剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
"I want to see you right now.
我现在就想看到你
Let's video chat."
我们视频吧
Well, I could do that.
没问题
So if you like your dinner,
晚餐还满意吧
I purchased all of the ingredients at Howdy's Market.
所有的配料我都是在毫迪超♥市♥采购的
In the future, Barnard, we prefer
以后啊 巴纳德
you shop at the high-end market
我们还是希望你去高端点的超♥市♥采购
because when you're rich,
毕竟你有钱了
you don't concern yourself with prices.
不用在乎价格了
Clap, clap.
鼓掌
I, I found my diary!
我 我找到我的日记啦
Apparently,
显然
me and-and some guy named Brayden are in love
我爱上了一个叫布莱登的小子
and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
没什么能浇灭我们的爱火
Anybody gonna get that?
谁去接
Uh, they'll call back.
他们会再打回来的
Hello, thank you for calling. You've reached...
你好 感谢来电 您拨♥打♥的是...
* My country 'tis of thee *
我的祖国
* Sweet land of liberty *
可爱的自♥由♥之邦
* Of thee I sing *
我为您歌♥唱
* Land where my father died *
先辈终老的土地
* Land of the pilgrims' pride *
引以为傲的土地
* From every mountainside *
让自♥由♥之声
* Let freedom ring. *
响彻每一座山岗
We do that every day at 7:00.
我们每天7点都要唱一遍
14.
是7点14
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
We have to talk about it.
我们必须谈
I don't want to. We have no other option, Ralph.
我不要 我们别无选择 拉尔夫
I can't take it anymore.
我忍♥不下去了
We have to tell Burt the truth.
我们必须告诉伯特真♥相♥
Tell me the truth about what?
告诉我什么真♥相♥
Is it that I'm adopted?
我是被领养的吗
'Cause every time I change the radio stations in the car
因为我每次在车上换频道的时候
and the Mexican music comes on,
只要墨西哥音乐一放
I just start dancing in my seat.
我就忍♥不住想跳舞
I can't control it.
完全没法控制
That's not it, Burt. Christine?
这倒不是 伯特 克里斯汀
We're completely broke and we're about to lose our house.
我们彻底破产了 连房♥子也要没了
What happened, dad?
怎么回事 爸爸
I had all my retirement money tied up with Bernie Madoff
我把我所有的退休金都投资到
and Borders bookstores, and I lost it all.
伯尼·马多夫和布莱德书店了 现在打水漂了
That's the real reason we came here.
这是我们来这里的真正原因
They kicked us out of our house. We're homeless.
他们把我们赶出家门 我们无家可归了
But now that I see how well you're doing,
可现在我看到你那么有出息
what do you think of us living with you
你觉得我们搬过来一起住
until we get back on our feet?
直到我们能自力更生怎么样
We'd be honored.
荣幸之至
What the hell are you thinking?
你想啥呢
They can't stay here because we don't live here.
他们不能住在这儿 因为我们也不住这儿
I know, I know,
我知道 知道
but do you have any idea how great that felt?
可你知道这感觉有多棒吗
I'm their hero now.
现在我是他们的英雄
I've waited my whole life for this.
为了这一刻 我等了一辈子了
Talking like this hurts my voice.
这么说话我嗓子很难受
Burt, the people who own this house
伯特 这屋子的主人
are gonna come back. Not for three days.
就快回来了 三天内总不会
Please, Virginia, let me feel like this for three more days,
拜托 维吉妮亚 再让我享受三天
and then I'll tell them the truth, I promise.
然后我会告诉他们真♥相♥ 我保证
It is kind of fun pretending to be other people.
假扮成别人也还有点意思
Three more days can't hurt.
再三天也没什么
Yeah.
就是
So, uh...
那么
what do you say to some unfamiliar bed sex?
你觉得来一把陌生床爱爱怎样
All right. Ooh, I'm gonna go find some earrings.
行 不过我得去找点耳环
I want to look like one of those chicks from Real Housewives.
我想打扮得像真正的有钱人家夫人一样
Aren't you our maid?
你不是我们的女佣吗
Probably not anymore.
