剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
who had showed up with "Get out of gym class" Notes.
召集了那些不能上体育课的孩子们
Yes!
好样的
Yes! Two.
哦耶 倒下两个了
Yes!
好啊
Three.
三个了
Yes! Yes!
哈哈 又中了
None of the above!
一个都没跑到终点
None of the above!
一个都没有
All in all, we made a fortune.
总之 我们大赢了一笔
Not only am I going to be able
我不只可以
to finish my Porkchesters collection,
集齐整套的猪猪藏品
but I'm going to be able to start my dead al-Qaeda leaders
还可以开始收藏
commemorative plate collection!
挂掉的基♥地♥组♥织♥领导人纪念牌了
Gamblers Incognito is the greatest thing
匿名戒毒会对咱家来说
that ever happened to this family. Oh!
简直是最美妙的邂逅啊
Hello?
喂
Where are you?
你在哪
You're missing Hope's play.
你要错过喜旺的演出了
Oh my God..
糟了
We're missing Hope's play!
我们要错过喜旺的演出了
Sweet Adeline,
瞄了个咪的
we're missing Hope's play!
我们要错过喜旺的演出了
Hey, where you guys going?
喂 你们去哪啊
It's time for the harness races.
驾车赛跑就要开始了
There you are.
总算来了啊
You missed a great performance.
你们错过了一场绝好的演出
Well, except for Vice President Biden.
只有拜登副总统不太给力
He scooted across the Oval Office
他在总统办公室暴走了一通
and kind of left his own Presidential Seal.
还留下了它独特的总统印记
We missed it?
我们错过了
Yeah.
没错
Where were you guys? Gambling?
你们跑哪去了 赌去了
Damn, I did it again!
该死 我又历史重演了
And this time I dragged my whole family into it.
而且这次还把我一大家子都拖下水了
Damn!
该死
I hate theater, politics and women's lib,
我讨厌戏剧 政♥治♥ 妇女解放
but I still wanted to see
可我还是想看看
Hope dance around in that little pantsuit.
喜旺穿着那小衣服跳舞啊
In that moment, we all learned
那一刻 我们终于明白了
that when you get obsessed with gambling,
一旦沉迷于赌博
you can lose things that are much more valuable than money.
你会输掉比金钱更有价值的东西
Things you can't get back.
而且一朝错过 便是永恒
Maybe you guys could do an encore performance.
你们能不能再加演一场
Uh, I can't make any promises.
这我可不敢保证
I think Bill Clinton's getting neutered tomorrow.
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥可能明天就要去绝育了
We knew we had a problem, so the next day,
我们意识到了自己的问题 所以第二天
we all went to Gamblers Incognito,
我们就一起去参加了匿名戒毒会
which is a little less incognito
不过一家人一起参加
when you go with your whole family.
就没法匿什么名了
And that's when I looked at this little lady
于是我看着这小公主
and said to myself,
对自己说
"Who's the real pig here?"
到底谁才是猪头啊
And after we begged her to,
经过我们苦苦哀求
Shelley made a lot of calls
雪莉打了很多电♥话♥
and got the cast to redo the show for us.
让剧组为我们重演了一场
Are you related to the girl that played Hillary?
演希拉里那小姑娘是你家的吗
That was my granddaughter.
是我孙女
Which one's yours?
你家的是哪个
My Butchie played Bill Clinton.
我的宝贝演的比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
I haven't been this proud of him
自从他不对有色人种叫唤了
since he stopped barking at minorities.
我还是头一回为他感到骄傲
Well, he's quite the hound.
他可是猛犬一头啊
How did this compare with yesterday's show?
今天的演出跟昨天相比咋样
There was no show yesterday.
昨天没演出啊
Ooh, Butchie!
哦宝贝
Yes, you're mama's special guy.
你让妈妈太有面子了
We didn't really miss that play.
咱根本没错过演出
You lied to us so we would stop gambling.
你们骗了我们 好让我们戒毒
You tricked us!
你们玩我们
Just like you tricked Burt.
你当年不也这么玩伯特的么
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I was wondering how you got people
我就纳闷你们咋能说服大家
to sit through that awful play twice.
两度观看那么糟糕的演出呢
Butchie, no!
布奇 别闹了
This is private behavior.
这动作自能私下做
That dog playing Bill Clinton doesn't know the show's over.
演比尔·克♥林♥顿♥的狗还不知道演出已经结束了
Oh, that's going to leave a stain.
呃 会留下印子的
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表