剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
French tuck, looks damn good.
威廉 告诉大家你的感受 我们都想知道
Tell them how you feel William, we wanna know.
还记得你昨天只有6分的自信吗
Yesterday you were six on the confidence scale.
穿上这套 绝对有11分了
In this, I'm definitely an 11.
说实话 你看上去超赞
Honest, you look fantastic.
-我还想让你们看一套 -我也记个笔记
- There's one more look I wanna show you. - That's a note to myself:
-无领衬衫配短夹克 -准备好了吗
- Collarless shirt with a bomber jacket. - Okay, boys you ready?
-好了 -那我们要出来[亦有出柜之意]了
- Yes! - Okay, we're coming out.
来了 来了
All right, here we go.
反转菠萝印花衬衫
Oh, yeah, pineapple upside down shirt.
这件外套很适合你
That blazer fits you perfectly.
转个身我看看
Just spin for me, mate, spin for me,
-因为 我的天 看起来... -是的
- 'cause, my gosh, that looks - Yes. There you go.
在这群饿狼面前要当心点
Careful doing that in front of this audience.
可不是嘛 饥肠辘辘呢
I know, she's hungry.
-香谁来着 -过来吧
-Shanna-what? -Come.
我可以坐你旁边吗 谢谢
Can I sit with you? Thank you.
现在的你看起来模特范十足 就是今晚了
Now that you look like a model, tonight's the night.
几小时后 你就要订婚了
Like in a couple of hours, you're gonna be engaged.
-是的 -你现在有什么想法
-Yeah. - What is with your mind?
我已经能听到他心脏砰砰跳了
I heard his heart go ba-boom.
我准备好了
I'm ready for it.
非常感谢你们所做的一切
I appreciate everything you have done,
你们给了我自信
you've really given me confidence
向我展示了以前从没试过的
and shown me ways to dress
穿衣风格和发型
that I never would have done before and hair.
这间房♥子太棒了
The house is amazing.
你们给我今晚打了强心针
You've given me the confidence for tonight.
都是新鲜事物 我可从来没有做过绿女神酱
Shown me something new 'cause I've never made green goddess, man.
-谢谢你们 -你应得的
-So, thank you. -You deserve it.
大家都想放开 可内心还是大门紧闭
People wanna be open, but part of them is still shut off,
害怕毫无长进
and scared to be in their old ways.
你的心态一直都非常开放 有爱
You have been so open, loving,
从你身上 我们看到珊楠爱上你的原因
which lets us know why Shannan has fallen in love with you.
-到时结婚邀请你们来 -我们很乐意
- I'm gonna invite you to the wedding. - Please, we would love that.
朝未来进发
Onward into the future.
-荣幸之至 谢谢你 -享受你的新家
-Such a pleasure. Thank you. -Enjoy your home.
祝你今晚一切顺利 为你骄傲
Got this tonight. So proud of you, man.
祝你好运 我们等不及收喜帖啦
Good luck! We can't wait to get the invitations!
我们走了 旋转 跳跃
And we go, and we go, and we go!
你当时求婚是怎么样的 没听你提起过
What was your proposal like? I've never heard yours.
-我知道他求婚的事情 -没有正式求婚
-I know his proposal. - There wasn't an actual proposal.
只有这样的场景
It was a case of,
"我们会结婚的 对吧" "对的"
"We're gonna get married one day, right?" "Yeah."
你们没有求婚仪式吗
You didn't have a proposal?
没有 我们只是达成共识 总有一天要结婚
No, we just had agreed it was gonna happen one day.
然后我们就安排日子了
And then we arranged the date.
没有经历求婚的那一刻 你会不会有点遗憾
Do you ever miss the fact that you didn't get that moment?
-不会 我不是浪漫主义者 -你得要有感情才能谈浪漫
-No, I'm not romantic. -You have to have feelings to be romantic.
说到这里 我们来看一下浪漫的视频吧
On that note, let's watch something that hopefully is romantic.
谭只喜欢有人"求"他做生意
The only proposals Tan likes are business proposals.
谭 我要为你搞一个求婚企划
Tan, I'm going to plan a proposal for you.
不了 谢谢你的好意 我已经结婚7年半了
No, thank you. I've been married for seven and a half years.
没有也好好的 我们来看吧
I think we'll be fine without. Shall we watch this?
走起
Here we go.
瞧他那结实的胸膛
Look at that daddy chest.
我喜欢上了毛茸茸的肚腩
I'm in love with a belly and some hair.
你这是要让所有直男都弄法式塞
You're gonna have every straight man doing a French tuck.
我很喜欢 看起来更精致
I like it. It looks a little smarter.
