剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
That's okay because I have much more gorgeous shampoo
-以便你以后使用 -太好了
- for you to use after this. - Awesome.
好了 第一剪
Yes. First snip.
-激动吗 -非常激动 -很好 我也是
- Excited? - Very - Good, me, too.
你现在给我一种布拉德·皮特的真实感
You're giving me Brad Pitt realness right now.
你有美丽的蓝眼睛 强壮的下颌
You have these blue eyes. You're giving us this strong jaw.
-你都把我说头都大了 -我要把你的胡子剃了
- You're giving me a big head. - I'll take this beard down.
把你的下颚炫耀出来 让你的眼睛发出光来
Let's get that chin strap off. Let those eyes shine bright.
把它吹掉
Blow it out.
好的
Yeah. Mm-hm.
我得把他整好 让他容光焕发
I need to put it right, spit shine him up.
给他一些护发品然后就要进行下一个项目了
Get him some product and get the show on the road.
想象你刚从浴室里走出来
Imagine you just got out of the shower.
把增厚质感的美发精油涂上
Come in with this gorgeous thickening grooming cream.
从后面开始 慢慢向前涂
Start in the back, then work your way forward.
好的
Okay.
这就是一个保湿剂
This is just a little bit of a humectant.
卷发的人需要给头发保湿否则就会炸毛
Curly haired people need a little bit of moisture in the hair or it just gets a little frizzy.
简直太吊我胃口了
Oh, the suspense.
好了 站起来看看吧
All right. Go and pop on up.
哇 什么... 天啊
Hey, what--? Whoa.
-我记得这个人 -是吗
- I remember that guy. - You do?
我记得这个人 我的天
I remember that guy. Holy cow.
-你觉得怎么样 -我觉得好极了 谢谢
- What do you think? - I think it's amazing. Thank you.
看看镜子 我喜欢上面立起来一点的样子
Look into the mirror. I love how that's sitting,
-这样看起来会有些不一样 -太酷了
- so that defines it a little. - Awesome.
-谭尼 -准备好了吗
- Tannie. - Are we ready?
-好了 -看看你有多好看
- Yeah. - Look how good you look.
我的天啊 一下子年轻了十岁
Oh, my gosh. That's taken a decade off you.
-我也觉得 -对吧
- I think so. - Am I right?
是啊 你感觉怎么样
Yes, how do you feel?
-很完美 没错 -你看起来比以前好多了
- I feel wonderful. Yes. - You look so much better.
-我能把他偷走吗 -给他来身漂亮的装扮
- Can I steal? - Get him in a gorgeous outfit.
把你留在现在穿的衣服里简直没道理
It makes no sense to leave you in the clothes you've got on
-因为你理了发 -是的没错
- because you've had a haircut. - Right, yeah.
我觉得问题所在是
My issue with a lot of your
你的很多衣服对你来说都太大了
clothes is that it's too big for your body.
我的任务就在于为你找到最合身的衣服
I wanna make sure we're framing it the best way we can.
所以 快把那件上衣脱了吧
So, get out of that top.
-你介意吗 -你讨厌它吗
- You mind--? - You hate this?
是的 我只是想让你看看区别
I do. I just wanna show you the difference.
好的 很好 很好
Okay, good, good, good.
肩部很适合你的肩形
The shoulders fit your shoulders.
-是的 -我没有一件
- Yeah. - I don't have a shirt
-完全合适的衬衫 这我知道 -看看区别有多大
- that fits right, I know that. - See what a difference that makes?
-你穿着它很合适 -是的
- It fits you appropriately. - I do.
你似乎跟波西米亚风很搭调 所以我们选择大地色系
You seem to resonate with the boho style, so we do earthy tones.
我还有一件事想说 是关于这件衬衫的
I wanna mention one more thing. I told you about this shirt.
我看到它的时候就在想
This was the one thing that I thought:
好的 我想我明白他的风格了
Okay, now, I understand his style.
所以我让裁缝定制了一下 因为之前太大了
So, had it tailored 'cause it was a big.
-谢谢 -但是我想给你展示一下
- Thank you. - But, um, I'm gonna show you
-应该怎么正确的穿它 -没问题
- how to wear this the right way. - Sure.
我闻到了一小股味 我还以为是我
I got a whiff of something, I thought it was me.
-你口臭吗 -我吃了花生
- Your breath stinks? - I had peanuts.
可能是我
It's probably me.
不是你 屁精宝宝
It's not you. Fart-y baby.
-我是个屁精宝宝 -好了 孩子们
- I'm a fart-y baby. - All right, boys.
-我的天啊 -天啊
- Oh, my God. - Gosh.
-你有脸了 -看看你有多年轻
- You have a face. - Look how young you look.
-还是张好看的脸 -你看起来好极了
- And a nice one. - You look amazing.
-看看那些扣子 -是啊
- Look at the buttons. - I know.
我超爱他直接用帽子
I love that he's smashed his fresh hair
-压垮了新鲜出炉的头发 看起来好极了 -对不起
- with a firm hat. It looks great. - I'm sorry.
