剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
"I'm not gonna do this for you, come back when you're complete."
-见鬼了 -是的
-What the hell? -Yeah.
这让人心碎 因为
It's heartbreaking because
他只不过想把他证件上的性别
all he wants is for the gender on his license
跟他自己和我们见到的相匹配
to match the person he is and the person we see.
我今天要带着男性身份证走出这里
I'm walking out with a male license at the end of day.
肯定的
Hundred percent.
我们现在说的只是一张驾照
We're talking about a driver's license here,
但对斯凯勒来说 这是一件人生大事
but this is such a life-changing moment for Skyler.
他们所做的决定 将在我们认为理所当然的
The decision that is made is gonna affect Skyler in ways
日常生活中影响到斯凯勒
that we take for granted every single day.
-你是说改性别吗 -是的 女士
-You said gender change correct? -Yes, ma'am.
我把社保文件带来了
So, I've got my social.
这张证是一个人谋生
A single card that is basically your pass to get a job,
泡吧 坐飞机的通行证
go into a bar, get on a flight.
我带了我的出生证
So, I've got my birth certificate
上面有我的曾用名 以及我的手术证明
that has my dead name on it, and then my surgery letter.
-搞定了吗 -是的 我拿到证件了
-It worked? -Yeah. I got it.
-太棒了 -是的 搞定了
-Yes! -Yeah, we're good, man.
终于搞定了
We're good.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
-Congratulations. -Thank you.
一个小小的标识 给我带来巨大的影响
One little marker right there changes a lot of experiences for me
关系到我的日常生活
in my day-to-day life.
碰到某些时候
The amount of times that you
得用到身份证的场合 或者是找工作
have to show identification, or even just like job hunting,
比如面试被录用了
like walking into a job interview and knowing that if I get it,
如果我把证件拿出来
there's a chance they're
他们有可能会不要我
gonna take it away when I pull this ID out.
我之前就试过
Like, that's happened to me before, you know.
我一直都很想要拿到这个
I've been waiting for this for so long.
我现在开心到想哭
I'm so happy now I wanna cry.
我来了
I'm coming.
-我的腿比较短 -明白
-I got shorter legs. -I know.
-就像我在回头找老公一样 -你身上好香
-Like I'm looking back for my husband. -You smell nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
-说到你的房♥间 -嗯
-In your bedroom -Yes.
你想要什么
I wanna hear what you think you need.
我想要 隐藏式的
Um... I need, I think, like, stuff that would take
地板收纳
a floor space that's being covered right now
我想要一个地板收纳空间
to being maybe just one area of floor space.
-地板不是用来收纳的 -是的
-Floor is not where you store things. -Yes.
-衣柜 抽屉 箱子和门才能收纳 -好的
-Closets, drawers, boxes and doors. -Okay.
我喜欢这个
I like this actually.
-这个柜子妙的地方就在于 -很适合我
-The cool thing about this system -That's for me.
它有些小部件
is that it actually has little things like...
你可以拿出来 走到床边
That you can just take out and go to your bed,
把东西放进去 整理一下 收纳好
you can put what you need, organize it, you know, you can slide things out.
然后...
And then...
-这不错 -对吧
-That's really neat. -Right?
-你可以把全部裤子都收纳好 -太酷了
-You can keep all your pants organized. - That's super cool.
而且你还可以把不要的东西挑出来
And the thing is this also allows you to let go of things,
当衣柜里不是所有东西都能看到时
'cause when you can't see everything that you have in your closet
-你就不会注意到了 -对的
-You're not paying attention to it. -Right.
但什么都挂在那里的话 你就会想 "等等
But when you can see everything, you're like, "Wait a second,
我都两年没碰过这些衣服了 干嘛留着他们占地方"
I have not worn these in two years, why are they taking up space of my closet?"
-是时候扔掉了 -正确
-Time to go. -Exactly.
所以 把旧的舍去
So, out with the old
-谭就会把新的弄进来 -好的
-and Tan will be in with the new. -Okay. Whoa.
-你发现了什么 -我喜欢它亮晶晶的样子
-What did you find? -I just like how shiny it is.
忍♥不住多看几眼
It caught my eye.
我知道这个东西很一般 但它真的好闪
I know it's not awesome but it's just shiny.
-我说什么来着 -我喜欢彩虹 彩虹很吸引我
-What did I said? - I like rainbows, rainbows catch my eyes.
-酷儿是顶梁柱 斯凯勒 -好的
-Queer is a pillar of the house, Skyler. -Yes.
-不是垃圾桶 不是墙面艺术 是顶梁柱 -好的
-Not the trash can, not the wall art, a pillar. -Okay.
好的
That's fair.
我想在两侧和边角做点渐变
I want it to like do a pretty tight fade on the sides and your edges,
上面的头发我得剪掉一些 至于脸上的毛...
but the top like I wanna take that down a little. For facial hair...
对斯凯勒来说 刚做完变性手术后
So, for Skyler, when he first transitioned,
胡子和脸毛是让他在视觉上像个男人的
his beard and his facial hair were the first thing that he had
第一个标志
that really made him visually feel like a man.
