剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
These are the only shoes you got. Brown...
我不喜欢黑鞋子 不知道为什么
I don't really like black shoes for some reasons.
你只有两双鞋子
You have two pairs of shoes.
对 那里还有几双 但我不♥穿♥
Yeah. There are other shoes in there, but I don't wear them.
红色那双是竞选穿的 但穿烂了
The red shoes are my campaign shoes, but they're falling apart.
你就穿这双上街见人吗
You go out on the street and you meet people with these?
我可是穿着它赢了竞选呢
I won my election in those shoes.
留着它是因为有感情
You keep them for sentimental value.
我想修好它 但不知道怎么修
I will get them fixed. I don't know how to get them fixed.
-为什么 -感情因素...
-Why? -For sentimental...
别修啦
There's no repairing them.
我说真的 别修了
I promise you, there's no repairing them.
我要给你一双好看正式的鞋子 要经典
I'm gonna get you a nice, formal shoe that is gonna be classic,
经得起时间考验 这双过时了
that is gonna stand the test of time. These ones are very dated.
我想帮泰德
I wanna make sure I wanna do a great job for Ted.
他乐于助人 真的在做实事
He's helping, he's truly helping people.
作为回报 我想帮到他
I wanna make sure I'm, in return, helping him.
先生们 过来呀
Gentlemen, come join.
我们了解了你的情况
Now that we went through all your stuff,
你想从我们这里得到什么呢
what are you hoping to get from us?
我想升级我的装备
Yeah, I think I need to up my game.
我想尽全力做最好的市长 代表克拉克斯顿市
I need to be the best mayor I can be, to represent Clarkston.
身在格鲁吉亚 但面向全球
Here in Georgia, but also internationally.
泰德·特里先生 目前来说 我支持你的立场
Mr. Ted Terry, I love what you stand for, well, so far.
我很入迷 但还是要控制一下
I'm pretty sure that I'm obsessed, but I just need to rein it in.
我们需要找一个途径
I know that if we can figure out a way
把所有宗教 民族
to bring all these religions and ethnicities
语言和文化吸引到克拉克斯顿市
and languages and cultures together in Clarkston,
仍然和谐幸福地生活在一起
and we still live harmoniously and peacefully,
这是我们可以向世界输出的理念
that that's something that we can export to around the world.
我开放自己 准备好了 开始吧
I'm open, I'm ready. Let's do this.
我们已经开始外交生活了
We're gonna get our diplomatic lives ready.
我就是你要的那款 爱情在我全身流窜
鈾?What I got is what you need Feel the love washing over me 鈾?
泰德家里没有适合他生活的空间
None of the spaces in their home function for any parts of Ted's life.
我想给他开辟一块空间
I wanna make sure he has his
让他活动和娱乐
spaces at home that he can take and entertain.
同时给他一个工作的空间
Also, I've gotta give him a space that he can get his work done,
关上门 一晚上把工作完成
close that door, and in the evenings work is done.
泰德·特里给我蓝领市长的感觉
Ted Terry is giving me Mayor Blue Collar ferosh.
他平易近人 很好接触 但我需要金光闪闪
He's relatable, approachable, but he's giving me basic
他却给我朴实无华
when I need him to just give me polish.
你制定我的政策 就要给我安全感
I need to feel safe when you're making my policy.
不是让他改头换面
Not so much that he alienates his base.
只是要给他变好一点点
I just need him to, like, make better a little bit.
我就是你要的那款
鈾?What I got is what you need 鈾?
我很惊讶 泰德从没办过晚餐派对
I'm kind of amazed that Ted has never hosted a dinner party.
我想教泰德
The lesson that I wanna teach Ted
他能在家办活动
is that he can host these events in his own home.
我有压力 他要有特定的形象
The pressure's on. He needs to look a certain way,
但不能完全丢掉原来的衣服
and he can't get away with his wardrobe.
我们想让他走上世界舞台
We want him to be on a global stage,
我们会帮他走到那里
and we're gonna get him there.
演讲和祝酒词很像
Speeches and toasts are very similar.
要控制全局 召集大家
You have to command the room, be engaging,
但也要传达想法
but you have to get your points across,
我希望他明白如何做
and that's what I wanna make sure he understands how.
有时感觉脑袋超负荷工作
鈾?Sometimes I think I think my head is working overtime 鈾?
好啦 伙伴们 我们去酒神之宴
All right, guys, so, we're going to Bacchanalia,
亚特兰大最精致的高级宴会地点之一
one of the quintessential fine dining spots in Atlanta,
虽然名字其实是
despite its name, which
狂野醉汉的寻欢作乐
actually means something around like wild and drunken stupor and revelry.
有趣
Fun.
不错
Sweet.
-来过这吗 -没有
-Have you been here? - Never.
-真的很漂亮 -很优雅 又很慵懒
- It's really beautiful. - It's elegant, but laid back at the same time.
-对 -感觉很特别
- Yeah. - Makes it feel like it's special.
先别就坐
Before we sit down,
你们准备在新家
you guys are hosting your
举办第一次晚宴派对是吗
first dinner party in your new home, right?
