剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
If you weren't 85 and I wasn't afraid
要不是你已经85了 而且我怕打不过你
you'd win the fight, I'd take a swing at you.
我绝对要抡圆了拳头揍你
Burt, don't. She'll win.
伯特 别 你打不过她的
I can't believe you tried to break up Mom and Dad.
真不敢相信你曾想拆散我爹妈
I never stopped.
我到现在也没放弃过
I smear my lipstick on Burt's collar.
我把口红涂在了伯特的衣领上
I've been writing Virginia's name on bathroom walls
我一直把维吉妮亚的信息写在公厕里
so random guys will call.
所以总有陌生人打来骚扰电♥话♥
I'm the one who never flushes.
我才是深藏不露的背后黑手
I told you I was framed.
我说我是被陷害的吧
She's been trying to break you guys up
20年了 她一直想拆散你们
for 20 years, and you're still together.
可你们居然还在一起
That's amazing.
太感人了
It sure is.
必须的
Eventually the police showed up,
最后 警♥察♥来了
but thanks to Jack's kind nature and mild concussion,
但由于杰克的善良和轻微的脑震荡
he didn't want to press charges.
他不打算提出控告
So, you just drive around in your RV
所以你就开着房♥车
and do whatever you want?
想去哪去哪吗
Yeah, I just got back from seeing
对 我来之前刚去看过
the world's smallest horse.
世界上最小的马
I've always wanted to see that.
我一直想去看看
There's plenty of room in the RV.
房♥车上还有很多房♥间
Maw Maw tried to break up Mom and Dad.
曾奶奶一直想拆散我爹妈
But when two people are meant to be together,
但命中注定要在一起的两个人
there's nothing you can do to tear them apart.
是无论如何都不会被拆散的
But when two people are not meant to be together,
但两个人若非命中注定的一对
it's got to be a lot easier.
那就好办多了
Hey. Did I just hear my phone? Um...
是我电♥话♥响了吗
I didn't hear anything.
我没听到啊
I can't believe Wyatt hasn't texted me yet.
怀特居然还不给我发短♥信♥
You know what? Screw him.
知道我怎么想吗 去死吧他
You want to go get some food?
你想去吃点东西吗
Sure.
当然
How about Mr. Chow's?
周先生餐厅怎么样
Uh... I was thinking Italian.
我想去意大利餐厅来着
Adios, amigos.
朋友们 再会
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表