剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
We turned it into an amp with neon on it, painted it.
能用吗
Does it work?
能用吗
Does it work?
可以
Yes!
他太可爱了
He's so cute.
-我喜欢他为自己的作品骄傲的样子 -对
-I love that he's proud of his work. -Yeah.
好了 我们开始吧
All right, let's do this.
由"敬启"制♥作♥的这个霓虹灯车轮罩
The hub cap highlighted with neon assembled by yours truly.
成功竞牌价格是来自克莱顿和凯瑟琳的100元
The winning bid went to Clayton and Catherine for $100.
真棒
Oh, yeah.
-下一个 电子扬声吉他
-Next, a speaker cabinet amp.
售出
Sold!
我会把它用在婚礼上
This will be used in my wedding.
哦他妈的
Oh, yeah, damn.
-成功穿过了火焰 -到火人表演了
- Yes, come through fire. - We have Burning Man stuff.
-这就是为什么我不会去火人节
-This is why I wouldn't go to Burning Man.
-灰啊 沙啊 热啊
-The dust, the sand, the heat.
-对 -我会去
- Yeah. - I'd go.
-你 -你别强迫你自己
-You? - You won't put yourself
在不舒服的环境里呆三十秒
in an uncomfortable position for 30 seconds.
-哈哈哈 -对
-L-O-L. -Yeah.
杰森 我完全支持你去里诺
Jason, I fully support you going to Reno,
-但是我很难过 -我也很难过
-but it makes me sad. -Makes me sad, too.
太好笑了 我一下就陷入这种情绪里
It's funny how quickly I can get emotional about it
你是个那么美好的人 我真的很爱你
because you are a beautiful man and I love you.
你是我的不变之一
You're one of my constants.
-我希望我于你也是一样 -自然
-I hope I have been that for you. -Absolutely.
你已经在这里 三十年
And you have always been there, 30 years.
无论你在哪里 你在做什么
It doesn't matter where you go or what you do.
你是我心上的一部分
You're a piece of my heart.
我别的说不出也哭不出来
And that's all I can say without crying.
-好 -我不想你走
- Okay. -I don't want you to go.
-但我爱你 -我爱你
-But I love you. -I love you.
嗯
Yes.
我奶奶曾说 "有花堪折直须折"
My granny used to say, "Give me my flowers now, not later."
太多人忘了
So many times people forget
去告诉身边人自己有多爱他们
to tell the people they are around how much they love them.
所以 你知道吗 我爱你 我爱你
So, you know what? I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you, and I love you.
-我爱你 姑娘
-I love you, girl. -Aw.
有些事 伴随了我太久 以至于
There were some things that I kind of need to let go of
我想把它们放下
that I've been living with too long.
所以 遵从真正的火人习俗 把它们烧掉 把它们放下
So, in true Burning Man fashion, burn them and let them go.
听到我朋友真心流露出的
It was very overwhelming to
对我的爱 真的很震撼
hear the outpourings of love from my friends.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-I love you. -I love you, too.
我觉得我其实知道什么
I guess it's something that I innately know,
但是听到 看到
but to hear it and to see
每个人聚集在一起 还是有一些震撼
everyone gathering here is just a bit overwhelming.
将这些留在身后前往里诺真的很难
It's gonna be very hard to move on to Reno and leave this behind.
-我们爱你杰森
-We love you, Jason.
我爱你们
I love you.
真的爱你们
I seriously love you.
-等等 什么 -不
-Hold on. What? -No.
-再说一遍 -等等
-Say it again. -Wait.
-我的天 -天
-Oh, my God! -Yeah!
-再好不过了 -我爱你
-That's the best! -I love you!
敬杰森和贝丝
To Jason and Beth.
敬杰森和贝丝
To Jason and Beth.
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表