我要好好修剪一下脸上的毛发
So, I need to approach the facial hair in a tactful way.
我不想让斯凯勒做没有准备的事情
Because I don't wanna make Skyler do something he's not ready for.
胡子的长度使你的脸看起来很长
The length here, I feel like it's making the chin seem long,
实际上你的脸不长
and you don't have this like long face.
我要把胡子剪掉
So, I wanna take this down, and then in general,
如果你想留回来
if you ever want to grow him back,
-我建议你留这部分 -再往前一点
- I want to encourage you to grow this part, too. -Like farther?
-是的 -这里要剪掉吗
-Yes, exactly. -Do you cut it here, though?
有这么个规矩 把手指放在喉结上
There's a rule, you put a finger on your Adam's apple--
-我没喉结 -我的天
- I don't have one. - Oh, my gosh.
那就放在你的声带 我完全能感觉到
Your vocal box right here, which I can totally feel,
就在那儿
that's him.
-就像我的小喉结 -没错
- That's like my tiny Adam's apple. - Yeah.
别这么说 他可大了
Don't talk like that, he is huge.
我的胡子还有生长空间
I got distance that I should let grow.
已经在长了
But it's already going.
把胡子剃短就可以弥补差距
By taking your beard down, it's gonna bridge that gap.
我准备给你做个双后卫 比较短
I'm gonna start with a two-guard which is quite short
但你不会光着脸走回去的
but you're not walking out with a clean face.
-这样可以吗 -可以
- Are we down with that? - Yeah.
-我不想做决定 -只要剃光了就行
- I didn't wanna make a decision. - As long as it's not gone.
不剃光
It's not completely gone.
斯凯勒和我决定做个胡茬造型
Skyler and I decide for a stubbly look.
给他留点阴影 感受到男子气概
We're gonna make sure he has a shadow, feeling that masculinity.
这样他就能感到强壮 而不是躲在胡子后面
So, he's feeling strong, but not hiding behind this facial hair.
你好啊 下颌骨
Hi, jawbone.
-那样没人喜欢 -你可以看到我的胡茬
- Nobody wants that. - You can see my stubble.
你给我展示出了阴影 他简直帅爆了
You're giving me shadow and he's totally insanely hot.
我要理你的渐变了
I'm gonna go under your fade.
我想让你的毛发有些光泽 我先从你脸上开始
I wanna gloss your hair. I'm gonna start this on your face
-然后咱们去洗发间 -好的
- and then go to the shampoo room. - Cool.
我用的是半永久染发剂 这样
So, I'm using semi-permanent on you, because of that
它不会带走你原有的发色 所以这个过渡会一直延伸上来
it doesn't lift your natural hair color so it'll fade out all the way
这样就不用担心过渡线太明显了
and you don't have to worry about harsh fade lines--
-保养什么的 好的 -没错
- Upkeep and stuff. Okay. - Exactly.
-看起来太棒了 -是吗
- This looks so good. - Yeah?
斯凯勒做了个高明的决定
Skyler's made a good executive decision,
他决定把头发烫卷
he decided to have a perm on his hair.
我支持你 但是我不支持做小卷毛
I support you, I don't support the wearing of it curly.
我要教你用吹风机卷发
I'm gonna show you how to do a blow dry.
小小的吹风机
Little tiny hair dryer.
黄金女郎不可能直接带着刚烫好的小卷毛出门 必须用吹风机吹一下
None of the Golden Girls wore perms like a perm, you have to blow it out.
看到我是怎么用圆梳的了吗
See how I'm using the round brush
像熨衣服一样把头发在头上推
push the hair on your head, like an ironing board.
-你能让我的头发像谭的一样立起来吗 -当然
- Can you get mine to stand up like Tan's? - Yes.
-我超爱他的头发 -我也是
- I love his hair. - Me, too.
现在来做面部造型
And now face look.
化妆品一直是以女性为客户群体宣传的
Makeup has been marketed towards women
但是我认识有很多内生长的男性
but I know men who are full of ingrowns,
肤色很不均匀 完全可以上点遮瑕
who have discrepancies in their skin that can be suited by just doing a little makeup.
很明显 在用雄性激素的过程中
So, obviously, with being on testosterone,
-脸上会出很多油 -是的
- that is going to make a lot of extra oil. - Yes.
让你容易起痘痘
It's gonna make you prone to break out.
我在给男士做美容时 很喜欢用遮瑕霜
When I'm doing grooming on men, I like to use concealer,
涂满你的整个脸
like on your entire face.
涂在这儿 这儿 这儿和这儿 没错
Let's go here, here, here. Yes.
-够了吗 -脖子上再来点
- Enough? - More on your neck.
-这样吗 -对
- Like this? - Yeah.
再来点 再来点 再来点
More, more, more.
然后开始抹 这是底妆
We're gonna start to rub, 'cause this is our foundation.
-准备好看你的新形象了吗 -准备好了
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表