剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Burt...
起来 起来 起来 我们走 伯特
It works! You think Michael Jackson would've been a star
会有用的 想想要不是乔·杰克逊的虐待
if it wasn't for Joe Jackson's abuse?
怎么会有现在的巨星迈克尔·杰克逊
Stop it.
住手
He may not be a Michael,
或许他成不了迈克尔
but he could be a Tito, or a Reggie. Get up!
但当个提托或者雷吉还是可以的 给我起来
What the hell is the matter with you?
你脑子进水啦
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
First I thought it was cool.
起初我觉得酷毙了
Like we were going to turn into a family band.
总觉得我们终于可以成立自己的家庭乐队了
Maybe even do a commercial about how much we love cotton.
甚至还能走个穴玩玩
But then it started to be less about us and more about you.
但之后却从我们变成了你一个人
Shh.
轻点
I was jealous. First of how much attention you were
我那个羡慕嫉妒恨啊 起初是观众席中
getting from all those girls in the audience,
少女们炙热的眼神
but then from all the attention you were getting from my girl.
后来你连我的妹子都迷走了
So I decided to challenge you at something
所以我决定用我的杀手锏
I knew you couldn't beat me at.
挑战你
Who wants to go putt-putt golfing?
想不想打场高尔夫
But the way I played that day,
可我那天的表现
you'd never know that I owned the course record.
实在有愧于我场地纪录保持者的身份
Burt, just pick up the ball and put it on the course.
伯特 快把球捡出来放回场上
Nobody cares what your score is.
谁他妈在乎你得几分啊
You know what, you guys go ahead. I'm going to go warn
你们先走吧
the manager about some early-onset algae I saw.
我要告诉经理海藻有爆发的迹象
It's fine.
没事的
Hey, you can't take that putter.
你不能拿走球杆
I know it was a horrible thing to do.
我知道错了
You gotta believe how bad I felt all those years.
这几年来更是天天背着愧疚的包袱
I'll never forget that day.
那一天我铭记终生
September 11, 2001.
2001年9月11日
The day I threw that damn putter.
我掷出了一根该死的球杆
I'm so, so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It's okay, Dad.
没事的 老爸
It was a freak accident.
那只是个意外
Just like me playing the piano was probably a freak accident.
就像我忽然会弹琴一样
Look at us, we're not great at things.
看看我们 虽然没什么擅长的
We're normal at things.
但也没什么太差劲的
I'm fine with that.
我觉得挺好的
Well, don't beat yourself up too bad about it.
别自暴自弃
It's not like we're not great at anything.
我们也不是什么都不擅长
We're great at drinking beer.
至少喝酒很在行
Amen.
同意
You're not taking me before you take Betty White!
你先带走贝蒂·怀特再来找我
And not for nothing, but I am very, very proud
作为超♥市♥装袋工 我对自己的速度
of the fact that I-I am a very, very, very fast grocery bagger.
非常非常自豪
You know a talent I have that I have
我有一个让人
great proudishness for is my ability
交口称赞的绝活
to roll a Frisbee on its side very, very far.
我能把飞盘扔得很远 那是相当的远
Hey, 90% of the time
90%的情况下
I can guess exactly what time it is.
我能说准现在几点
I mean, you know, um... within 20 minutes either way.
当然 得允许个20来分钟的误差
You know something we're all great at?
知道有什么是我们都擅长的吗
Running fast down a flight of stairs.
以光速冲下楼
Yes. Gravity does most of the work,
没错 尽管重力因素居功至伟
but you got to know where to put your feet.
但要速度找出落脚点也是相当不容易的
I will tell you... I'll tell you right now
我来说 这就告诉你们
one of the best... best things that we're great at...
我们最 最擅长的事之一 就是
Oh, what's that?
是什么
I forgot.
我忘了
Oh, it was good, too.
健忘咱也挺擅长的
I got it, I got it.
我想到了 我想到了
We're really great at loving each other.
