剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
- It is. It sure is. - Good.
肖恩·范·米特做到了
Sean Van Meter's got this.
感觉来了
He's starting to feel it.
这才叫做自信
There's that confidence.
为你骄傲
We're proud of you.
-谢谢 -很骄傲
- Thank you. - So proud of you.
很高兴认识你 兄弟
It was so good to get to know you, mate.
希望你喜欢这个地方
Enjoy your place.
我会的
I will.
-加油 -谢谢
- Up in it. - Thank you.
搬家快乐
Enjoy your new home.
玩得开心
Have fun.
拜
Bye.
披萨到了
Pizza's here!
小乔喜欢披萨
Jonny loves pizza.
好吃 好吃 好吃
Yummer, yummer, yummer.
-帮坦拿副刀叉 -帕尔马干酪在哪呢
- Fork and knife for Tan. - Where's the parmesan?
我想喝啤酒 帮我拿块披萨
I want a beer. Get me a piece of pizza,
我们能看肖恩·范·米特了吗
and then can we watch Sean Van Meter?
-边吃披萨儿边看肖恩·范·米特 -可爱
- Let's go eat-er and watch Sean Van Meter. - Cute.
只想让我这个大美人好好坐在这
I'm just gonna squeeze my gorgeous little body in there.
就像穿裤子一样挤一挤
Squeeze in there like you squoze into them shorts.
没错
I know.
佐治亚州的发型品味才刚刚起步
The hair in Georgia is next level.
帮他们染回对的颜色可以大赚一笔 血赚
And you can't charge enough for corrective color. You just can't.
看他 比以前自信多了
Look how he's walking in. He has so much confidence and swag now.
我的小宝贝去哪了 小宝贝不见了
Where's my baby boy? I don't have him anymore.
快让我看看
Let me see you.
你的头发
Look at your hair.
看起来好像你做了什么面部保养 好像...
And your face looks like you've had a facial or something. Looks like...
做了一点 一点
A little bit. A little bit.
-你看起来太棒了 激动吗 -谢谢
- You look incredible. Are you excited? - Thank you.
-是啊 -露露控制不住了
- Yes. - Lulu's gushing.
-当然 她的小宝贝当大成人了 -没错
- She is. Her little boy is grown up now. - Yeah.
- 谢谢你能来 -当然
- Thanks for being here tonight. - Yes.
绝不能错过这个
I wouldn't miss this for the world.
兄弟 你...
Dude, you're...
-我... 完全不知道你会来 -怎么样 兄弟 还好吗
- I had... I had no idea you were coming. - What's up, man? How are you doing?
记得你提到的
Remember how you talked about
他的发小吗
the friends that he's had since he was a child?
-这是他们吗 -他们被神秘邀请了
- Is that them? - They might have been secretly invited
这样他能有些支持
to come, so that way, he has some support.
兄弟 等等 等下 等下
Dude. Wait, hold on. Hold on.
-等等 -你以前更高
- Hold on? - You used to be taller.
-不 是你以前更矮 -胡说
- No, you used to be shorter. - No shit.
-看看你 兄弟 -很高兴见到你 兄弟
- Look at you, man. - Good to see you, brother.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
It's great to see you, man.
-看看你 看... -他们喜欢他的衣服
- Look at you. Look at... - They like his clothes.
这是最重要的 特别是他要去上大学了
This was the most important part, especially with him going off to college.
应该开始和同龄人交流
He needs to start socializing with kids his own age.
这是我们第一次要求一个人年轻点
This is the first time we've ever wanted somebody to act younger.
其他人 我们都是 长大
Every other one, we're like, grow up.
这次是 像个18岁少年一样
This is all like, act like an 18-year-old.
怎么样 各位 准备好来点音乐了吗
How are you guys doing tonight? You ready for some musicianship?
让我们有请肖恩上台 我下台
I think we should bring Sean up now and get me off-stage,
欣赏他带来的歌♥曲吧
and let's hear Sean sing some songs.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
过去一周 我有幸
Over the past week, I have had the honor and the privilege
师从才华和善良都无可比拟的人
to be mentored by five incredibly talented, kind, fabulous men.
-是我们 -没错
- That's us. - Yes.
我从未像现在这么自信过
I'm more confident than I ever remember being.
我想向五人组表达我的感谢
And I just wanna say my thank you to the Fab 5.
对 太好了
Yes. The best.
是我们 就是我们
It's what we do. It's what we do.
感恩 感恩 甜心
Namaste, namaste, honey.
为你骄傲 肖恩
We're proud of you, Sean.
来吧
Hit it.
-感觉来了 -你感觉来了
- He's feeling it. - You feel yourself.
这场演出是对童年的告别
This concert was a farewell to my childhood,
同时也意味着我即将踏入大学
and it really coincided with going off to college
第一次做我自己
and being on my own for the very first time.
我感觉到了崭新的自我
I feel like a new man.
我觉得大家应该
I feel like people are
非常想了解我
really gonna be interested to get to know me,
我也迫不及待地想认识他们
and I can't wait to get to know them, either.
就好像我见证了一场转变
It was like I witnessed a transformation.
舞台属于他 你知道吗 因为他属于他自己
He owned the stage. You know what? And it's because he owned himself.
你要怎么感谢一个人改变了孩子的命运
How do you thank somebody for changing the life of a child?
你要怎么感谢一个人让一个迷失的孩子
How do you thank somebody for turning that unsure person
变成今晚这个自信的男人
into the confident guy I saw tonight?
多亏了你们 五人组
You know, the Fab 5, because of y'all,
他即将迎来人生新的方向
he's gonna have a whole different direction in his life.
他终于放松了
He's finally relaxed.
不用再
He no longer has to put
装老成 装成熟
on these airs of being older and more mature.
最终的任务 还是改变内在
At the end of the day, it's an inside job.
改变这 和这
It's here, and it's here.
他值得 他应得 他是个好孩子
He is worthy. He is deserving. He's a good kid.
我真心觉得一个有品位的
I really think giving Sean a tasteful,
精心设计的空间能帮助肖恩
well-designed space is going to help him
改变他的外在和内心 甚至更多
evolve his personal look and his personal self even more.
我现在仿佛是个骄傲的神仙教母
I'm such a proud fairy godmother right now.
肖恩好像
Sean is just giving me
帅气的魔鬼 随时可以成功飞翔 宝贝
handsome devil ready to take life by the balls and fly, honey.
其实他不需要
He doesn't have to separate
将台上台下分开
his life between off-stage and on-stage.
只要有一个肖恩·范·米特
There only needs to be one Sean Van Meter,
就够了
and that is good enough.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 我们能敬真正的肖恩·范·米特吗
Hold on, can we say cheers to the real Sean Van Meter?
-当然 干杯 -敬真正的肖恩·范·米特
- Yeah, cheers. - Cheers to the real Van Meter.
敬真正的范
To the real Van.
出租♥房♥♥也想要个
Want a quick and easy way to zhoosh up your apartment
亮眼的空间吗 自粘墙纸
even if you're renting? Get self-adhesive wallpaper.
可以自助粘贴 离开的时候
You can put it on yourself, and when you leave,
也可以自己取下 房♥间光洁如初
take it off yourself, and you don't lose your deposit.
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表