剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Your friends were on the
对你的认识很准确啊
nose with what they were feeling about you.
我们经常一起玩
We spent a lot of time together.
害怕成功是个问题
The fact you're afraid to succeed is a problem.
但我们会让你明白 就算失败也没关系
But we're gonna help you to see if you do fail, it's okay.
但你也很可能成功了
But you also might very well just succeed.
我知道了
I dig that.
火人节里有很多这种项目
There's a lot of this at Burning Man.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? -Yeah.
大开眼界
It's mind-blowing.
-请问你是金伯利吗 -是的
-Hi, are you Kimberly? -Hi.
-卡拉莫 -很高兴见到你
-Karamo. -Nice to meet you.
-贾森 -很高兴见到你
-Jason. -Nice to meet you.
我们从没做过空中项目
We have never done aerial arts--
-不敢想象 -可不是嘛
-This is blowing my mind. -I know, right?
-不会有事的 -手下留情
-You're gonna do just fine. -Please be gentle.
-想得美 -好样的
-Absolutely not. -Yes, mama, yeah!
这不像是第一天就能做的
That does not look like day one stuff.
-好吧 准备拉伸了吗 -当然
- All right, ready to stretch? - Sure.
我奶奶以前常说
My granny used to say
失败不是成功的对立面 是它的一部分
failure isn't the opposite of success. It's part of it.
是的 我同意 但我还是怕失败
Yeah, I agree with that, and I am afraid of failure.
你要让自己勇敢地尝试
You have to put yourself out there,
我觉得这个还挺需要自信的
and I think that requires a little bit of ego.
我很少经历失败
I haven't failed much.
因为我没怎么尝试过
'Cause I haven't tried much.
自信心爆棚和自我封闭之间
It's a fine line where ego gets blown out,
界限还是很分明的
and you're self-centered.
你觉得对你有什么影响吗
How do you think it's affecting your life?
大概会阻止我做"事业"
I'm sure it probably holds me back from "Career" Things.
一直困扰贾森的
The thing Jason is struggling with the most
是他没有准备好
is that I don't think he's
面对任何生活中的恐惧
ready to face whatever fears he truly has.
这能促使他前进一步
This is what's gonna help him propel to that next level
跨过害怕成功的那道坎
and get over that hump of being afraid to succeed.
玩这个要克服恐怖
This is about conquering fear.
-当然 -跳一下
-Absolutely. -Jump up for me.
膝盖朝外
Knees on the outside.
手往下放 很好
Slide your hands back and good.
-好样的 -不错
- Good job. -That's nice.
现在学怎么爬
We're going to learn how to climb.
这条腿伸直 站上去
Straighten this leg and stand on this.
很好 做到了
Yes, there you go.
天啊 我都出汗了
Jesus, I'm sweating.
我在往下滑
I keep slipping.
正常现象
That's normal.
-很正常 对 -你的腿要用力
-That's normal. Yes. -You gotta push harder with your feet.
用在你身上正好
I'm gonna use that against you.
觉得在走下坡路时 推自己一把
When you feel you're slipping, push harder.
-我喜欢 -现在 把膝盖抬起来
-I like that. - Now, lift those knees.
弯曲膝盖
You're gonna bend them.
抓住
Grab up.
-做得不错 -没问题
-There you go. - Got it.
手往上爬 一直爬
Walk those hands up, all the way up.
-不错 -做得好 感觉如何
-Yes. - Good job. How do you feel?
好高
High.
非常好
Very good.
-看谁在下面接着你 -我在呢
-Look who's here to catch you. - I was here.
-我为你骄傲 你好棒 -感觉很好
-I'm proud of you. That was good. -Very nice.
她让贾森做的所有动作
Jason is succeeding at every
他都能很好地完成
one of these things she's telling him to do.
-你都秒杀了 -谢谢
-You are killing it. -Thank you.
贾森需要感受成功 这是第一步
This is the first taste of success Jason needed.
我最喜欢的一点就是它能带给你
What I love is it's giving you
-一种尝试新东西的体验 -我很激动
- an experience to try something new. - I'm excited.
我要是以后在火人节上碰到这个 一定会无所畏惧的
I will be fearless at Burning Man when I come across one.
没错
Yes.
-希望这个有帮到你 -可能会变成我的爱好呢
- Hopefully this opens you up. - I can get into this.
-这也没那么糟 -你克服了恐惧
- Not too shabby. - You're getting over fears.
-没那么糟 -你在荡秋千
- Not too shabby. - You're swinging.