我们都很擅长爱彼此
Jimmy, as my father, I want you to know
吉米 作为老爸 我想告诉你
no matter how much you do or do not suck at things,
无论你有多废柴
I am never gonna let you go.
我都不会放你走
**I'm never gonna let you go*
*绝不放你走
**Gonna hold you in my arms forever*
*我要永世执你手
**Gonna try and make up for the times*
*我要尽力去弥补
**I hurt you so*
*曾经对你的伤害
**Gonna...*
*我要
**Gonna hold your body close to mine *
*轻拥你入怀
**From this day on, we're gonna be together *
*从此不离分
**Oh, I swear this time *
*这次我发誓
**I'm never gonna let you go... *
*绝不放你走
Oh, my God...
天啊 想起来了
Jimmy...
吉米
How old were you when you started sneaking beers?
你多大开始偷喝酒的
Uh, I think I was 13.
好像是13岁
Get to the piano!
火速去弹琴
**I'm gonna hold you in my arms forever *
*我要永世执你手
**Gonna try to make up for all the times *
*我要尽力去弥补
**I hurt you so *
*曾经对你的伤害
**Gonna... *
*我要
We unlocked it.
我们做到了
We unlocked it!
我们做到了
**...we're gonna be together *
*永远不离分
**Oh, I swear this time *
*这次我发誓
**I'm never gonna let you go.*
*绝不放你走
Ow. You hit a tangle. Easy.
扯到结了 慢点梳
You don't think Bieber has people fussing over him?
你觉得比伯的发型会凭空长成那样么
Now be still.
站好别动
Sabrina was so excited when I told her
我告诉塞布丽娜今天要表演
I was going to play today.
她超激动的
I'm thinking of doing this Springsteen-Courtney Cox thing
我准备邀她上台
where I bring her on stage.
重演斯普林斯汀和科特尼·考克斯那一幕
Tie's done.
领带打好了
Go run through your song a few times.
再去温习几遍的你歌♥
And open up the windows so the neighbors can hear.
记得开窗户 好让邻居们听见
I want that family with the mailbox that
我要让那个
looks like the space shuttle to know we've got
邮筒大的像航♥天♥飞机似的那家人知道
good stuff going on over here, too.
咱家也有喜从天降的时候
Go on.
去吧
He'll warm up.
他会热身起来的
**Baby, here I am *
*宝贝 我在这
**I'm the man on the scene... *
*我是伴你左右的男人
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no ...
不不不不不不
What's happening? I don't know!
怎么搞的 我也不知道
It's gone.
它又消失了
Everything I could do is gone.
我的能力都消失了
Wait a minute.
等等
What's different about right now from last night?
现在和昨晚有什么差别
About eight beers?
八罐啤酒的差别
That's right. You were drunk.
没错 昨晚你醉了
Okay, this makes perfect sense. I saw an episode of Family Guy
这就说得通了 我看过《恶搞之家》有一集
where their dad could only play piano when he was drunk.
那个爸爸只有在喝醉的时候才会弹钢琴
Yes!
没错
And I saw a sitcom on ABC
我也看过ABC的一个情景喜剧
where a lady couldn't speak Italian unless she was drunk.
一个女的 只有在醉的时候才会说意大利语
All right!
这就对了
You know what else we're great at?
知道咱还擅长什么吗
Remembering important things we see on TV
擅长记住电视里的关键情节
that help us navigate the rough waters of our lives.
好让咱在悲催的时候能扭转局面
Ah. Burt...
伯特
stop drinking Jimmy's beers.
别跟吉米抢酒喝了
All his talent is in those cans.
这些罐子里可装着他的才华啊
And let him drink alone? Like some alcoholic?
让他自己酗酒
I may not have been the best father,
我也许不是最优秀的父亲
but if you think I'm gonna...
但你如果觉得我会...
Okay, okay. Forget I mentioned it.
行了行了 当我没说
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表