剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Daniel doesn't work with us necessarily.
他是我朋友 偶尔帮我点忙
He's a friend I've brought in to help with something.
好的
Okay.
你说你从没有一套
You had said that you've never had a suit
-你喜欢的西装 -对
-that you like, that you loved. -Yeah.
-丹尼尔的公♥司♥特别厉害 -好的
-Daniel has a company that is amazing. -Okay.
他热情地帮我们联♥系♥了
And he has hooked us up royally.
行与居[变性人西装店]
It's Bindle and Keep.
他们是西装专家
They specialize in suits.
他们在制♥作♥变性人的西装方面很有经验
And they actually do a lot of suits for the trans community.
真的吗 太酷了
Really? That's super cool.
我们的宗旨是为所有人服务
Our ethos is to serve everyone.
我们为许多变性人创造了
And we've made a safe place for a lot of people
一个安全的环境
from the trans community
他们在异性恋零售店里
who have otherwise had emotionally, uh, disturbing experiences
有过比较糟心的购物经历
at the classic binary retail environment.
我们就是来帮助这些人的
So we're here to help.
他今天给我们带了这件衣服
He just bought this in for us today.
-看起来不错 -这是你的西装
-Okay, that's nice. Yeah. -This is your suit.
-很不错 -我们想要经典的
-That's nice. -We wanted the fabric for you
面料 做工精湛
that is classic. The finishings are gorgeous.
-我很喜欢 -是的
- Yeah, I like that a lot. - Yeah.
你试一下 看看上身效果
Let's get you in this, we want to see you in it.
很多男变性人顾客说
A lot of our trans male
我想要一件男士西装
clientele come and say I need a men's suit.
于是我们把胸部束紧
So, what we do is we bind the chest tighter.
放大腰围的尺寸
We give more room in the
减少束腰的感觉
true waist to reduce the skirting effect.
再把臀围做窄
We make the hips in the
大概比髋骨尺寸少两英尺
jacket about two inches smaller than the hipbone.
呈现出直筒的效果
It straightens it out.
我从没意识到
I never would have realized
些许调整就会产生如此大的影响
those tiny tweaks make such a difference.
大家都以为这非常复杂 其实不是的
People think it's rocket science, it's not.
请把手放身后
Let's put your hands behind your back.
-你笑了 -是的
- Um, I see you smiling. -Yeah.
-我很开心 -是的
-And it makes me so happy. -Yeah.
这是我手术后第一次
This being, like, the first time that
试穿比较正式的衣服
I've really tried on clothes since surgery.
我做了乳♥房♥♥切除手术 还在腰间填充了脂肪
You know I did top surgery and I also did lipo around my belt line
因为我的屁♥股♥很大
because I was really really self-conscious about how wide my hips were.
肩膀很窄
And I was not very broad up top.
现在的效果就是我想要的
And now I look like this. And that's what I want.
这件西装扬长避短 我很喜欢
And the suit is actually showing that and that's exciting.
把你的身体还回来了
Get your body back.
这是我第一次
It's the first time I've
看到自己这样 笑得合不拢嘴的原因
seen that so that's why I can't stop smiling.
-很好 -是的
-Good. -Yeah.
我很喜欢 谢谢你 干得漂亮 是的
I love it. Thank you, good job. Yes.
我也要击个掌 谢谢你
I want one, too. Thank you.
我不舍得脱下来了
I don't wanna take it off.
你不想脱下来 太好了
You seem hesitant to take it off, which I love.
是的 这就是我们想要的效果
No, that's exactly what we want.
-把衣服挂起来 -好的
-Hang it for me. -Okay.
我们得把衣服还给丹尼尔 他拿去修改
And then we gotta give it back to Daniel so he make these alterations.
好的
Yeah, of course.
-谢谢你 -荣幸之至
-Thank you. -My pleasure.
看起来太棒了
It looks fantastic.
看着镜子时 你得到自己想要的了吗
When you looked in that mirror, did you finally feel the way you wanted?
我感觉找到自我了
I felt like there I was.
就在镜子里 我从没看着镜子里的自己
Right there. And I've not been able to look at myself
穿上西装革履 说那些话
in a mirror in a suit and ever say that, ever.
很好 我很开心听到你这么说
Good. That makes me so happy.
好的
Okay.
希望现在你感到安全
I'm hoping this is a safe
-我才可以问我所想 -请说
- space and I can ask you whatever I want. - Yeah, please.
老实说 我不想承认
Quite honestly, I hate to admit it,
但我对同性恋社群不是很了解
but I'm not immersed in the gay community.
