剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Sabrina, get over here and help me drink these margaritas
塞布丽娜 过来帮我♥干♥掉这些玛格丽塔
or it'll be your fault
省得我又发酒疯
if I drunk-dial my A.A. Sponsor again.
打电♥话♥给我的戒酒互助人
I'll be right there.
马上来
Hello!
有人吗
Jimmy, what are you doing here?
吉米 你来这干嘛
It's girls' night in.
今晚是女生之夜
This is me and Sabrina time, not you and Sabrina time.
我和塞布丽娜的二人世界 你靠边站
I know. I'm just wondering
我知道 我只是来问问
if you have any freezer space available.
你家冰柜还有没有空地儿
Power's out at the gas station.
加油站停电
So they're giving away all the ice before it melts.
所以他们想趁冰块融化前派掉
Which is stupid because
他们真没头脑
they could just wait and sell it as water.
冰化成水 照样卖♥♥嘛
Did you guys redecorate?
你们重新布置房♥间了
Yeah, I got stuck on a plane for seven hours last month.
是啊 我上个月在飞机上困了七小时
Went a little crazy with the Sky Store catalog.
只好靠航♥空♥商店产品册来发泄
Whoa!
天啊
Pizza clock!
披萨钟
I hate clocks, but I love pizza!
我讨厌钟 但我超爱披萨
That thing's blowing my mind.
披萨让我意乱情迷
After we drink those margarita--
我们喝完玛格丽塔后
Oh! Hey, Jimmy.
你好啊 吉米
Virginia.
还有维吉妮亚
I didn't know you guys got 3-D TV.
你们什么时候搞了个3D电视
No, I didn't.
不 不是
Those are my glasses.
这是我的眼镜
Wait, you wear glasses?
什么 你近视吗
Wait, is this the first time you've seen me clearly?
就是说 这是你第一次看清我相貌吗
I just usually wear contacts.
我平时都戴隐形
They're huge.
这镜框也忒大了
They're like orthopedic shoes for your face.
就像在你脸上戴了个矫形器
Yeah, well, they're just the only frames that are big enough
是啊 只有这么大的镜框才能
to support the weight of lenses that thick.
承受住这么厚镜片的重量
They're actually my grandpa's.
其实这是我祖父传下来的
They saved his life in the war.
二战时 这眼镜还救了他一命
Apparently, the Japanese thought he was
显然是带上去太傻了
too ridiculous-looking to be a threat.
日本人觉得他没什么威胁
Why are you afraid for me to see your glasses?
你干嘛怕我见到你戴眼镜的样子
I mean, you wear them in front of Shelley.
你都不介意在雪莉面前戴眼镜
Well, I don't want Shelley to be attracted to me.
我又不想迷倒雪莉
Then you shouldn't be wearing such sexy pajamas, slut.
那你就不该穿这么性感的睡裤 妹子
Those margaritas are very strong.
酒的劲儿有点大
It's not really a big deal.
其实没什么大不了
I mean, I can see fine without them.
我不戴眼镜也看得清东西
Oh, my little Hopey!
哇 喜旺小亲亲
Cold!
冻死了
Oh, Hope!
天啊 喜旺
Sabrina, you got to come out here
塞布丽娜 快来看啊
and look at this bee that chased me.
有只大黄蜂追着我跑呢
I swear it's the same bee that chased me
我敢保证前两天追我的
yesterday and the day before that.
那只大黄蜂就是它
Okay, I'll be right out.
好 我马上来
We're just finishing up our study group.
我们的学习小组刚结束
I know you said all bees look alike,
你肯定认为天下的黄蜂都一个样
but I recognize this guy 'cause of his huge stinger.
但我认得这个家伙的大螫针
At least, I think it's his stinger.
那个应该是螫针吧
Jimmy, this is Philip.
吉米 这位是菲利普
Philip, this is my boyfriend, Jimmy.
菲利普 这位是我男友吉米
Hey, Jimmy the boyfriend.
你好 男友吉米
Thanks for letting me borrow Sabrina.
抱歉借用你家塞布丽娜这么久
We got some good cramming in there.
真是让我满载而归啊
Excuse me?
你说啥
Uh, so, yeah, I'll see you at class tomorrow.
好了 我们明天课上见吧
I'll be the one sleeping.
这回该我当特"困"生了
She'll be sleeping in class 'cause she's bored.
她上课一无聊就打瞌睡
I get jokes.
