剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
will clean the pool of an Iraqi dictator one day.
你老公也许能去给哪个伊♥拉♥克♥独♥裁♥者清理泳池呢
I can't beat her.
我输了
It's like every time I make a joke,
似乎我每讲一个笑话
she turns it into a straight line for an even better joke.
她就会直线切入讲出一个更好的
It's like she has writers or something.
就好像她有作家帮她写台词似的
Let's get out of here.
咱们走吧
Excuse me.
打扰了
We've had a noise complaint.
有人抱怨你们的噪声
It is way too quiet in here.
这里也太安静了吧
Oh, my God.
Hold不住了啊
The security guard is also a stripper.
保安居然是脱衣舞男
Could it get any cheesier than...
还能再下流点么
Why can't I stop dancing?
我为啥控制不住要跳舞
And it's raining, it's raining...
小雨淅沥沥沥 淅沥沥...
and... it stops.
淅沥沥... 雨停了
Thank you for the repeat business, sir.
谢谢您的多次回顾 先生
How's it going? Decent.
怎么样 还行
I've got a regular, but his sweat smells like shrimp scampi.
老是那一个客人 不过他的汗有股蒜蓉大虾味
Ah, I love shrimp scampi!
我就爱蒜蓉大虾
How much you make?
赚了多少
Uh, 14 bucks.
14块
We're never gonna get enough for a wedding like this.
这样下去可凑不够钱
We got to kick up our game a little.
咱得升级手段了
*You got to know when to hold 'em*
你要知道何时该挽留
*When to hold 'em*
何时该挽留
*Know when to fold 'em*
要知道何时该拥抱
*When to fold 'em*
何时该拥抱
*Know when to walk away *
要知道何时该离开
*Know when to run...*
何时该逃脱
Hey! Get down from there!
你们俩 下来
Uh, I think it might be time to run.
看来现在就该逃了
Hey, hey. Natasha is next for freaky dance, ah?
娜塔莎要跳下一曲 好吧
Give me your phone. I'll bet her Air Force pilot
手♥机♥借我 我想她的空军哥哥
would be interested to see
一定有兴趣看看
who she's letting buzz around her no-fly zone.
她让谁的飞机在她的禁飞区徘徊
I think maybe we should get out of here
我想我们该走了
and leave these two alone.
让他俩有点私人空间吧
Where's Virginia?
维吉妮亚呢
I'm want to get my money's worth.
我要让我的钱没白花
It's over.
全完了
I'm never gonna pay for a wedding.
我永远办不起婚礼
It was a stupid idea, anyway.
根本就是个蠢主意
We only made 47 bucks.
我们才赚了47块钱
Well, it was pretty exciting, though.
不过倒是挺刺♥激♥啊
When security was chasing us, we ran up the down escalator.
保安追着我们跑上了下行的自动扶梯
That was cool.
太酷了
You see that stuff happen in movies,
电影里常见这种情节
but you never think it's gonna happen to you.
但你绝对想不到会发生在你的真实生活中
Now you guys have a story that has to stay in Vegas,
好吧 现在你俩有了精彩的不能说的秘密
and the craziest thing I've done is have red wine with fish.
而我做过最疯狂的事只是跟鱼喝红酒
That's, like, a thing you're not supposed to...
这种事你可不能...
Never mind.
算了不说了
I am so glad you guys are here to witness
太好了 你们都在这里见证
the greatest moment of my life.
我人生中最美妙的时刻
I had to hide under a very noisy bed for about eight hours,
我在一张噪音不绝于耳的床下躲了八个小时
but look what I got!
但瞧瞧我弄到了什么
Oh, wait.
稍等
There's a lot of pictures of the wall.
很多照片都只拍到了墙壁
I didn't realize which side the lens was facing.
我开始没搞清镜头的方向
Oh, here they come. Watch this.
开始了开始了 瞧好了
I'm gonna get a wedding cancelled.
姐要去取消一场婚礼了
I've got to get to that waxing.
我得去做蜜蜡除毛
I got to turn my peach into a nectarine.
我要让我的猕猴桃变成油桃
Well, well,
哎呀哎呀
well.