他正在把西兰花装进中餐外卖♥♥盒里
He's pouring cauliflower into Chinese to-go cups
比起常见的保鲜盒 这样更有创意
something more creative than your classic Tupperware.
-天 太可爱了吧 -这个主意不错
- My God, that is adorable. - That's such a cute idea.
-嘿 -你好
-Hey. -Hi.
我的天啊 你好
Oh, my gosh, hi.
你看起来好帅
You look good.
噢
Aw...
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
她惊呆了
She's shocked.
是的
Rightly so.
这太棒了
This is amazing.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
太美了
It's beautiful.
变化好大
A lot.
我喜欢这面蓝色的墙
I like the blue wall.
鱼鳞板的使用 让整个房♥间变了样
With all that shiplap, changed the look of the room.
这是令人赞叹的一周
It was an amazing week.
谢谢你使这一切成为可能
Thank you for making this happen.
我从没意识到单靠一个发型
I never realized that something as simple as a haircut
就可以改变我 让我感觉焕然一新
could change me, make me feel completely different.
是的
I know.
-干得好 -干得好
-Good job. -Good job.
他要把我惹哭了
Aw... He's gonna make me cry.
看起来真的好帅
It looks really good.
我现在有各种各样的衣物了
I got all kinds of product and stuff now.
-我的小可爱 -看看他们
-My little baby. -Oh, look at that.
太好了
It's nice.
我们待会儿去马布尔顿的露天剧场
We're gonna go down to Mableton to an amphitheater,
到那里看场电影 吃个野餐
we're gonna watch a movie down there and have a picnic.
-主要是看电影 -好的 听起来不错
-And watch a movie. -Okay. Sounds like fun.
-把领子立起来 我喜欢这样 -我更喜欢放下来
-Yes, pop the collar. I liked it popped. -I prefer it not.
我也是
Me, too.
我有没有告诉你 你很美
I told you you look good?
-谢谢 -真的
-Thank you. -You do.
你记得有次我们牵手的时候
You remember when we were holding hands,
你想跟他们一样十指相扣 我说我们得这样握吗
you wanted to hold it like that, I said we had to hold like this?
我妈妈说 如果你们十指相扣
If you intertwine fingers, my mom said
代表你们想上♥床♥ 而握手则更柏拉图
that's 'cause you wanna bang, and cupped is, like, platonic.
-你为什么不想和我啪 贱♥人♥ -呃--
-Why didn't you wanna bang me? Bitch! -Well--
-把餐布铺桌子上可以吗 -可以
- Wanna do this on the table? -Yeah.
-你喜欢野餐篮吗 -不错
- You like having a picnic basket? - I know. This is nice.
-这是我亲手制♥作♥的 -那是他做的绿女神酱
-This is what I made. -This is the green goddess he made.
蘸西蓝花用的 我第一次用那个烤箱
For our cauliflower. It was my first time using that oven.
好吃 很好吃 完美
It's good. Very good. Perfect.
噢
Oh...
我们的关系有点停滞不前了 我向你道歉
I've let our relationship grow stagnant. I apologize for that.
但我希望在接下来的日子里 你会看到改变
But I'm hoping that in the future you'll see a difference.
我爱你
I love you.
接下来要发生什么 她完全没概念
She has no idea what's about to happen.
-我去拿点喝的 -好的
-I'm gonna go get us a drink, okay? -Okay.
-好 等我 -谢谢
-All right. Bear with me. -Thank you.
我告诉他求婚前找个借口开溜 说
I told him that before the proposal to sneak away and just say,
"我去拿点爆米花或者饮料"
"I'm gonna get popcorn or something to drink."
这样一来她就察觉不到了
So that way she has no idea.
他很紧张
He's nervous.
事不宜迟
So, without any further ado,
接下来我们将播放一条特别影片
we have a special presentation coming up.
祝大家拥有一个美好的夜晚
And I hope you have a great evening.
我喜欢这剪辑
I love this editing work.
你可以爱你的狗
You can love your dog and
你可以爱菠萝反转蛋糕
you can love pineapple upside down cake,
你可以爱洗两小时澡
and you can love two-hour showers,
但我们需要比爱更强烈的表达
but there needs to be more than love.
为什么没有比爱更强烈的词语呢
Why is there no word more than love?
我要创造出这个词汇
I'm gonna create that word.
她快要哭了 她在哽咽
She's about to start sobbing. Her throat's starting to go.
酒 首字母是"A" A不错
Alcohol, A, A is amazing.
头发 首字母H "H"代表幸福
Hair, H, H is happiness.
这个字母很棒
Oh, that's a great letter.
我还需要其他字母
I need more letters.
N "N"代表调皮
N, N is naughty.
再来一个字母
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表