剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, thank you, governor. Senator.
希望你和约翰能前程似锦
-I want you and John to storm the senate.
你和约翰前程似锦 一定可以的
You and John storm the senate, you got this.
-今晚好好享受 -好好享受 你是最棒的
-Have fun tonight. -Have fun. You're gonna be great.
-好好玩 -记住我跟你说的事情
-Have fun tonight. -Remember everything I told you.
-发蜡 -发蜡 发蜡 发蜡 再见
-Pomade. -Pomade, pomade, pomade. Bye.
-你要跟我自♥拍♥吗 -对
-You wanna take a selfie with me? -Yes.
朋友们 说实话 这对可以住在泰德的镇子上
Guys, seriously, this couple could live in Ted Terry's town.
-没错 -对吧
- They could. -Right?
我们肯定很受欢迎
We'd be welcome.
为了致敬泰德 我准备了蓝莓和惯奶油
My little homage to Ted today, blueberries and whipped cream.
能看看泰德的晚宴进行得如何了吗
Can we see what happened at Ted's meal?
-要进来吗 -好
-You wanna get in? -Yeah.
-你好 -欢迎回家
-Hi. -Welcome home.
看看你
Look at you.
让我看看 转个圈
Let me see, all around.
我太喜欢这身衣服了 很好看
I love this whole outfit. It looks so good.
他确实很帅
He does look good.
来看看卧室
And see the bedroom.
我的天呐 太酷了
Oh, my gosh. This is so cool.
-这是... -这是衣柜 这是...
-And this is... -And this is the closet. This is...
-太让人吃惊了 -让她看看衣柜里面
-This is really exciting. - Show off the closet.
-谭整理得井井有条 -他给你准备了一柜子
-Tan organized the heck out of this. -He decked it out.
他也给你准备了今晚的特别礼物
Oh, and he got you a special gift also for tonight.
-这条裙子是给你的 -真漂亮
-This is your dress. - It's gorgeous.
-她一定会喜欢的 -这是你的鞋
-She has to love that. - These are your shoes.
天呐 金色的 他给我准备了金色的高跟鞋
My God. They're gold. He got me gold shoes.
我超爱金色的高跟鞋
I love gold shoes.
太棒了
Oh, this is fantastic.
-可爱 -太美了
-Cute. -Gorgeous.
-要开始准备餐点了吗 -还有一小时十分钟
-Shall we get cooking? -We got an hour and ten minutes.
-来点红薯 -她在做三文鱼
-Some sweet potatoes. - She's preparing salmon.
-他们各自有分工 -你准备怎么做桃子
-They each have their own dishes. - Tell me about what you're supposed to be making.
-要烤一下桃子 -听着不错
-Supposed to be grilling them. -Oh, that sounds so good.
他们一起做饭的感觉真好
It's cute that now they can cook together.
-真的很棒 -很性感的感觉
-That's adorable. -It's sexy, is what it is.
我很庆幸他们有一张合适的餐桌
I'm excited they have a proper dining table,
能用来宴请宾客
so they can host this party.
没错 合适的桌子
Proper is the word.
-你还好吗 你好像有点... -没事 我...
-You okay? You seem like, uh... -Yeah, I just, uh...
-我想做好这件事 -放心 会好的
-Trying to just get this right. -Okay. It's gonna be fine.
放松 你很紧张
You need to relax. You're, like, all anxious.
-好的 我打算穿这套 -好的
-All right, so, I'm gonna wear this. -Okay.
-配这条裤子 -很好
-With these pants. -That'll be great.
谭说"不要戴皮带"那我就不戴了
Tan was like, "Don't wear that belt," So, I won't.
-你看他现在多帅 -他穿了运动鞋
-Look how sharp he is. -He's wearing sneakers.
我不建议他穿运动鞋
I didn't encourage him to wear sneakers.
他又搭了一件西装外套来平衡 我觉得可以
He's balancing it out with a blazer. I'm fine.
-他真可爱 -帅呆了
- He's really cute. -He looks fantastic.
-怎么样 -俊得很
-How do I look? -Oh, you look so good.
-他准备的鞋太酷了 -干得漂亮 谭
-His shoes are so cool. -Good job, Tan.
没错
Yeah, he is.
-你好 最近好吗 辛西娅 -你好
-Hello, how are you, Cynthia? -Hello.
-泰德市长 很高兴认识你
-Mayor Ted, nice to meet you.
-泰德 你比我想的年轻多了
-Ted? You look younger than I thought.
是啊 我可是乔治亚洲最年轻的市长之一
Yeah, I'm one of the youngest mayors in Georgia.
-幸会 泰德 -这是安德莉亚
-Nice meeting you, Ted. -This is Andrea.
-你好 辛西娅 -你好 安德莉亚 最近好吗
-Hi, Cynthia. -Hello, Andrea. How are you?
