剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
of him having a child.
我完全理解
I get that.
-为了迈尔斯还是你自己 -我自己
-Do you mean that for Myles or for you? -For me, you know.
我一直梦想
That dream of him having,
他能有自己的孩子 你懂吗
you know, a natural child that's his, you know what I'm saying?
迈尔斯能有孩子的 我明年就打算要孩子
Myles can still have kids. I'm working on my kids next year.
-他们是我的孩子 -对
-They're gonna be my children. -Yes.
我们会找个代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥ 但那是我的孩子
We're gonna have a surrogate, but they're my babies.
他虽然是同性恋 但也能有自己的孩子
Just because he's gay doesn't mean he won't have children.
-你说的有道理 -对呀
-Yeah, oh, yeah. -Yes!
一开始 我对这次改造很担心
In the beginning, I was apprehensive about this renovation.
牵涉到教堂 我怕被歧视或排斥
The Church was involved, and I was worried we'd be judged
但塔米给我的感觉恰恰相反
and not accepted, but that's not what I've gotten with Tammye.
看着不错
Looking good.
-最近怎样 -我们进度很快
-How you doing? Doing good? -We're quick.
棒极了
Yes, fantastic.
帮助塔米完成她 她妈妈和姥姥的心愿
I'm excited to be helping Miss Tammye fulfill her and her mama
打造一个社区中心 让我非常激动
and grandmama's dream of making that community center a reality.
我想让这里变得
I want to make it a space where
幼有所养 老有所依
kids have their place, the elderly have their place.
所有人聚集起来
It's the perfect harmony
互帮互助 真是太美好了
of people coming together to help each other.
我们准备一个惊喜 你妈妈不知道你来了
We're gonna do a surprise. Your mama doesn't know you're coming.
天哪 今天是塔米女儿生日
My gosh. So, today is Tammye's daughter's birthday.
我们要边做头发边谈心
We need to have a Steel Magnolias moment.
看看这是谁
Look who we have.
过来呀
Get over here.
你好吗
How are you?
你穿这身黄裙子真好看
You look gorgeous in this yellow dress.
-谢谢 -我是乔纳森
-Thank you. -I'm Jonathan.
-我是布伦达 -很高兴见到你
-I'm Brenda. -Nice to meet you.
塔米的发色非常没有特点
Tammye's totally stuck in a color rut with her hair.
她内心是个天后
She doesn't know how to
但不会打扮来突显自己
come out and be the diva she was born to be.
我告诉她 "就算每天只有五分钟打扮
I'm like, "Just because you only spend five minutes on glam
你也能当一个天后"
does not mean you cannot be a diva."
我想把发色调浅一点 和肤色更搭
I want to tone this color down closer to your natural color.
我会选择发梢的颜色
Then I'm gonna take some of this color
稍微浅一点 把它分离出来
on the top that has some of the lightness, and isolate that.
看起来很自然又有律动 像在哥斯达黎加
It'll be more like a natural vibe, like you went to Costa Rica,
尽情冲浪 庆祝摆脱癌症的生活
and you were surfing, you were celebrating your cancer-free life,
晒黑了一点 头发的颜色也突出一点
and you got a bit of a tan, so you got a bit of tips.
-按你说的来 宝贝 -遵命
-There you go, honey. -Yes.
给杰西卡做头发 从发根编起来
Doing block treatment for Jessica. Tightening up her roots.
然后全身心投入到塔米的改造
And I have got my hands full transforming Tammye.
这会很有趣
We're gonna have so much fun.
知道吗 你不在的时候
Listen, when your mother's
妈妈一谈起你 总是一副
not around she talks about you in a way that--
"瞧这进门的
Like, "Who's this Prince
白马王子是谁呀"的样子
Charming about to walk through this door?"
"这是谁"
"Who's this?" You know?
一旦你相信这一点
Once you believe that more,
你的生活就会发生改变
other things in your life will start changing.
比如 收拾好自己
Like, picking up after yourself.
好难啊
That's a big one.
简单说 如果对自己不满意
Part of, like, when you're not
生活中很多方面都能体现出来
feeling the best is also reflected in other areas.
你对返乡活动激动吗
Are you so excited for the homecoming?
超级激动啊
I am, I am.
你猜多少人会来
How many people do you think will come for that?
至少200 保守估计
At least 200, if not more.
-胡说 -真的
-Crap. -Yes.
完成了 哈莉 没想到我今天能见到哈莉·贝瑞
Yes, Halle. I didn't know I was gonna meet Halle Berry today.
走开了啦 小坏蛋 别瞎说
Get away from here, boy. Get away.
