剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
It's something I'd like to make 'cause I do love the food so much.
你平时做饭吗
Do you cook?
冷冻素菜堡
Frozen veggie burger.
有时吃坚果 还有微波炉速食餐
I have nuts and probably some microwave meals.
你这样不行
You're not being good to this.
是的
Right. Right.
-为什么上面黏黏的 恶心死了 -把衣服脱下来
-Ew, why is it sticky? Ew! -Just get it off, get it off.
嘿 别碰我的东西
Hey, stop touching my stuff.
上来吧
Get up here.
我找张凳子
Let me find a chair.
这周还有别的事情能帮到你的吗 杰森
Jason, how else can we help you this week?
不知道你们知不知道 我想搞一个离别派对
I don't know if you know or not, but I'm planning a going-away party.
-不错 -很酷
-Oh, nice. -Cool.
看你把家里搞成这样子 我们可能得帮你把派对也一起策划了
Seeing the way you planning your home, I think maybe we should help you plan your party.
我需要你们的帮忙
I might need help.
你要把捡回来的东西一起搬过去吗
Are you transporting all of these things you've collected?
我会扔掉大多数
I'm gonna try to get rid of a bulk of it.
我们搞个无声拍卖♥♥会怎么样 把一些你不带走 但又不错的东西拿出来
What if we have a silent auction? Line up some cool things here you're willing to depart with
为你搬家筹款
to help fund your move.
-这主意不错 -这样一来
- Great idea. - That's also a great way
你的朋友们也能留个念想
for friends that love you to have a little piece of you,
-而且还能筹点路费 -这主意很棒
-then it helps fund your trip. -Great, brilliant.
我们的建议你同意吗
Are you open to all of these things?
-举双手同意 -好的
-Very much, very much. - Good.
-因为改变就要从此刻开始 -好的
-'Cause change starts now. -I like it.
我们要趁杰森还在亚特兰大的时候帮他
We gotta give Jason the tools he needs while he's in Atlanta,
好让他顺利搬家 重设目标并且完成它
to make this move successfully, seeing a goal and finishing it.
坚持就是胜利 亲爱的
Follow through, honey.
我不需要培养杰森的品味 他很有品味
I don't need to teach Jason taste, he totally has it.
我只需要向他展示如何把好品味带到家装中去
I just need to show how to translate that into a home.
我想让他爱上食物
I want him to get excited about food
就像当你听到一首喜欢的歌♥
the way you are when you hear a song you love
或者看到一副引人深思的画一样
or you see a painting that makes you think in a certain way.
对食物也应该如此
The same should happen with food.
杰森需要人生规划 他太随遇而安
Jason needs structure in his life. I just think he's complacent.
这样一来 你就会不想
And the problem with being complacent is that you get to a place
再做尝试 我们要把他拉出来
where you just don't wanna try anymore. We're gonna push him out of it.
不再是油漆工杰森
No more painter Jason.
不再是火人杰森 我们要的是真正的杰森
No more burning Jason. We want the real Jason.
你好 乔治
Hey, George.
我们的朋友 杰森对印度菜很着迷
So our friend Jason is obsessed with Indian food.
是的 我对它了解甚少
Yes, it's something I don't know enough about.
我想跟它来个亲密接触 学点手艺
I wanna try to embrace it a little bit and get more experience.
我们这里是恰特餐厅
What we do here is we're a chaat house.
恰特的意思是添加了香料的小吃
Chaat means like savory snack or
类似于口感酥脆的街头小吃
something like a lot of crispy stuff, street vendor foods.
这里的食物制♥作♥很快手 随意 方便食用
What's great about this spot, it's fast, casual, easy dining.
杰森吃饭只是为了填饱肚子
Jason uses food purely on like a level of necessity.
-这是印度炸薄饼 -我妈妈会做这个
- These are called pooris. -My mom makes this.
-太好吃了吧 -天啊
-Isn't it so good? -Holy crap.
你应该多探索 尝试 才能产生兴趣
You're supposed to explore, try things, get excited.
我可以试试做烙饼吗
I wanna play with making roti. Can I have a go?
可以 这边请
Yeah. Right this way.
我很久以前跟我妈妈一起做过这个
I make this with my mom. But it's been a very very long time.
手要抹上大量的面粉 拿个小面团 然后擀一下
So really flour up your hands and you're gonna get a small ball and then roll it.
每次擀都要转不同边
Spin it in between each roll.
首先从这边下锅
Startup you get a little bit more on this side.
然后 对的
And then, yeah.
-形状不重要 -不一定要很漂亮
- It doesn't matter what the shape is. -Doesn't have to be pretty.
这个平底锅非常烫 煎一分钟就行了
The pan's super-hot so this gets done in a minute.
记得翻面 才不会烤焦
Just keep on turning it so that it doesn't burn too much in one spot, alright?
-是的 -很好
- Yeah. - Yes.
把这个带到火人节上应该挺好玩的
This wouldn't be a terrible thing to make over like Burning Man.
我喜欢
I like that.