哎呀呀
I am so glad to finally meet the groom!
真高兴我终于见到新郎了
You know, I have some
我有些很有意思的照片
very funny pictures of your bride-to-be,
是关于你未来新娘的...
or not-to-be-- that is the question.
也许成不了新娘了 这可是个问题
This is Howard, the best man.
这位是霍华德 是伴郎
You met the groom last night, silly.
昨晚你已经见过新郎了 蠢妞
He's over there paying the check.
他正在那边付钱呢
Gosh, Virginia, you look so shocked.
天啊 维吉妮亚 你看起来很吃惊啊
Oh, I understand--
我明白了
you've never seen a husband paying a check before, have you?
你从没见过老公付账的 是吧
First time for everything.
凡事总有第一次嘛
I can't watch this.
我没法看下去
She's having our big,
她就要拥有
fancy wedding that we always dreamed of as little girls.
我们儿时梦想的梦幻婚礼了
God, she wins at everything!
靠 什么都是她赢
I bet she'll even end up doing our dream funeral, too,
她肯定也会拥有我们梦想的葬礼的
with a rhinestone coffin being pulled by New Kids on the Block.
莱茵石的棺材 由新街边男孩做牵引人
Enjoy yourselves.
你们好好玩吧
I'm not going in.
我不参加了
I need you two to do me a favor.
我要你俩帮我个忙
Not in the mood!
没心情
Come with me.
跟我来
No. I'm not going in.
不 我不去
Trust me. It's a surprise.
相信我 这是个惊喜
What the hell's going on?
什么情况
You're getting your perfect wedding.
你要拥有你的完美婚礼了
I need your ring.
戒指给我
Dad wasn't able to buy Mom the wedding they never had.
老爸办不起老妈梦想中的婚礼
We are gathered here today to join this couple
今天我们共聚于此 见证这对新人
in blessed matrimony.
步入婚姻的殿堂
But that didn't mean he couldn't steal it for her.
但并不代表他不能为她偷来一个
Do you take this man, for richer or poorer,
你是否愿意接受这个男人 无论贫富
through sickness and in health,
健康或是疾病
to have to hold till death do you part?
都会执他之手 与他偕老
I do.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
Turns out you don't always have to spend money
事实证明 并不一定要花大价钱
to give someone the day they've always dreamed of.
才能实现对方的梦想
You may now kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
turn your attention to the dance floor
请把目光集中到舞池
to see the happy couple
见证这对新人
in their first dance as man and wife.
结为夫妇后的第一支舞
And now I'd like to introduce
现在我想向各位介绍
my darling husband's best man,
我亲爱的丈夫的伴郎
a fella I would have married,
一位连我都想嫁给他的绝世好男人
but Howard here mashed up his who-ha
可惜霍华德在一次车技事故中
in a dirt bike accident.
失去了他的一技之长
They gave him a fake one, but no thanks!
他们给他安了个假的 不过我还是算了
Take it away, Howie!
自己留着吧 霍霍
And I'm just so thankful you guys found each other,
我很感恩你们遇到了彼此
fell in love and got pregnant with me.
相知相爱然后怀上了我
Thanks, son.
谢谢 儿子
It wasn't exactly in that order, but thanks.
其实不是那个顺序 不过还是谢了
There will always be a wedge between my mom and Delilah,
老妈和黛丽拉的差距是不可逾越的
but at least Mom would never feel
但起码老妈不会觉得
like Delilah got a better wedding, because...
黛丽拉的婚礼比她的更好 因为
they got the same one.
她们的婚礼是一样的
Everything worked out great for Mom and Dad,
老爸老妈一切都很好
but I still hadn't gotten to see Sabrina do something crazy.
可我还没看到塞布丽娜做狂野之事
Luckily, in Vegas, it's never too late for crazy to happen.
幸运的是 在维加斯 狂野永远不嫌晚
Never.
永远
I can't believe I never
真不敢相信
got my something that has to stay in Vegas.
我没有不能说的秘密留在维加斯
Well, what about us slow-dancing?
咱们的慢舞算吗
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表