剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
- Ready to see your new look? - Yes.
-这是崭新的升级版斯凯勒 -没错 看起来真好
- There's the new and improved Skyler. - Yeah, looks great.
-看起来很好 -就是很性感 总之你看起来好极了
- That looks good. - And it's just sexy, like you look good.
谢谢 我很感激 我能感受到头发的厚度
Thank you. I appreciate that. I'm feeling the volume on the hair.
这简直让我有了最美好的生活 所以谢谢你
That's giving me my best life, so thank you.
-头发越高 离上帝越近 -没错没错 爱死了
- Higher the hair, closer to God. - There you go. I love it.
完美
Yes.
我们回来啦
We're home.
-伙计们 他们回来啦 -来了 让我洗个手
- Guys, they're here. - Coming, let me wash my hands.
-我准备好看我的家了 我都想它了 -你简直无法想象
- I'm ready to see my house. I miss it. - You have no idea.
-我看到有人走过来了 -我准备好了 我很激动
- I see people walking. - I'm ready, I'm excited.
-好的 -我的天啊
- Okay. - Oh, my gosh.
我们回来了
We're home.
-你准备好了吗 -我也不知道 但是我已经在这儿了
- Are you ready? - I don't know, but I'm here.
我好激动
I'm so excited
不错嘛 地毯竟然是干净的 太完美了
Nice, and look the carpet's actually clean, wonderful.
我爱死了
Yes, I love it.
谢谢你保留了酷儿气息 高端酷儿 我很喜欢
Thank you for keeping the queer. High-end queer, I love it.
新类别 高端酷儿
A new genre, high-end queer.
我很喜欢你挂在那儿的那些艺术作品 看起来特别好
I love all the art that you put up there, that looks so good.
你有些很不错的物件
You had cool pieces.
我用了很多你已经有的东西
I was able to take a lot of stuff that you already had.
猫尿沙发已经被换成了一套组合沙发
The piss couch, it's been replaced with a big sectional
供所有成员坐上
for the whole crew to sit on.
这是我的位置
This is my spot.
爱极了
Love it.
这现在是一个他可以随时
It's a place now that he can entertain the friends
招待朋友家人
and family that he has on a
并作自己城♥堡♥国王的地方了
constant basis and be the king of his castle.
你舒服吗
Are you comfy?
-你爱它吗 -当然
- You love it? - Yeah.
我爱它
I love it.
你准备好见识一个成年男性的床该有的样子了吗
Are you ready for what an adult man's bed looks like?
准备好了
Okay, yes, yes.
好极了 好极了
Yes, yes.
我看到了那些托德里克·哈尔的海报和他的专辑翡翠城
I saw the Todrick Hall posters, his album Emerald City,
-所以我把这里变成了翡翠城 -是的
- so, I made this Emerald City. - Yeah.
而又有什么比皮质沙发
And what is more masculine than
和皮质床更能显示出男子气概的呢
old leather tufted sofas and tufted beds?
所以 我找到了这个现代皮质床
So, I found a modern leather bed.
这是我至今见过的最酷的床架了
This is one of the coolest frames I've ever seen.
这就仿佛奢华之道 没错 就是这儿
It's like the isle of luxuriation. Yeah, right here.
我想确保斯凯勒的房♥间有种男子气息
I wanted to make sure that Skyler's room was masculine,
但又有色彩感而有趣 因为他是斯凯勒
but with color and playful, because that's Skyler.
所以这是个男人的男人的房♥间
So, it's a man's man's room,
但同时也是一个酷而年轻的嬉皮士男人的房♥间
but also a cool young hip man's room.
我想教你做的是两种不同的碗寿司
What I want you to make is two varieties of poke,
一种辣的和一种甜烈的
a spicy one and a sweet tangy one.
在我的课程中 我想教他做一些
For my lesson, I want him to prepare something
非常简便的东西 基于他喜欢吃生鱼 我们就做碗寿司
that's really easy, and since he loves raw fish so much, poke.
寿司金枪鱼 你可以买♥♥冷冻的
Sushi tuna, you can buy frozen.
很简单的事 现在它是一整块而且非常硬
The easy thing, now it's in a block and it's really solid,
这样会让它很好切 但是我提前切好了
it makes it a lot easier to cut, but I pre-chopped.
做我们的两种碗寿司的时候
So, for our two styles of poke,
第一种要用到超级传统的辣蛋黄酱
super traditional, spicy chili mayo.
-吃任何寿司我都会放这个 -蛋黄酱 辣椒酱 再加一点芝麻油
- Love it on all my sushi. - Mayo, sriracha and also sesame oil.
我把它们搅拌在一起 一点点淋上去
So, I mix that up, a drizzle, drizzle, drizzle.
加点盐
Tiny bit of salt.
第二种用柚子醋 你可以闻一闻
So, the second one, ponzu, you can smell it here.
这是酱油和日本柚果皮的混合
This is, uh, soy sauce that's infused with yuzu rind.
-闻起来很香 -柑橘和柠檬皮
- Smells good. - Citrus and lemon skin.
