剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Yes.
-我很激动 -欢迎回家 迈尔斯
-Yeah. I'm excited. -Welcome home, Myles.
我以前老是逼着他去教堂啊什么的
I used to-- At him about going to church or whatever.
我妈妈总都会说
And my mom would always say,
"别逼他了 他会好的"
"Leave him alone. He's gonna be okay."
我真的...
You know? And I just...
希望她还在 能看到孙子现在一切都好
I just wish she was here to see that he's okay, you know?
我们一切都好
We're all okay.
-我 抱歉 -没事 没什么好抱歉的
-I just-- I'm sorry, y'all. I just-- - No, do not apologize.
-快抱抱妈妈 -迈尔斯
-Give your mama a hug. -Oh, my God, Myles.
我和博比还给你准备了一个惊喜
We have another surprise, Bobby and I, for you.
-那我们就先走了 -再见
-So, we're gonna leave you back to this. -Bye.
再见 谢谢
Bye. Thank you.
-再见 各位 -刚刚那一幕真感人
-Bye, everybody. -So, I know that was a good moment.
我很高兴你和迈尔斯能和解
I love that you and Myles had that,
准备好看看新发型了吗
but are you ready to fall in love with your new hair?
好 即将揭晓
All right. We're happening.
准备好了吗 3 2 1 来了
Ready? Three, two, one, and here we are.
我帮你把这个脱了
Let me take this off of you.
-我的天呐 -看得清楚一点
-Oh, my Lord. -So you can see.
看这个头发 绝对的"令人瞩目"
Look at this hair. She's like, "Get all up in that hair.
好好欣赏一下新发型
Give yourself a gander."
哇
Wow.
-她是不是超美的 -太棒了
-Doesn't she look amazing? -Oh, my Lord.
-发梢我染得比较淡 -是
- The lightness to your ends. -Yes.
-的确 -但你看是不是很闪耀动人
-Yes. Yes. -But see how shiny and gorge?
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
快让我抱一下
Give me a hug.
-我太爱你了 -爱你 爱你 爱你
-I love you so much. -I love you, love you, love you.
-听到了吗 -听到了
- Do you hear them? -Yes.
兴奋吗
Are you excited?
是不是觉得我们说会请唱诗班是开玩笑的
You thought we were joking we're bring the choir.
我没觉得你们在开玩笑
I didn't think you were joking.
-欢迎回家 -天呐
-You're home. -Gosh.
当你很难融入一个地方的时候
When you're struggling to fit in, find the places
你要寻找有归属感的地方 它们不会自己来找你
where you feel like you belong. They're not gonna find you.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不紧张 我有点兴奋
No. I'm just excited.
-太好听了 -谢谢
-Beautiful. -Thank you.
-你好 罗伯特 最近好吗 -很好 你呢
-Hey, Robert. How are you doing? - I'm great. How about you?
-这是迈尔斯 -很高兴见到你
-This is Myles. -So nice to meet you.
-刚刚唱的真好 -是的
- That was beautiful. -It was.
让我想起了我在唱诗班的时候
It took me back to my choir days.
我也是
Same here.
能试唱一下吗
Are you gonna audition for us?
-要我们试唱吗 没问题 -是
- You want us to audition? Sure. -Yeah.
让他到后面去
So just-- Put him in the back.
当初詹妮弗·洛佩兹也在后排 现在地位得多高
That's what they said about J.Lo, and you see where she is.
像我觉得 我唱歌♥的时候声音像路瑟·范德鲁斯
In my mind, I sound like Luther Vandross when I'm singing.
我们要唱"杰里科之役"
We're gonna sing "The Battle of Jericho."
好兴奋
Oh, so exciting.
-我们坐那里 -你去窗帘后面站好
-Where do we sit? -You're behind those curtains.
约翰·传奇 迈克尔·杰克逊
John Legend, Michael Jackson.
我的音域和他们一样广
I mean, like, that's how my range is.
我超级换后排 你们很可爱
I like the back row anyway. Y'all cute.
-那是捣蛋鬼专座... -我坐再适合不过了
-That's the troublemakers, so... -I'm in the perfect spot.
太合适了
Perfect spot, then.
好的 请定音
Okay, pitches, please.
-能站着吗 -可以
- Can we stand? -You can stand.
二 预备 唱
Two, ready and go.
太好玩了
That was fun.
-博比唱的怎么样 -他没跑调
-So, how did Bobby do? - He's got the notes.
没跑调
He's got the notes.
和迈尔斯一样 我很久不唱歌♥了
Just like Myles, I quit singing years ago.
但我有了另一个爱好 室内设计
But I was able to fill that void with design--
迈尔斯 你能不能试唱一下
Myles, would you like to sing the solo,
"一段祷告"开头部分的独唱
the beginning of "A Prayer" For your audition?