这笑话我懂
I noticed, uh, you guys were studying in your bedroom.
我发现你们是在卧室里学习
Uh-huh.
是啊
Lot of seats out here in the living room.
客厅又不是没地方
In the bedroom, just one bed.
卧室就只有一张床
Yeah, it's just more practical for us in there,
我们觉得卧室更方便
because on our study breaks,
因为我们可以忙里偷闲
we like to have hot, sweaty sex.
滚一把火热的床单
That's funny.
好好笑
Uh, I just thought you had a study group and not a study
我没想到你学习搭档
"Handsome-guy-with-a-fancy-messenger-bag."
会是个背着斜挎包的型男
Oh, God.
我的神啊
You're not going to be all weird
你怎么跟怀特一样
about this stuff like Wyatt was.
对这种事大惊小怪的
Or show me your Q-tips after you swab your ears.
你可别学他掏完耳屎拿给我看
That's another thing he was weird about.
那真让人受不了
That's actually me.
那明明是我
I do the Q-tip thing.
我喜欢让人看我耳屎
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
I just thought that'd be a good way to tell you to stop.
我这是暗示你别再那么干了
Maybe I'm being crazy.
可能是我多心了
Maybe Sabrina and him are just friends.
塞布丽娜和他也许真的只是朋友
No way. Men and women cannot be just friends.
不可能 男女之间没有纯洁的友情
Ashton Kutcher proved that
艾什顿·库彻去年大约拍了
in, like, five different movies last year.
五部电影能证明我的观点
This guy's trying to steal your girl, Jimmy.
那家伙想挖你墙角 吉米
We already helped you steal her
我们已经帮你
from one guy who was way more attractive than you.
从高富帅手中抢到了她
We're never gonna be able to do that again.
别再指望我们会再出手了
Well, how do you know he's more attractive than me?
你怎么知道他就比我有魅力
You haven't seen him.
你们又没见过他
I'm guessing if he was short and fat,
他要是个矮穷挫
we wouldn't be having this conversation.
你也不至于回来跟我们嘀咕了
All right, I'm gonna go and talk to Philip and tell him
那我去找菲利普来场男人间的对话
if he doesn't stay away from Sabrina,
警告他要是不离塞布丽娜远点
I'll help him get his B.A.
我就给他个"文学硕士"
And by that, I mean "Busted ass."
当然 我指的是爆菊[缩写同为B.A.]
That's pretty good.
这话说的漂亮
Thanks. I've been working on it since this morning.
谢谢 这段子我酝酿了一个早上
If he was going for his B.S., I'd say "Busted stomach."
如果他读理科 我就说顶你个胃[缩写都为B.S.]
Uh, you got lucked out with the B.A., Jimmy
还是"爆菊"来的霸气 吉米
Let's just leave it at that.
就用"爆菊"好了
It's risky.
太冒险了
If Sabrina finds out you went over there,
如果塞布丽娜发现你去找过他
she's gonna think you're crazy.
她会觉得你发神经
We need to come up with a plan
我们需要做的是
that'll get us hard evidence to prove it to her.
找出他图谋不轨的证据
Or we could just give up.
干脆直接放弃得了
I mean, haven't we put enough time
拜托 为了这段感情
into this stupid relationship?
我们牺牲的还不够多吗
I'm just getting a little tired of it.
感觉不会再有爱了
I'm sure it's a great plan; I just don't get how it works.
我明白这主意不错 但要怎么做呢
That's why I set up this demonstration.
我这就做给你看
Oh, hey, what you doing, Jimmy?
吉米 干什么呢
You were in there kind of a long time.
你在厕所里呆了很久
Yep, just, uh, getting ready to head over to Sabrina's.
是啊 准备去见塞布丽娜
Cool. I hope you didn't use my razor to shave your privates.
很好 希望你没用我的剃刀修你的小♥弟♥弟♥
What?
什么
I didn't shave anything.
我可什么都没干
What, uh, what makes you think that?
你怎么会这么想
Because Sabrina texted you and said,
因为塞布丽娜发短♥信♥给你说
"Come over, and I want you smooth as a baby seal."
"带着你滑溜溜的小泥鳅来见我吧"
How did you know what Sabrina texted me?
你怎么知道塞布丽娜给我发的短♥信♥
Because Sabrina didn't text you.
因为短♥信♥不是塞布丽娜发给你的
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表