剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
He needs to be able to bring people over
但家里毫无功能性可言 这可不行
and not have an embarrassing space that doesn't function for anything.
-谢谢你 -下一次我们见面
-Thank you. -Next time I see you,
你和你的房♥子都将焕然一新
You'll be looking snazzy and so will your house.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
-你好 -很高兴见到你
-How's it going? -Good to see you.
-我也是 -你的胡子还在呢
-You, too, man. -And this beard. Still there.
-你还没见乔纳森 -是的
-You haven't met Jonathan. -No, not yet.
-好的 市长 这是乔 -你好
-Okay. Mayor, this is Joe. -Hi.
-你好吗 乔 -我很好
-Hey, Joe, how you doing? -Good.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我带这位帅小伙来到这里是因为...
The reason that I brought this handsome fellow here...
你看到这小脸蛋了吗
Look at this. You see this guy. You see this face?
很帅气的小伙子
Good-looking guy.
他获得了乔治亚州演讲比赛冠军
is because he is state champion at speech in Georgia.
-太棒了 -我从14岁开始演讲
-Awesome. -I started when I was 14.
那时的我对演讲一无所知
I didn't know anything about speeches.
我在公共场合不善言辞
I was bad at public speaking,
但当我做足练习 心中有数
but when I practiced and I knew my speech,
我相信自己能行
I was confident I could deliver it.
找一个擅长演讲的人
So I thought it very interesting for me
非常有意义
to find someone who's exceptional at speeches.
就像见到了年轻时的你
But also sort of have you meet your younger self.
好的
Okay.
你提到过
I thought about the fact that you had said
年长的政客对你不够尊重
that older politicians aren't respecting you enough,
一部分是因为你的演讲
and part of that comes from your speeches.
-你同意吗 -同意
-Would you agree? -Uh, I agree.
为什么你不太擅长演讲
What stops you from giving the best speech?
我有点口吃
Um, I think there's a little bit of a stutter,
而且要记住演讲稿
and probably it's more just the time to,
很花时间
you know, get it memorized.
是的 我打赢州比赛的演讲稿
Yeah, like, for these speeches that I did to win state,
都是我提前练习了很久的
I started practicing so much, ahead of time.
我把演讲稿写下来 然后就给观众演讲
I just started writing down speeches and just giving them to people.
练习 练习 练习
Practice, practice, practice.
你对克拉克斯顿了如指掌
You know Clarkston all the way.
对克拉克斯顿我可以侃侃而谈
I can talk about Clarkston all day long.
但你要怎么用一种
But how can you talk about
引人入胜的方式去介绍它呢
it in a way that's going to be engaging and exciting?
-是的 我需要帮助 -是的
-Yeah, I definitely need help with that. -Yes.
他得把他的
He has to understand how to organize his
想法清晰 有趣地组织好
thoughts in a way that come across clear, fun,
同时对他的工作表现出自信
but also show that he is confident about the work he is doing,
这就是我要做的
and that's my job for him.
首先 我想看看你的演讲功底
And the thing that I wanna do first is, I wanna see your speech skills.
你在你家里和我说过
You told me at your house
你把克拉克斯顿的大♥麻♥合法化了 是吗
you had decriminalized weed here in Clarkston, right?
-所以 你准备好了吗 -好了
-So, you ready to go? -Ready.
开始
Start.
所以 大♥麻♥ 也就是大♥麻♥制品
So, uh, marijuana, um, also known as cannabis,
在我国长达80年的时间里都被视为非法
um, has been illegal in this country for almost 80 years.
但从未有人因为过度吸食大♥麻♥致死
Uh, no one has ever died of a marijuana, um, cannabis overdose.
然而 我们知道 大♥麻♥油
We do know, however, that cannaboid oil,
大♥麻♥制品 你知道 我知道
cannabis, you know, one--
-众所周知... -停
-I do know that I... - Stop.
-你很紧张 -我没有
-You're nervous right now giving the speech. -I'm not nervous.
-你确定你不紧张 -是的
-You sure? No? -Mm-mm.
这么多小动作还不紧张
None of this body language is saying you're nervous, none of it?
这里很安全 你可以表达紧张的情绪
This is a safe place. You can say I'm nervous.
-是的 我很紧张 -你得放松
-Yeah, I'm definitely nervous. -So you gotta relax with it.
我有个主意能让你放松 饶舌
I have an idea to loosen you up. Rapping.
-克拉克斯顿人 你来自康科德是吗 -是的
-A Clarkston, and you're from Concord? -Concord.
-饶舌比拼 -好的
-Rap battle. -Okay.
好的 请你结合这座城市进行饶舌创作
Sure. Listen, all I want you to do is rap about your city.
来吧
Let's do it.
我给他出难题 他却胸有成竹的样子
Look, I put him on the spot and he is confident with it.
是啊
Yeah.
在传统饶舌比拼里 你们俩得背对背
In any traditional rap battle, back to back.
没穿外套气势上就输了 这样不行
You already swagged out with your jacket. No, no, no.