我想给你们看看
So, I wanted to show you what
标准的基本餐具摆放是怎样的
a standard minimal setup sort of looks like.
不是复杂到用六个叉子
We don't wanna keep it overly complicated with the six-fork situation.
你眼睛又睁大了 不会这样的
Your eyes are already getting big. We're not doing that.
很简单 一个前菜叉 一个正餐叉
It's very simple. We have an appetizer fork, a dinner fork.
我们会吃鱼 所以有鱼肉刀
We're gonna be having fish, so, we have a very simple fish knife,
还有一个水杯 红酒杯 白酒杯
then a water glass, red wine glass, white wine glass.
-知道有什么区别吗 -不知道
-Do you know the difference? - No, I don't.
-就是大小差别 -好的
-It's basically about size. - Okay.
大杯子喝红酒
So, red is for the larger.
摇起来可以更好地醒酒 充分打开前调
More swirling to open up the wine and get the notes.
白酒更清爽些
The white is more about crisp.
还有正餐盘 前菜盘 餐巾
We'll have a dinner plate, an appetizer plate, cloth napkins.
这晚不能用纸巾哦
This isn't the night for paper towels.
留着之后吃藜麦碗
You can keep those for your
和其他健康食品的时候再用
quinoa bowls and all the other healthy stuff you eat.
游戏开始 游戏开始 游戏开始
鈾?Play the game, play the game Play the game 鈾?
宴请客人时
When you invite guests and prepare a meal,
不需要多复杂多精致
it doesn't have to be complicated and elaborate.
可以很休闲 简单的优雅
There's something to be said for casual, simple elegance.
我知道为了更好地服务小镇
I do know that in order for me to really deliver for my town,
这个工薪阶层的社区
which is a working-class community,
各个领域都要涉猎
I have to be able to play in these different realms.
出得厅堂 下得厨房♥
You know, there's fancy dinner tables and there's home cooking.
-你都要准备好 -我都要掌控
-You gotta be ready. -I have to operate in all of it.
烧烤是一个不错的想法
Roasting is a good idea for dinner parties.
烤东西的话 可以慢慢吃 比如烤肉 烤鱼
If you roast something, it can sit, like a meat or a fish.
安德莉亚 你可以烤三文鱼 你能做到的
Andrea, you're gonna do the salmon. You can do that part.
然后 还有比桃子更有格鲁吉亚特色的吗
And then, what is more Georgia than a peach?
现在是蓝莓
Right now it's blueberries.
好吧 还有比蓝莓更有格鲁吉亚特色的吗
Okay, fine, what is more Georgia than blueberries?
桃子 这里是蜜桃之乡
Peaches. It's a peach state.
你可以负责开胃菜
You can take care of the appetizer,
烤水蜜桃加祖传番茄沙拉
a grilled peach and heirloom tomato salad.
这周五算是预演
This Friday is just... It's an example of what's to come.
我想让他们看到你们俩 心里想
I want people to sort of like look at you guys and be like,
"天啊 他们太棒了 家里很漂亮
"Holy crap. What they're doing is amazing. They have this awesome home.
他们互相扶持 很有人格魅力"
They support each other. They're charming."
没有什么比这更能拉近距离的了
There's really no better way to build the relationships
-跟食物比起来 -对吧 还有喝酒
- Than over food. -Right? And alcohol.
是的
Oh, yes.
准备好见证陶瓷大谷仓的魔力了吗
Ready for some Pottery Barn magic?
准备好了 谢谢
I'm ready. Thank you.
当我为客户做设计时 包括泰德市长
When I design a client's home, including Mayor Ted,
我会考虑功能性
I think about the way it needs to function.
我看到浴室用品 你的浴室得搞一搞
I see the bathroom stuff, and your bathroom needs some help.
-是的 -不仅要考虑美观
-Yes. -It doesn't just need to be beautiful,
也需要考虑住户的功能性
It needs to work for who's living in it.
我喜欢漂亮的浅色毛巾
I love doing a nice, light color towel.
如果弄脏了 你可以直接漂白
Cause in that way if you get them messy, you can always bleach them.
这些放在你的办公区很合适 可以放一些小物件
I think these would be cool for like your office area, to like put little things.
东西要收拾好
Cause everything needs its place.
我还喜欢灯笼
The other thing I love doing is lanterns.
烛光能够增添气氛
They add a nice ambient lighting.
你可以用普通蜡烛 也可以用电的
You can use real candles. You can use these cool digital ones.
泰德很亲民 我很欣赏
I love that Mayor Ted's a man of the people.
他和选民在咖啡厅碰面
He meets his constituents at coffee shops,
还有公车站 餐厅 这很棒
at bus stops, at restaurants. It's cool.
我要的是功能 功能 功能
I am all about function, function, function.
但有些会议需要在私密的地方进行
But there are those meetings that need to take place in a private space.
他是小镇的市长 没有宽敞豪华的办公室
He's a mayor of a small town. They don't have big fancy offices.
他得把人带到家里
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表