你好 市长先生
Hello, Mr. Mayor.
-你看他只穿了衬衫 -真可爱
-Check him out with his sheer shirt. -Cute.
容我介绍一下我的助理 玛丽娜
May I present my assistant here, Marina.
玛丽娜 我是泰德市长 幸会
Marina, Mayor Ted. Nice to meet you.
请进 那边那位是安德莉亚
Well, come on in. That's Andrea, over there.
-我还以为会是个老头 -是吗
-I was thinking of an elderly guy. -Yeah.
今天这顿饭是我亲手做的 有名♥师♥指点
So, I made this from scratch. I got a lot of coaching on it.
-天呐 真是盛情款待 -他要说祝酒词了
-Oh, my gosh, this is such a treat. -He's about to give a toast.
首先 感谢各位今天能够莅临寒舍
First off, I wanna say thank you so much for being here.
克拉克森镇过去并未总是向难民和移♥民♥敞开大门
Clarkston wasn't always welcoming to refugees and immigrants,
但我相信我们的社区一直都是开放的
and I think the community has always been very open,
只是政客的意见不同
but the political leaders haven't.
我签署的第一批决议中
And one of the first
就包括了一项欢迎协议
resolutions I signed was a welcoming resolution,
以表示我镇相信每位的力量 同情和爱
to say that we believe there is strength and compassion and love
我镇也欢迎这里的所有人
and that we welcome all here.
同时 我镇有力地证明了移♥民♥和难民
We are proof that immigrants
能够使社区发展得更好
and refugees can make a community stronger.
如果我们可以共同合作 互相学习
If we work together and learn from each other,
那一定可以创造一个更和平繁荣的世界
then we can create a more peaceful, prosperous world.
最后我想说我期待在不久的将来
And I just wanna say that I look
可以谋得与各位的合作共赢之道
forward to finding ways for us to come together as a people.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我想应该敬市长和市长夫人一杯
We wanna toast to the mayor and the mayoress,
敬他们在乔治亚洲克拉克森镇做的一切
for all the things that they're doing here in Clarkston, Georgia.
-是的 -快看
- Yes. - Look at that.
这才是美国应该有的样子
This is what America's about.
应该兼容并包
It should be welcoming,
但很遗憾现在已经不是这样了
it's heartbreaking that's not where it is.
不过谢天谢地 还有一丝希望的光芒
But thank God there is, like, a little beacon of gorgeousness
就在离我们半小时路程的地方
right 30 minutes away, honey.
我喜欢他们赞许泰德的表情
I love that they're saying how impressed they are with him.
看到克拉克森这样一个小镇能够
It's so refreshing, we see a town like Clarkston, being welcoming
欢迎各国人♥民♥ 实在是很振奋人心
to a lot of different nationalities, and doing this.
-尤其还是位于美国南部 -是的 是的
-In the middle of the South. - Yeah, yeah.
我觉得你会是美国未来的领袖之一
And I think you are the future leaders of the United States.
我希望你可以
And I think you should
继续走我们现在这条路
continue that path to where we should be going
这才是美♥利♥坚♥共和国该走的道路
as we move on with the United States of America.
没错
Yeah.
说得好 说的太好了
Well said, well said.
-精彩 市长先生 -真的很棒
-Bravo, mayor. -That was really good.
每个人都应该设法走出舒适区
Everyone should find ways to push their comfort zones
常识新事物 保持开放的心态
and to try new things and be open-minded
因为不试你永远不知道结果怎么样
because you never know how it's gonna turn out.
如果我拒绝了任何一个改变
If I had resisted any of this,
结果都不会像现在这么完美
it wouldn't have turned out as great.
-非常感谢你们的到来 -谢谢
-Thanks so much for coming. -Thank you very much.
-很高兴认识你 -真好
-So nice to meet you. -Lovely.
-常联♥系♥ -一定 谢谢
-We'll be in touch. -Looking forward to it. Thank you.
有时你应该让五个基佬走进你的生活
Sometimes you have to let five gay guys into your life
看看会发生什么
and see what happens.
-来敬泰德市长一杯吧 -敬泰德市长
-Can we all give cheers to Mayor Ted? -To Mayor Ted.
招待客人的时候 要旁敲侧击 精心安排
When entertaining, it's about clever innuendo and planning.
晚宴临近尾声的时候
At the end of my dinner parties,
我会招待客人喝咖啡和茶
I like to serve a proper coffee and tea service.
以表现出我的精致和细心
It tells guests, I'm sophisticated and thoughtful,
但这同时也是告诉客人 该走了
but it also says, perhaps it's time to go.
-喝咖啡吗 -不 他叫我们走来着
-Coffee? -Uh-oh. We're being asked to leave.
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表