-你看这发型啊 -你走开
-With this haircut. -Get out of here.
才不走
No. I won't.
你妈妈邀请你参加返乡活动
Your mother invited you to this homecoming.
-是的 -我知道你有点担心
-Yeah. -I understand your apprehension.
我在教堂的经历比较不同
I've had a different experience with the Church.
对于我 每次有人带着不屑靠近我
For me, anytime someone came with their ignorance
说着诸如"去死吧"这种话
and tried to say like, "You're going to hell," Or whatever,
我都觉得 "奶奶告诉我上帝是爱
I always was like, "My granny taught me God is love.
所以我才不听你们说的话呢"
So, I'm not even listening to what you're saying."
我的确感受过大家的爱
I did feel the love and everything, it was like--
只是要接受他们的爱在减少
I just need to get over the fact that it went down. You know?
-这是争吵的原因吗 -对
-Is that a point of contention? -Yeah.
每到这个时候
There's still that point
你都会想 他们不爱你
where you're thinking like, they don't love you.
就算实际上是爱的
You know, even if they do.
脑海里总有个声音说 他们不爱我
There's still that little voice that's like, they're not for it.
说实话
Truth be told, like,
这次返乡的意义超过教堂本身
this homecoming celebration is bigger than church.
不管你最后回不回♥教♥堂
Because whether or not you go back to church
参不参加宗教活动
and start participating in
都不是最关键
organized religion again is not the real thing here.
-没错 -返乡
-Exactly. -Like, homecoming
是让我们叫上所爱的人 在意的人
is for us to come around people we love and be reenergized.
-大型家庭聚会 -大型家庭聚会
-A big family reunion. -A big family reunion.
我只需知道 你会去吗
So, I just need to know, are you gonna go?
-我去 -太好了
-Yeah. Yeah. -Okay.
为了她我什么都愿意做
Anything for her.
你好啊 妈妈
Hey, Mama.
你来了
Hey.
-天呐 妈妈 -还好吗
-Oh, my God. Mama. -How are you?
来抱一下
Give me some sugar.
-你在做美甲护理吗 -是啊
-You getting that pampering treatment? -Yes.
我把他带来了 也好好打扮一下他
I brought him so he can get pampered,too.
他的头发该剪了
He needs to get his hair cut.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
我很高兴塔米开始改变了 但我还想改造一下迈尔斯
I love that Tammye is getting pampered, but I wanna pamper Myles.
你的胡子该修一下了 彻底改头换面
We need to shape all of that up, so you're just fresh.
当你把自己收拾得光鲜亮丽的时候
It's true. When you work on the outside,
心情也会变好
sometimes it makes you feel better inside.
来抱一个 宝贝
A hug, baby girl.
你好
Hi.
看看 太帅了
Look at that. You look great.
就像彼得·冈茨 简直完美
Peter Gunz. Killed it.
-太棒了 -帅呆了
-That's nice. -You look good.
-怎么在发抖 紧张吗 为什么紧张 -有一点紧张
-Why are you shaking? Nervous? Why? -A little bit.
不知道 这是桩大事
I don't know, it's a big thing.
-返乡节代表着我回家了 -是的
-Homecoming is me coming back. -Yeah.
不管别人
It doesn't matter how
怎么对待你 怎么看待你
they're gonna take you, they're gonna see you.
你都要参加返乡节享受和家人相聚的时光
You're going there to enjoy yourself with your family.
回家 和家人们联络感情
Coming home, reconnect with them.
你给她颧骨打了高光之后 她好像马上就要跑了
You highlight that cheekbone, like, she's running away from you.
-不要跑 -别对我抛媚眼
- Stay next to me. -Don't you wink at me
-我都要小鹿乱撞了 -看看他
-trying to make me feel certain things. -Look at him.
-迈尔斯 -我有些话想跟你说
-Oh, Myles. -I have something to tell you.
第一 我会收拾好房♥间里那堆衣服的
Um, first of all, the clothes in my room, I'm gonna fix that.
我不是懒得收拾
It's not really me being lazy,
只是我心情不好的时候
it's just what's going on internally
我不想收拾
until I'm down, that's what happens.
所以 我会尽量激励自己做得更好
So, I'm gonna work on motivating myself to do better, you know?
-嗯 -迈尔斯
-Like-- -Oh, Myles.
第二件事是...
And second of all...
经过我的一番深思熟虑
I've decided after a lot of
我决定... 参加返乡节的活动
thought and consideration... to go to homecoming.
老天爷啊
Jesus!
谢天谢地
Thank you, Jesus!
太好了
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表