可能以后就不是了
You might want to check your kitchen calendar.
你们是不是再去厨房♥查查日程表
You're not supposed to be home for three days.
你们三天内都不该回来呢
Someone just had to try the moguls.
有人非得逞强结果失败了
But that's not the point.
但那不是重点
Oh, yeah, my grandmother's also sleeping
对了 我奶奶还睡在
in your daughter's room.
你女儿的房♥间
A woman? Thank you, God!
一个女人 感谢上帝
And apparently my son's fake wife is sleeping
显然 我儿子的假老婆睡在
in your son's bed.
你儿子的床上
These are beautiful, by the way.
顺便说一句 耳环很漂亮
Boy, you guys sure high-tailed it out of there fast.
你们最好赶紧把那里的好东西都搬出来
I should get those people to come over here
我得请人来这里玩
and kick you out of this house.
然后把你们赶出去
Well, since it doesn't seem to matter anyway...
既然现在貌似也无所谓了
I'm not actually Jimmy's wife.
我其实不是吉米的妻子
I just thought it would be fun pretending
我只是觉得扮演别人
to be somebody that I'm not.
挺有意思的
I'm Tiffany Hargrove.
我叫蒂芙妮·哈格洛夫
I'm, uh, the artistic director
我是那什维夜剧场的
of the Natesville Dinner Theater.
艺术指导
And, well, I gotta run
现在 我得赶紧走了
'cause I'm running a little late
因为我已经有点晚了
for a dress rehearsal for Fiddler on the Roof.
我们在彩排《屋顶上的小提琴手》
Toodles!
拜拜
So where's your real wife?
那你的正牌老婆呢
I'm a single father.
我是单身爸爸
Hope's real mother got electrocuted.
喜旺的亲妈被电死了
Oh, that's so sad.
真可怜
Faulty wiring?
线路误接吗
Yeah, in her head. Murdered a bunch of folks.
是啊 脑子短路 杀了一帮子人
Got the electric chair.
然后坐电椅去了
Also, two testicles. Two.
还有 我有两个蛋蛋 两个
I can't believe you lied to us about having money.
真不敢相信你骗我们说你有钱了
What about you? You call and say you want
那你呢 你打电♥话♥说
to visit at Thanksgiving,
你只是想来过感恩节
but you kinda left out the part about you being homeless.
你可没提你们无家可归的事
You're right. You're right. I blew it.
好吧好吧 是我搞砸了
The only thing I have left of any value is
我剩下的唯一值点钱的东西
this antique pocket watch.
就是这古董怀表了
And that's only because I just stole it
这还是我从刚才那房♥子里
from that house we were just in.
顺手偷回来的
Give me that.
给我
I'll put it back Tuesday.
我周二还回去
When Bruce comes back into town,
等布鲁斯回来
I'll explain everything. You can go stay with him.
我会解释一切 你们可以去跟他住
No, you can't do that. I don't want Bruce to find out.
不 我不想让布鲁斯知道
Please, save me this one bit of dignity
拜托 让我留下这仅存的一点尊严吧
until I figure out a way to get back on my feet.
直到我东山再起
Well, you can stay here in the meantime.
好吧 你们可以先住这儿
It's not as lavish as the other place,
这没有别的地方那么奢华
but it's a roof over your head and you're welcome to it
但好歹是个遮风挡雨的地儿 只要你们需要
for as long as you need.
随时欢迎
Oh, goody. Now I get to split
不是吧 现在我得把我的社保
my social security checks seven ways.
分成七份了
I don't know what I'm happier about:
我不知道到底哪样让我更开心
that my parents are staying with us or that
是我爸妈跟我一起住了
we finally have an excuse to order the gut-buster pizza.
还是我们终于有借口订全家号♥披萨了
You're just really enjoying playing the hero, aren't you?
你很享受当英雄是吧
Yeah, it's nice.
必须的 感觉倍儿棒
At first, I was afraid they didn't really want
开始我还担心他们不想待在这儿
to be here, but I think they're starting
但我觉得他们
to feel a little more comfortable.
渐渐开始怡然自得了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表