剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
There's no air coming out her nose.
她鼻子真不出气了
She's really doing it.
看来是玩真的了
Hold your breath all you want--
爱憋多久憋多久吧
the DMV is not gonna give you back your driver's license.
别指望车管局会把驾照还给你
Hey. Bongo. Dibs.
来了 我的小手鼓哟
Ask... just ask me to hand it to you.
你要就说嘛 你说了我就给你啊
I'm going camping for a few days.
我过几天要去参加个活动
Sabrina's starting an Occupy Natesville protest.
是塞布丽娜组织的一场占领那什维尔的抗♥议♥
Apparently, there is some terrible stuff going on.
看来有大事要发生了
But the good news is,
但值得庆幸的是
it really isn't our fault that we're poor.
可以证明贫穷不是我们的错
People didn't used to get so mad at each other.
从前人们可不会这么彼此仇恨
And you know when it started?
你知道是什么时候开始的么
Right when Oprah went off the air.
就是欧普拉谢幕的那一天
That can't be a coincidence.
这绝不只是巧合
Maw Maw's still not cheating.
奶奶可真是一点都没作弊
All I know is, protestors leave a mess.
我只知道抗♥议♥者们就会制♥造♥混乱
Doctors hate diseases, cops hate robbers,
医生讨厌疾病 警♥察♥讨厌盗贼
and maids hate messes.
女佣们则讨厌混乱
Especially since Knock-Knock does cleanup for street events.
尤其是我那破公♥司♥还接了扫大街的活
Which is why I despise parades
这就是为啥我恨透了游♥行♥
and yelled those mean things
还冲着经过的教皇
when the pope drove through town.
喊那么刻薄的话
I doubt he understands curse words.
我觉得他听不懂那些诅咒的话
Don't kid yourself.
别自欺欺人了
The pope understands curse words just fine.
那些下三滥的话教皇比谁都清楚
Well, I'm going to the protest,
反正我肯定要去抗♥议♥的
so I need you to take care of Hope.
就劳驾两位帮我照顾喜旺了
No way. I'm not watching her and Maw Maw.
没门 我可没法同时搞定她和奶奶
How about I take Maw Maw?
曾奶奶归我管
You want to go yell at the government, Maw Maw?
你想去吐槽一下政♥府♥吗 奶奶
How's that sound?
听着不错吧
I don't think we're getting our message out there.
看来我们想传达的信息没到位
Two moms just asked me where to leave presents
刚还有两个妈妈问我生日派对的
for the birthday party.
礼物该搁哪儿
The income redistribution has begun!
收入必须再分配
You people call this a protest?!
这也叫抗♥议♥
We're not gonna get our driver's licences back
不大张旗鼓引起重视
if we don't get some attention!
是拿不回我们的驾照的
Police say drivers were distracted by this fire...
警♥察♥说司机被这火焰分了神
which was caused by an elderly woman
这火是由一位上了年纪的女性
setting her bra on fire.
把内衣点着而引起的
Fire department officials postulate
消防部门表示
that the bra was from an earlier era
该内衣是早年的款式
when they were much larger
尺码很大
and made from highly flammable foam material.
并且由高度易燃泡沫材料制成
I've forgotten what I'm angry about!
我忘了自己刚为了啥生气
Her bras are old-- I washed one once
她的内衣超有年头的
and found a phone number in it that only had four digits.
有次洗的时候我发现记在上面的电♥话♥只有四位数
To find out how
为了挖掘出
the protest is affecting nearby businesses,
这场抗♥议♥对周边造成的影响
we spoke to Natesville real estate developer
我们采访了那什维尔房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商
and owner of the local mall, Richard Galleria.
兼地方商场的负责人 理查德·嘉瑞
This traffic is a nightmare.
这地方的交通糟透了
If people can't get into the mall, they can't shop.
要是人们来不了商场 他们就没法购物
If people can't shop, then I have to tell
他们购不了物 我就只能
the nice Asian woman who works at the scrunchies kiosk,
跟那位在报亭干活的亚洲妇女说
Sayonara...
沙哟娜拉了
no mas trabajo.
你失业了
We also heard from Mayor Hellmann.
我们再来听听赫尔曼市长怎么说
I want the protestors
我希望抗♥议♥者们能知道
to know that I feel their pain.
我对他们的苦难多么感同身受
But I assure you it is nowhere near as painful
但我还是想劝大家一句
as pepper spray is from point-blank range.
再难受都比不上被胡椒水正面射♥颜♥痛
I got pepper-sprayed once.