-不戴帽子是什么样呢 -超可爱
- What does it look like without the hat? - Lovely.
看到这头发了吗
Have you seen this hair?
-爱死了 -我最喜欢的就是
- Love it. - What I love about this--
-这双鹿皮靴 -帽子和衬衫都是我的
- The moccasins. - It's my hat and my shirt.
-我刚想说我好像见过这个 -认真的吗
- I was gonna say I've seen this. - Serious?
是啊 我也不是毫无风格
Yeah. I'm not devoid of style.
整个衣橱都是我以这件衬衫为灵感打造的
I actually built the whole wardrobe around this one shirt.
这都是他的功劳 我们只是教他怎么正确穿搭而已
This is all him. We've just shown him how to wear it correctly.
-爱极了 -从来没穿过修身牛仔裤
- Love it. - Never worn a skinny jean before.
-这是修身牛仔吗 -对他来说很修身了
- Is this a skinny? - Skinny for him.
这是个修身牛仔裤
That's a skinny jean.
我不想让他再回到原来丑陋的衣服里去了
I don't wanna get him back in those hideous clothes.
所以我们给了他一些可以做饭穿的衣服
So, we've given him something he can cook in.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Awesome.
好了 再见孩子们 咱们走
All right. Bye, boys, let's go.
我想教你一些你可以带给你
So, I wanted you to have little lessons that you can take
在雷诺和火人节沙漠的
to your new and existing friends
老朋友和新朋友们的东西
in Reno and also the deserts of Burning Man.
-好极了 -我是从贝丝身上得到的灵感
- Awesome. - I was inspired by Beth.
谈到你要走的时候她情绪非常激动
She got really emotional about you leaving.
-哦不 -我就想到了我最好的朋友
- Oh, no. - And I was thinking about my best friend,
丽码 她会做一种她妈妈
Rema, she has an amazing
教她做的超美味的零食
snack that her mom taught her how to make.
我们叫这个丽码的果仁 [丽码疯了]
I actually call this Rema's Nuts.
-但有些人叫它花生马萨拉 -好的
- But some people call it peanuts masala. - All right.
你从烤花生入手
So, you start out with roasted peanuts.
我就把在放在平底锅上铐
I heat these up on a pan just
把油烤出来让他们变成好看的棕色
to release the oils and get them nice and brown.
这里我们准备了红洋葱
Here we have red onion.
-我切开它之后 就把它泡进水里 -从来没听说过这样的
- Once I cut it, I soak it in water. - Never heard of that.
这样会让味道
It's gonna make the flavor
稍微淡一些但依旧有滋味
a little more mild but it still has bite.
-香菜 -好的
- Cilantro. - Right.
抓一小堆
A nice little heap of that.
我喜欢买♥♥无盐烤花生
So, I like to buy unsalted roasted peanuts,
这样你可以控制里面放多少钠
so you can control how much sodium goes in there.
这是红辣椒
This is cayenne. We're
这个放的时候要小心谨慎一点
gonna be super modest and careful with this.
-好的 -香料一旦放多
- Sure. - You can't take away any spice
就没法再弄出来 但是不够的话你总是可以再加
once you put too much, but you can add more.
所以最好一点一点慢慢放
So, it's better to make it
边放边搅拌直到味道合适为止
gradual and mix it around until you get it right.
最后 加点柠檬汁提酸
And then, finally, lime juice for acidity.
基本上就是这样 唯一知道有没有做好的方式就是尝一尝
That's basically it, and the only way to find out is to taste it.
-我很喜欢 -是个受众人欢迎的零食
- I like that. - It's a crowd pleaser.
这是你可以做给朋友 带到火人节的
This is something you can make for friends, take to Burning Man.
这比你平常提供的
Your friends will be more
普通花生黄油酱更能让来看你的朋友们
impressed than your standard peanut butter offerings
-刮目相看 -他们一定会刮目相看的
-when they come and see you. -They would absolutely be impressed.
所以 你这周过得怎么样
So, how's this week been for you?
像旋风一般
A whirlwind for sure.
我觉得我得到了
I think I have exactly the
我正需要的那么一点冲劲
little bit of a kick in the pants that I needed.
用稍有不同的眼光审视自己
Examine myself a little differently
更重视了我现在的所作所为
and take more care about what I'm doing.
我们聊了火人节的传统和文化
We talked about Burning Man and the traditions and culture.
我听的非常入迷
I was fascinated.
火人节是一个让你能够放手许多事情的好地方
It's a great place to, um, let go of a lot of things,
不论你想放手什么
whatever you need to let go of.
这是我最喜欢火人节的一点
Well, that's what I love most about Burning Man.
-我给你带了这些卡片 -好的
- I got you these cards. - Oh.
我真希望你能在
I really want you to take
你的告别派对之前花点时间
an opportunity before you go to your party
把我们讨论的写下来
to write down some of the things we discussed.
然后就像火人节的传统那样 把这些放下
And in true tradition of Burning Man, let them go.
我现在绝对能做
Well, I can absolutely do that.
你现在有没有想要
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表