这很有效
This is working.
有个火人节专区真好
Nice to have a Burning Man section.
我想给杰森的家里装上他能
I wanna set Jason's home up with great furniture
带到里诺去的家具
that he can take to Reno
这样在他搬家的时候就会知道家应该是什么样子
so he can see what a home should be when he moves.
要看新装♥修♥的家了 激动吗
Excited to view the house?
当然 我都无法想象
Yeah, definitely. I can't even imagine.
他们来啦
They're here!
来吧
Come on.
哇 很不错嘛
Whoa! All right.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
-这是我家吗 -你有些很好的家具
- Is this my house? - You had amazing pieces.
-他们只是需要被展示出来 -这真的 真的真的太夸张了
- They just needed to be showcased. - This is really, really, really ridiculous.
而且你看 你有一整个工匠师工具贮藏区
And look, you have a whole handyman hideout.
我之前可没地方放这些东西
I didn't have a place for that.
我想给你一些你能带到里诺的东西
I wanted to give you things you can take to Reno.
谢谢
Thank you.
-准备好看剩下的地方了吗 -我不觉得
- Are you ready for the rest? - I doubt it.
我有窗帘了
I have curtains.
-我的天啊 -遮光帘 窗帘
- Holy crap. - Shades, curtains.
这里百分之九十的家具 都是你之间就有的
Ninety percent of the furniture in here, you already owned.
那是你之前放在后面的餐桌
There's your dining table that you had down there.
我的天啊 看看那张桌子
Oh, my God, look at this table.
这些椅子的优势就在于 他们都可以被带到火人节去
The cool thing about these chairs, they can go to Burning Man.
看看呦
Hey, hey, hey.
我简直欣喜若狂 鲍勃
I am beside myself, Bobby.
所以现在你不想走了吗
Now you don't wanna leave?
这是这一切的目的吗 劝我留下
Is that what this was all about? Get me to stay. Ah.
-很聪明 -贝丝打电♥话♥了
- Clever. - Beth called.
她说 "把这个地方弄好看点 这样他就不走了"
She's like, "Make an amazing space, so he doesn't leave."
杰森内心可能有点后悔
There may be regrets going through Jason's mind.
意识到他之前一直都可以过这样的生活
Realizing he could have been living like this, this whole time.
你准备这些的时候简直读懂了我的心
You were in my head when you set this up.
-是啊是啊 -我的天啊
-Yeah, yeah. -Holy crap.
-我喜欢这些箱子的用途 -之前它们很杂乱
- I like the use of the trunks. - Which were clutter.
现在他们有了用处
Now they're functional.
这些概念都可以跟随你
All these ideas can go with you.
-你好啊 小太阳 -你好
- Hi, coreshine. Hey. - Hey.
-你好啊 新卧室 -准备好蹦上♥床♥了吗
- Hello, bedroom. - Ready to jump in bed?
我可从来都不拒绝的
I've never refused that.
完美软着陆
That was a nice soft landing.
-非常优雅 -她之前可没这样过
- raceful. - She's never done that before.
-你简直就是克丽斯蒂·山口 -没错
- You're like Kristi Yamaguchi. -Y es.
我们要来个水疗日
We're gonna go do a spa day.
-就从理发开始吧 -我得让你的美发配得上你的新家
- Let's start on your haircut. - I need this to match this.
会配套的 快来吧 欢迎来到你的新浴室
It's gonna match. Come on. Welcome to your new bathroom.
我的淋浴间干净了
My shower's clean.
确实干净了
It's clean.
-我的天啊 -你能在镜子里
- Oh, my God. - You'll be able to see your head
看到的你头了 好极了
in this mirror. Yes.
你的头发质感很好 就是需要一点修剪
You have a pretty texture. But it needs a bit of work.
这一块和这边多出的这些有点碍事
I'm distracted by some of this bulk and this extra-ness coming out.
我想保持你头顶头发的质感
But I do wanna maintain some of your textures on the top.
-开始喽 -今天早上
- Go. - This morning,
因为我知道在我
since I knew by the time
整装完那个音响之后
I was finished with working on the speaker,
就要回到这边来
that I'm gonna have to come over here.
我就直接带了些衣服在霓虹公♥司♥洗了澡
So, I took clothes to just do a shower at the Neon Company.
我用洗洁精洗了头因为当时那儿只有那个
I washed my hair with dish soap 'cause that's all there was.
好的吧
Great.
没关系的 因为我给你准备了比那个好得多的洗发露
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表