我们把柚子醋放在蛋黄酱里
We'll put Ponzu into the mayo,
把它们搅拌直到它润滑为止
you wanna mix it up until it's smooth.
-我们现在把这些组合起来 -好的
- We're gonna assemble these. - Okay.
-赛拉诺塔放在辣金枪鱼上 -好的
- The serranos in the spicy tuna. - Okay.
加点黑芝麻 这纯粹是为了口感
Black sesame seeds. This is for texture
-有种脆脆的感觉 -好的
- just to have a little crunch. - Okay.
也让它看起来好看一些
It makes it look cuter.
白芝麻
And the white sesame seeds
放在白色的酱上 再加一点松露油
on the white and a tiny bit of truffle oil.
我建议你拿一块炸米团
That's it, so, what I would suggest is grab these.
-好的 -尝任何一碗
-Okay. -Try whichever you want.
搅拌一下还是直接吃
We mix these or just go for it?
所有的配料都基本上很均匀的在碗里
I like the fact that the ingredients are all over the place.
咬一口
Take a bite.
-我很喜欢 味道很好 -不错吧
- Love that, very tasty. - Cool?
首先...
First things first...
享受吧
Enjoy.
这个立刻抓住了我的眼球
This catches my eye immediately.
我的天啊 这个简直太棒了 我好喜欢那件夹克
Oh, my gosh, that's awesome. I love that jacket.
-左边是工作装 -好的 工作和娱乐都有了
- The left side is the work side. - Okay, work and play.
是的 我把工作装和娱乐装分开了
Yes, I've separated it out to work and play.
我记得你喜欢穿的比较中性
I remember you loved to blur the lines with androgyny,
你不太在乎衣服的阳刚和阴柔
you don't mind masculine, feminine.
我希望能让你更关注这一点
So, I wanted to really push that.
你说过你喜欢托德里克的风格
You said you love Todrick's style.
-是的 这简直太符合托德的风格了 -没错
- Yes, this is so Toddy right here. - Yes.
-这件很... -没错 -这件也很托德
- So, this-- - Exactly. - This is Toddy.
-我看到了 我超喜欢 -连体裤 皮裤
- I see it, I love it. - The romper, the leather pants.
我的天啊 太完美了
Oh, my God, yes.
我也想要一套组合沙发
I want a sectional.
行吧
Yeah.
-我想让你穿两套衣服给大伙展示 -好的
- I want you trying two lots for the guys. - Okay.
好了 大家 请看
All right, you guys, here we go.
-第一套是休闲装 -准备好了吗
- First casual look. - Are you ready?
好啦
Yeah.
-我喜欢这双靴子 -我喜欢这个四分之三比例
- I love the boots. - I love the three-quarter.
他稍微矮一些 基本跟我一样高
He is shorter than some, he's pretty much my height.
我们创造了一种视错觉
We create an optical illusion
让他显得高一些 所以 这个比例很有帮助
to make him seem taller, so, the proportions really help.
我们露出了他靴子的顶端 把衬衫塞了进去
We've shown the top of his boot, tucked in the shirt.
-均衡了他的比例 -你简直无法想象
- Balances his proportions. - You have no idea
照镜子的时候看到这个样子...
what it's like to look in the mirror and see...
是什么样的感受
This.
很笔直而且很合适
Like be straight and like fit me right,
我觉得肩膀这里比之前任何时候
and like feel broader up here than
显得都宽 所有部分都很合身
I ever have. Like everything just fits me right.
感觉也很对 而且我...
It feels right, and I've--
第一次有这种感觉 谢谢你们和我分享这个体验
First experience, thank you for sharing it with me.
-当然 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
我要让他从这一身换成一套派对装
We're gonna take him from this and put him in a party look.
-好的 快去吧 -你看起来好极了
- Yeah, do it. - You look awesome.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
我们简直再开时装周 洛杉矶 巴黎 伦敦
We are serving you fashion week. L.A., Paris, London,
你只管说 我们都能应付
you name it, we got it, we're serving it.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready for this? - Yes.
-你们都准备好了吗 -很酷奇
- You all ready for this? - It's kooky,
很开放 很夜店 咱们来看看
it's out there, it's clubby, so, let's see this.
不错嘛
Yeah, all right.
你让它显得很狂野
You made it seem really crazy.
-这太酷炫了 -你知道吗
- This is dope. - You know,
你这是把之前的
you took the former
过度狂野转换成了豪华狂野
over-the-top crazy and you classied the crazy.
没错 亮片夹克对很多人来说都太夸张了
Exactly. The sequin jacket is a lot of look for most people
-但是你穿上却显得很合适 -谢谢 是的
- but you make it look so easy. - Thank you, yeah.
而且我其实特别喜欢星星
And I love stars, actually.
-我们简直一拍即合 -谢谢
- How good we are. - Thank you.
和我们坐坐
Sit with us.
-来吧加入我们 -好的好的
- Join us. - Yes.
-我应该做你们的第六位成员 -可不是吗
- I should be your sixth member. - I know.
遇到你是一个让我大开眼界的经历
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表