mother was a Buddhist,
我妈是个佛教♥徒♥
and she wouldn't let me kill them, and it was awful.
她不让我杀生 简直太恐怖了
So I do the...
所以我...
So you use the pantyhose to keep the baby spiders in your head?
所以你用丝♥袜♥让蜘蛛宝宝待在你脑子里出不来
No, no, no, no. They're gone, they're gone.
不不不 它们已经走了 早就走了
I'm just terrified it's gonna happen again.
我只是很害怕会再次发生这种事
And the meds were keeping the fear away, and now that
那些药是能驱走恐惧的
I'm not taking them,
可现在我不吃药了
I've just gotten a little bit obsessed with spiders.
我只是无法对蜘蛛释怀
And with this on my head, I feel safer.
在头上套上这个我就觉得安全多了
And, look... I could totally breathe,
看 完全可以呼吸
so there's very little downside.
完全没影响
Oh, God, you think this is so weird.
天啊 果然让你觉得诡异了
Wyatt thought it was weird, too.
怀特也这么觉得
That's why he had his dad give me all the pills.
所以他才让他老爸给我开了药
This is so weird! Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
这事太诡异了 天啊 对不起
No, no.
不 不会
I mean, it makes total sense.
这样一切就合理了
No, it's not weird at all.
不会 完全不诡异
Really? Oh, my God.
真的吗 天啊
Hey, listen, you know what?
听着 我想说
If you could not tell anybody.
你能答应不告诉别人吗
This is just...
这实在
It's a embarrassing.
有点丢脸
Of course not.
我当然不会说
I would never say anything.
我绝不会吐露半个字的
But I think you think it's worse than it is.
但我觉得是你多虑了
It's not weird at all.
完全不会很诡异啊
Thank you.
谢谢你的理解
Good night. Yeah.
晚安 好吧
Oh my God!
我的个神
What are you doing awake?
你怎么醒了
Every time your father gets up to pee,
你♥爸♥每次起床去尿尿
I realize I'm thirsty.
我就会觉得口渴
In two hours, I'll get up to pee,
然后不到俩小时 我去尿尿
and he'll be thirsty.
他又会觉得渴了
It's a vicious cycle.
整个恶性循环啊
One minute!
马上
Open up! This is my last pair of clean pajamas.
快开门 我没有干净的睡裤了
Oh, what are you doing up?
你又怎么会醒了
Uh, nothing.
没什么
Sabrina... she just... Never mind.
塞布丽娜 她 算了不说了
What happened? She's off her meds.
怎么回事 她停了药
Did she do something crazy?
是不是做了什么发疯的事了
I'm not allowed to talk about it.
我不能说
Jimmy...
吉米
Did she hurt you?
她打你了吗
No.
没有
Hey, what's up?
怎么啦
Sabrina did something crazy,
塞布丽娜干了什么疯事
and Jimmy won't tell me what it is.
可吉米不肯告诉我
Oh, yeah? It must be good.
是吗 那肯定是好事
Come on, what is it?
说吧 到底怎么了
All right, fine.
好吧 我说
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表