做得还不错
You know, that ain't bad.
淳朴的手作风
It's artisanal. It's artisanal rustic.
很不错
It's damn good, mate.
你是半个印度人了
You're halfway Indian.
-我们再吃点其他的吧 -好的 太好吃了
-Can we try more food? -Yeah. Oh, my gosh.
你吃吃看 加上扁豆糊
Will you try one thing for me? Will you try this with dal for me?
-扁豆糊中和了整个口味 -是的
- The dal rounds it all out. -Yeah.
不会让芒果抢了风头
It's not just a dry with the intensity of the mango.
哇
Oh, wow.
其实这只是个土豆汉堡
To bastardize this, it's a potato burger
-但真的很美味 -太好吃了
-and it's so freaking delicious. -Awesome.
被美味的炸面糊包裹着的羽衣甘蓝
Kale covered in a delicious fried batter.
我也要吃
Sign me up.
你以后会常来这里吃吗
Is this gonna be in your regular stop?
-肯定的 -在你走之前
- Absolutely. -Until you leave.
-这是我们留你下来的方式 -我会再来的
- Our way of getting you to stay. - I'll come back.
-我会为了这里留下 -这里不错
-I'd stay for this. - This is good.
整个过程可圈可点 准备食材烹调 这就像是一场仪式
There's a lot to be said about, the preparing and the cooking, it's a ceremony.
这是一种体验 而不只是填饱肚子
It's experience, not just function.
-没错 -是的
-Exactly. - Absolutely.
我喜欢你脸上兴奋的表情
And I love the excitement that I see on your face.
吃东西时应该怀着这样的心情
You should feel like this when you're eating.
-这是辛苦劳作一天后最美好的时刻 -赞成
- It's the best part of the bloody day. -Absolutely.
希望这顿饭能够点燃你对食物的热情
I want this to ignite that interest in just keeping this alive.
-确实点燃了 -太好了
-It's ignited. - Awesome.
你好吗
What's up, man?
你好吗
How are you?
-我叫卡拉莫 -很高兴认识你
-Karamo. -Nice to meet you, Karamo.
-想喝点什么吗 -好的
-Y'all want something to drink? -Yeah.
-谢谢你们的到来 干杯 -干杯
- Thanks for coming. Cheers. -Cheers.
-谢谢你邀请我们 -我的荣幸
-Thank you for having us. -Of course.
以前我奶奶经常说
My granny used to say,
"如果你想了解某个人 就和他的朋友见个面"
"If you wanna know of someone, you need to meet their friends."
我想多了解杰森
I'm really trying to figure out more about Jason.
他说他想改造废品 然后出♥售♥
He told me about like he wanted to fix things up and sell them,
但他从来没动手实施
and then he was like, "I never got around to it."
他那手艺已经能当上家得宝总裁了
With his skills, he could be the president of Home Depot by now.
他经常提起他 但他不会为他干活的
He talks about the man; he'll never work for the man.
他对人生没有什么规划
He just really doesn't like structure.
我们有帮过他
People have offered to help.
贝斯能帮他
Beth will offer to help set
重新规划 让他振作起来
up structure that will make his life easier.
但他不感兴趣
But he's really just not into it.
他已经认命了 一副"我知足了"的样子
He's settled, like, "This is good enough for me."
他好像害怕...
It felt like he's scared of...
-成功 -是的
-Success. -Yes.
更害怕失败
More afraid of failure.
-他需要尝尝成功的滋味 -是的
-He needs a taste of success. -Yes.
让他试一下滋味 然后他就会觉得 这还不赖
Let him taste and be like, you know what, this is actually pretty cool.
他说他想搬去雷诺的想法已经有三年了
He said that he's been trying to move to Reno for 3 years now.
-为什么还没实施 -他有一群很棒的朋友
-Why do you know it's not happened yet? -He's got an incredible possy of friends.
很难轻易就断舍离
I think that that's a tough thing to cut, you know, or leave.
他不知道自己
I actually have never thought he really
对这个社群来说有多重要
knew how important he was to this community.
他很想离开这里 我们对此非常惊讶
We've always been surprised at how willing he was to leave.
你为什么要搬去国家的另一边
Why are you moving to the other side of the country,
远离和你有多年交情的朋友们
away from people that have been in your life your entire life?
我们视他如亲人 他就像我们的亲兄弟一样
We really think of him as family. Like, he's like our brother.
我有时会困惑 "兄弟 你难道没有意识到吗"
I get a little bothered sometimes. Like, "Dude, do you not get it?"
没意识到你们有多爱他
Get how much you love him.
他没意识到
I don't think he realizes it sometimes.
杰森最大的问题在于他没有人生规划
The biggest issue with Jason is he doesn't have a plan for his life.
他很听天由命
He just sort of floats and goes where the wind takes him.
我一直提倡 "计划 行动 求助"
I always say, "Plan, do, ask for help."
要是能做到这三样
If he can do those things,
他会找到成功和幸福
he could find the success
这也是他一直在寻找的
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表