我就被喷过一次
Shh. I want Hope to see our woman mayor.
轻点 我要让喜旺多看看我们的女市长
Let's face it, her mother was a serial killer,
现实太残酷了 妈妈是连环杀手
Maw Maw's a crazy old kook, and I scrub toilets for a living.
曾曾奶奶疯疯癫癫 奶奶我则靠通马桶谋生
I want Hope to know she can grow up to do anything she wants.
我希望小喜旺长大了能自♥由♥发展
I don't like that mayor-- she's too much of a party girl.
我不喜欢那个市长 一股子风尘味
So she drinks on the weekends-- who doesn't?
她不就周末多喝了两杯吗 谁不是这样啊
Monday through Friday she is all business.
况且她周一到五都在为工作奔波劳碌
She got the library moved indoors.
是她把图书馆搬进了室内
She got the strip club to put up drapes.
是她要求脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥加块遮羞布
And she almost got us
她还为我们组建了
that minor league arena-football team.
自己的球队进军小联盟
And you should enjoy the experience of being the 99.
做百分之九十九中的一员有什么不好
That's a big number, 99.
99可是个了不起的数字
There was an Agent 99 in Get Smart.
《糊涂侦探》里那个特工不就是99号♥么
She was very smart.
多棒啊
We... are... the 99%!
我们是大多数
We... are... the 99%!
我们是大多数
Bring it on, you jackbooted fascists!
尽管来吧 法♥西♥斯♥暴徒们
Yeah, you think just because you got your shields
别以为你们配了
and your little batons and your little fire hoses
盾牌 警棍 水管
and your rubber bullets that can kill at close range...
还有近距离有点小杀伤力的橡胶子弹就有多了不起
you think we're scared of that stuff?
我们怎么会怕这些么
That's fine. We have people to spare.
没事儿 我们还有很多人
Now we got a core group of martyrs.
现在剩下的全是我们最核心的殉道者
Natesville eight, doing just great!
一二三 快快快
I can't go to jail.
我不能坐牢
I suffer from a shy bowel.
我有排泄羞怯症[他人在场时无法♥正♥常排泄]
It's cool. Just take off.
没事 你走吧
Natesville seven, protesting is heaven!
一二三四五 我们等的好辛苦
I don't see any German shepherds,
我最怕德国牧羊犬了
but I'd just as soon not risk it.
得在它们到之前先撤
Natesville six, getting rid... What?
一二三四五六七 我们等的好着急 咋了
I can't lose my day care license.
我不能失去我日托所的执照
Plus all the cute black guys are gone.
况且性感小黑伙儿都走了
Okay, fine. Just leave.
没事 走吧
Natesville five, we're still alive!
一二三四五六七八♥九♥ 我们等了这么久
Well, there's five of us and five of them.
现在五对五
I don't like these odds.
胜率不够
Let's call in the auxiliary.
我们得召集点辅助警♥察♥[经过警队训练的兼♥职♥警♥察♥]
Ooh. I just got a text calling me in
我刚收到短♥信♥
for my auxiliary police post. Well, good luck.
警队找我做支援 祝你们好运
I'll try not to pepper spray your eyes.
我尽量不喷你们的眼睛
I can't risk going to jail.
我不能入狱的
From behind, all you can see is
因为从后面看
my long hair and childbearing hips
我有一头会被误会的亮丽秀发和丰润的翘臀
Okay.
好吧
I know this is about Hope's future,
我知道这事关喜旺的未来
but I'm worried about the future
但我现在比较担心
of who's gonna change her diapers tonight.
今晚谁给她换尿布
Go.
滚
All right, let's put on a good show for the TV cameras.
打起精神 真人秀开始了
All right, obviously the old lady is not in her right mind.
好了 显然这位大婶神智不太清楚
So, let's do the humanitarian thing, boys,
兄弟们 我们得人性化一点
and just drop her off at her home.
送她回家
But this one, this one needs to be taught
但这位 必须好好为她
the definition of law and order!
上堂法制课
Hey, psst, let me just put the handcuffs on you
手借我铐一下
and then I'll take you around the corner and let you go.
然后我就闪到角落里放你走
I want to be arrested!
抓我吧
Our cause gets more attention from a jail cell!
我们就是要通过入狱引起大众的关注
I'm not gonna fill out paperwork all night
我才不会为了逮捕个和平示♥威♥者
and miss a new episode of Burn Notice
而浪费时间写长篇报告
just to arrest somebody for a peaceful protest.
还得错过最新集《黑名单》
Right on.
正中要害
No bail?
不准保释
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表