没问题
Definitely.
室内设计支撑着我不断前进
--which helped me to move forward
让我不会陷入恐慌
and not get into the funks that you can get in
一腔热情无处施展的恐慌
when you aren't fulfilling the passions in your life,
就像迈尔斯放弃唱歌♥时那样
like Myles when he stopped singing.
他唱得是不是很了 各位 -是
- Oh, wasn't that beautiful, everybody? - Yeah.
我们本想让你作为荣誉成员的
So, we were going to make you an honorary member,
但是你唱得太好了
but I think it's so great
我觉得你应该成为正式成员
that he ought to just become a member. All right.
-你唱的时候大家都在想"他真的会唱歌♥诶"
-You're like, "Oh, he can sing."
-他很会唱歌♥ 这是你的T恤
-He can sing. So, you got a T-shirt.
-太谢谢了 -好
-Thank you so much. -All right.
-欢迎 -谢谢 谢谢
-Okay. Welcome. -Definitely. Thank you. Thank you.
我从小在唱诗班学了十年 然后半途而废了
I was raised on this for, like, ten years, and I quit.
感觉就像我的生活缺了一块
It's like a piece of me is gone because I stopped.
我很喜欢唱歌♥ 我小时候就是因为唱歌♥出名的
This was my passion. Like, this is what I was known for.
在座的各位都感同身受
There's people with that story in this room.
他们很愿意分享你的故事
They'd love to share that story.
-谢谢 太感谢了
-Thank you. We appreciate this.
-也谢谢你们能来
-Thank you. Thank you for being here.
-再见 各位 谢谢你们 -谢谢
-Bye, everyone. Thank you so much. -Thank you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
房♥间收拾干净了感觉怎么样
How do you feel now that your room is clean?
焕然一新 感觉很棒 没以前这么压抑了
Refreshed. It feels good. Not heavy, like it did.
你说你今晚要参加返乡节
Since you said you're coming tonight,
所以我给你准备了一套衣服
I actually got you an outfit.
-兴奋吗 -是的
-So, you're excited? -Yeah.
你好 你太帅了
Hello-- Oh, look how gorge you look.
谢谢
Thank you.
这件外套很适合你
That jacket is all kinds of right.
到家啦
We're home.
-期待你自己的小天地吗 -我都等不及了
-Excited to see your place? -Yes, I can't wait.
-他们来了 -走吧
- Oh, they're here. -Oh, let's go.
-你们好 -你们好
-Hey! -Hey!
-准备好迎接性感辣妈了吗 -准备好了
-Are you y'all ready for Foxy Mama? - Yeah!
看看你
Look at you.
-太漂亮了 -你们好 小鲜肉
-You look gorgeous. -Hey, fabulicious.
你真是美死了
You look so good.
-走吧 -进屋吧
-Come on. Here we go. -Come on in.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
-走吧 走 -你先走
-Go, go, go. -After you.
先跟我到厨房♥去一下
I am stealing you first into the kitchen.
给返乡节准备点吃的吧
Let's get some cooking for the homecoming.
好的
Yes.
通常是我教别人怎么做 但今天你来做老师
Usually, I'm the one teaching, but I'm gonna give you the reins.
-教教我怎么做你拿手的通心粉沙拉 -好 没问题
-Teach me how to make your pasta salad. -Oh, yes.
我通常会在煮面的时候放一点盐
I always put a dab of salt in here,
这样最后就不用再加盐了
so that I don't have to add salt at the end.
你先专心煮鸡蛋
You want to concentrate on your eggs now.
蛋熟的很快
Those just cook pretty quick.
今天大概多少人会来
How many people are you expecting today?
-至少200人 -你要怎么喂饱这么多人
-At least 200. -How are you gonna feed all these people?
到时候你就知道了 不仅吃饱喝足 还心满意足
You'll see. Their hearts are full, and their stomach is full.
有志者事竟成
Where there's a will, there's a way.
我去把蛋切了
I'm gonna work on the eggs.
你快速跟我说一下
I'd love to know real quick,
要放哪些调味料
how many of the condiments you're gonna be putting in?
蛋黄酱 放多少根据通心粉的吸水性决定
Mayo-- It's according to how the macaroni soaks up.
-蛋黄酱可不能省 -没错
-We are not skimping on the mayonnaise. -There you go. Exactly.
果蔬风味佐料放多少
And now how much relish?
大概半罐
So maybe about half this jar.
再挤一点黄芥末酱
You wanna put just a squeeze of mustard,
让颜色好看一点
because I like to put just enough to give it a little color.
-真棒 -看起来好好吃 亲爱的
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表