我的了解少之又少
And therefore, I'm ignorant.
我不知道该用什么代词称呼你 我...
I don't know the correct pronouns. And how--?
我很想知道 如果我不小心用错称呼 你会作何感想
I truly wanna know. How would you feel if I were to get that wrong?
这种情况现在还有
It... I mean, it does still happen.
即使我的胡子已经长齐了 还是有人会用错称呼
I still get female pronoun even now with the full beard.
事实上 这是其中一件...
That was one of the things, actually...
这是我在住院期间最糟糕的经历
that was the shittiest hurtful part about my hospital experience,
因为我证件上的性别还没有改过来
um, because my gender marker wasn't changed yet.
所以 他们看到的表格里
So, like, on their charts,
现场看到的 都是女性
they're reading female, seeing female,
包括医生 护士 所有走进来的人
the doctors, nurses, everybody's walking in.
尽管我胡子已经长齐了
And despite the fact that I have a full beard,
光着上身坐在那里 没有乳♥房♥♥
and that I'm sitting there topless, like, completely like bare chest and no chest.
他们还是会用"她"来称呼我
they still wanna call me "she" and "her" and kind of stuff like that.
我很难过
And it hurts.
感觉就像 天啊 我用了差不多
Like, God, I spent almost a
十年的时间 在这个身体里痛苦地挣扎
decade of my life being miserable in my body.
非常痛苦
Just miserable.
这影响到我的社交
And the way that it affected me in the way I interacted with people--
在这十年里 我跟别人拥抱都会觉得别扭
like I don't even felt like comfortable giving hugs in like a decade
因为他们会接触到
because I like, feel people touch
我的胸部 这让我感觉不自在
my chest and it just makes me so uncomfortable.
我感觉...
I, uh... I feel...
老实说 我很无知
fucking stupid, quite honestly.
你能主动求教这已经很好了 意义非凡
I appreciate you trying to educate yourself, it means a lot to me.
不 我觉得自己很愚昧
No, I feel stupid.
看到变性人 我总是想
I've always looked at trans people and I've thought,
"为什么你们不..."
"Why don't you just--?
这要付出惨痛的代价
Like, it costs so much and it can be really painful.
为什么要让自己遭罪
Why are you putting yourself through that?
伤害好像太大了"
It seems such a traumatic experience."
是很艰难
It's a lot.
我真的不明白
I truly didn't understand
做这个手术的意义 还有
what that meant to actually have the surgery done and feel--
感受身体变化的意义
And feel that change.
当我看到你的视频
And when I saw the video of you
你醒来的时候 我
when you woke up, I don't
觉得你意识还不是很清醒
really think you were coherent at the time.
-我不记得了 -我想也是
-I don't remember any of it. -I don't think you were.
但当你睁开眼睛往下看
But that shows how fucking raw it was
目光扫过你的胸膛
when you opened your eyes and you looked down
那种情感是如此的纯粹
and you go to reach for your chest.
那改变了我的想法 我在想 "这大概就是意义所在"
That changed it for me. And I just thought, "Oh, this is what it means."
是的
Yeah.
我对自己很生气 "可恶 为什么你不多了解同性恋群体呢
I'm annoyed at myself thinking "Goddamn, why didn't you get more involved in the gay community?
接触变性人社群之后 你自然就会明白了"
You may have then understood. Maybe the trans community that would expose you to the trans community."
像我这样不了解情况的人还有很多
cause there are so many people out there like me, who are ignorant,
他们不理解
who don't understand.
我知道变性人的困境
I always felt for the plight of trans people.
然而我一直认为 "真的有必要
However, I always thought, "Is it necessary for you
为了想当一个男人 就去做乳♥房♥♥切除手术吗"
to have this top surgery, for you to feel like a man?"
对斯凯勒来说 答案是肯定的
And for Skyler it was.
之前对他们的不理解 让我觉得自己很无知
And the fact that I didn't understand that beforehand makes me feel silly.
这次谈话真的很有意义
This really has helped, truly.
要换证件了 感受如何
How are you feeling about getting your license changed?
超兴奋
I'm incredibly excited
同时也很紧张
but also nervous.
这是我第二次尝试改证件性别了
This is actually my second go-around I'm trying to get my marker changed.
-是吗 -是的
-Really? -Mm-hm.
他们之前不肯帮我改
They would not change it for me,
他们坚持要我出具手术证明
they were just very very adamant about needing to have a surgery letter.
之后有个女的这么对我说
Then the woman said something to me basically along the lines of like,
"除非你转变彻底了 否则我不会帮你改的"
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表