拿出你的范儿
Swagged out now.
好戏上场
This is about to be epic.
市长开麦
Mayor MC.
你们准备好了吗
Y'all ready to go?
康科德小伙先来
Concord up first.
用康科德来饶舌是因为我爱我的家乡 我来自一个漂亮的小镇 克拉克斯顿以最先进城市而闻名 历史悠久
Rap about Concord 'cause I love my city. I'm from a small town, yeah, it's pretty. In Clarkston we're known as the most progressive city. I got some deep roots,
但我们也穿靴子 克拉克斯顿拥有丰富的人种多样性 在这1.4平方公里之地 汇集40个国家的人 用60种不同语言交流
But we still wear boots. Clarkston, the most ethnically diverse. Forty nationalities, sixty different languages in just one square mile. Whoo!
虽然康科德是乡下地方 但是
Concord may be in the country but
我们...我去
we've been in the... Oh, damn.
他搞砸了 该你了 你上
You gotta go, he just messed up. There you go.
城市最低工资15美金 作为休闲娱乐 吸大♥麻♥也合法
Fifteen-dollar minimum wage in the city. Recreational decriminalization of marijuana
选举日也是假日 我们还有一条火车线穿过镇中心
Even got Election Day as a holiday. And we got a railroad running right through our town
泰德虽不是痞子阿姆[著名说唱明星]
Ted is clearly no Eminem.
什么
What?
但我为他的出色表现竖两根大拇指
But I give him two thumbs up for doing such a good job.
刚刚很精彩 我把气氛变得轻松点了
I know this was fun, and I'm making a little bit light of it,
但乔的小贴士都很真诚
but Joe's tips are real.
尤其你还是个成功的 政绩显赫的市长 我不想让你
I don't want you, especially with you being such a successful, amazing mayor,
在演讲时感到迷惘 不知所措
to get lost and not being confident when you're giving speeches.
你得放轻松 有自信 最重要的是 你得多练习
You've gotta loosen up; you gotta be confident, and the main thing is you've got to practice.
这周五的演讲
For this speech that you're having, coming up for Friday,
你可以想想这次饶舌挑战
you need to think about the rap battle
你是怎么把气氛搞活的
and how you brought in the fun, looseness.
你还是在列举政绩 对吗 你表现还不错
You still were giving me facts, will you agree? We obviously know that you have it in you.
你的表现很精彩
I've seen what amazing work you've done here.
你非常出色
You're pretty exceptional.
-所以... -我会为你投票
-So... -I would vote for you.
-看吧 是的 -他到时就够年龄登记为选民了
-Look at that. Exactly. -He'll be registered as poll by then.
他可以投票了 你拉了个选民
He can vote. You got someone.
你喜欢克拉克斯顿什么
What do you love so much about Clarkston?
我喜欢这里的食物 音乐 节日
I love the food. I love the music. I love the celebrations.
-我们不止庆祝圣诞节 -是的
- I mean, we don't just celebrate Christmas. -Yeah.
我们还庆祝斋月节 韩历新年
We celebrate Ramadan, the Korean New Year,
越南春节 埃塞俄比亚独♥立♥日
the Vietnamese Tet New Year, the Ethiopian Independence Day.
看到戴着头巾的小孩
It's really fun to see, you know, young children
唱圣诞歌♥曲很有意思
in hijabs singing, uh, "Jingle Bells."
是的 你们镇上人种多样性如此丰富
Yeah, how does that make you feel
但州里的其他地方并非如此
when you have such an ethnically diverse town,
你作何感想
but the rest of your state isn't?
我们确实一直担心
There's always this concern
有人到我们镇上闹事
that people are gonna show up in my town to cause trouble.
-是的 -但目前还没有发生这样的事情
-Yeah. -It hasn't happened.
来这里的人
Um, the people that are showing up
几乎可以说是对
are showing up as almost a response
反移♥民♥政策的反击
to the anti-immigrant rhetoric.
如果我们能够让
If we can figure out, you know,
这些来自不同宗教背景的人
how to make all of these religions,
包括穆♥斯♥林♥ 基♥督♥教 佛教
and we've got Muslims and Christians and Buddhists,
友好相处
that are, you know, living in proximity together
那对我来说
and, you know, that to me is,
将是带头示范的好机会
that's like our opportunity to lead by example.
我无法改变
I can't change what's happening
我的管辖城市克拉克斯顿以外的事情
outside of my city limits, in Clarkston,
但我可以控制这1.4平方公里之内的事情
but I can change what's happening in our 1.4 square miles.
很好
Good.
我觉得这间店很适合你 跟我来
I think this place is gonna be perfect for you. Come through with me.
走进这样一家店 你感受如何
How do you feel when you get into a store like this?
我通常会直奔打折区
Um... I think I usually go for the clearance rack first.
问题是他们这里没有呢
I don't think they've got one of those in here. That's the problem.
这里棒的地方在于
These guys, what they do well,
他们也卖♥♥休闲西服 我很喜欢
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表