剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Okay.
-我没有毕业 这没什么大不了 -我没毕业 这没什么
-I didn't graduate. It's good. -I haven't graduated. It's okay.
-这不是大事 -没什么大不了的
-It's good. -It's all good.
-世事难料 -人有旦夕祸福
-Things happen. -Things happen all the time.
-对的 对不起 我没有毕业 -对不起 我没有毕业
-Exactly. Sorry, I didn't graduate. -Sorry I haven't graduated.
事实就是如此
It is what it is.
谢谢你的配合
Thank you.
我喜欢这间沙龙 这是间漂亮的平民理发店
I love this salon. It's a beautiful cob commoner.
我们要给你好好收拾收拾
We're gonna get you really cleaned up.
-来吧 -好的 进来吧
-Let's do it. -Yes. Come on in.
坐上去吧 我们来聊聊天
Go ahead and jump in and let's have a chitty chat.
JP是一位出色的发型师
So, JP is an amazing barber,
我想让经典的发型师 给你做经典的造型
and I wanted to bring in like a classic barber to do a classic barber shape.
我想做一个从中间往下的渐变
So, what I wanna do, it's called a mid-to-low fade.
把你两边的头发剪到非常短
Basically what we're gonna do is we're gonna take your sides really really short,
保留上面的头发长度
we're gonna leave your length on top,
然后跟你的胡子说拜拜
and then, for your beard, it's going bye-bye.
-你是说彻底剃光吗 -是的
- So are we talking about like a clean shave? -Yes.
-你试过吗 -是的 看起来像个小孩子
-Have you ever done that? - Yeah, I looked like a kid though.
你会看起来非常迷人
I think you're gonna look really attractive.
有时换新面貌会让人觉得你是认真的
Sometimes an action of really showing a new face can show people that you're serious.
-好的 动手吧 -开入伙派对的时候
- Alright, let's do it. -When we have our house-warming party,
我想让你的家人知道你已经洗心革面
I kinda want your family to note you're willing to put your best face forward.
我们会保留你的原貌 只是做个修剪
So we can leave moments that are still you. I just wanna clean it up.
-听起来不错 -是的
-Sounds good. -Yeah.
当人们内心摇摆不定时
Sometimes when people are having a problem shifting on the inside,
外表会帮他们转移注意力 当你换了新造型
it helps to really shift them on the outside, cause when you change your look
你就会用不同的眼光看待自己
and you do see yourself looking a different way,
会让你更努力工作
it can inspire you to like work a bit harder
因为你找到自我了
because you're feeling yourself a little bit.
有时经济是个问题
I know finances are an issue for you sometimes,
但如果你想 做一个体面的男士发型要花多少钱
but if you think like, what does a solid men's haircut cost?
-假设是45美金吧 -好的
-Let's say $45. -Right.
这样美美的发型每天只花1块10美分
That's like literally a dollar and like ten cents a day for gorgeous hair.
如果头发乱糟糟 你是拿不到小费的
And you can't get really good tips if your hair is messed up.
赚小费就能付清这笔开销
It could actually like pay for itself by getting a tip.
这是一笔投资
It's literally an investment.
看到你没有胡子的样子 我很开心
I am so excited to see you without facial hair.
现在涂的是须前精油
So, what we're doing now is a gorgeous pre-shave oil,
然后用热毛巾
and then that hot towel
把这些精油锁住
is just keeping the pre-shave oil in there.
这样一来 胡子就没有那么卷了
So, does this make the hair less curly?
这样毛发都竖直了起来
It makes the hair stand up,
剃须的时候 就能尽量贴近皮肤
so that when he shaves it, it gets as close to the skin as possible.
好了
Oh, okay.
先涂剃须膏 剃须后还要做个护理
You need a shave cream and then a post shave.
-好的 是须后水吗 -是的
-Okay. Is that like aftershave? - Yes.
一点小细节 一个大不同
A little bit goes a really long way.
-你不想回家满身毛 -是的
-You don't wanna home alone it. -Exactly.
带着满身毛回家就有点过了
You home alone in it, you went too hard.
这些步骤对
All of these steps are like
低温剃须来说都是至关重要的
paramount to getting a razor burn-free shave.
-准备好看全新的自己了吗 -准备好了
-Ready to see the new you? -Yeah.
-好的 准备好了吗 -是的
-Okay, ready? -Yeah.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-大变样了 -是的
- Look at you. -Yeah.
看到20几岁的你该有的帅气模样了吗
See how you're totally like a badass man in his 20s?
-你不是个小孩子 -是的
-You're not a little boy. - Right.
这是一个成熟的男人
This is a worldly man.
-我喜欢这里 -做了点渐变
-I like this part right here. - The little blend.
-是啊 -这个渐变的部分
- Yeah. - The skin fade.
-看看你那全新的笑容 -是啊
- I mean, look at that new smile. - Yeah.
-阿里 你看起来棒极了 -谢谢你
- Ari, you look amazing. - Thank you.
没有胡子感觉如何
How do you feel with no beard?
很凉爽 我能感觉到我的皮肤
It feels colder. I can feel my skin.
闭上眼睛
So, you're gonna keep your eyes closed.
-各位 他们到了 -跟着我
- Guys, they're here. - I got you.
-好的 -小心台阶
- All right. - Take a step, step. Step. Yeah.
戴上眼镜
Put your glasses on.
-太好了 -重见光明
- Yes! - Blind no more.
我的天啊
Holy crap.
-天啊 -你真是太帅了
- God. - Look how handsome you look.
-可不是嘛 -天啊
-I know, right? - Oh, my God!
太神奇了 太美了
Amazing. It's beautiful.
我在每个柱子上都放了花盆
I've put pots at the tops of these columns,
可以让空间显得更大更高
it made the space look larger and taller.
拉长了整个空间
It elongated the space.
吸引你的目光向上看
It draws your eye up.
现在有一个室外空间可以招待客人
There's places out here for you now to entertain.
住在公♥寓♥里的空间会比较小
When you have apartments, spaces are smaller,
所以你要充分利用所有空间
you wanna utilize all the space you have.
这个空间之前没有被充分利用
This was a totally under-utilized space.
我希望这里能成为公♥寓♥的延伸区域
I wanted this to be an extension of your apartment.
准备好看里面了吗
Ready to see inside?
-好的 我来帮你 -好
- Okay, I'll help. - Okay.
快进来 把门关上
Come in out of the heat. Close the door behind him.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God. This is amazing.
太有艺术气息了
So damn artsy.
这是史上最酷咖啡桌
This is the coolest coffee table situation, ever.
像台灯一样
It's like a lamp.
它们是多功能的
They're functional in so many ways.
可以做咖啡桌
They're functional as a coffee table,
也可以用来照明
but they're also functional as lighting.
-这才是成年人的卧室 -我的天
- This is your adult bedroom. - Holy crap.
我给你装了新遮光窗帘
I did give you new blackout roller shades.
这是脏衣篮 是让你放脏衣服的
This is called a hamper. Where you put your dirty clothes.
-我知道你没有... -我还以为是个装饰品
- I know you didn't-- - I thought that was a decoration.
-我就知道你没有意识到... -快看 地板
- I knew you didn't realize... - Look, floors.
-你现在有地板了 -有硬木地板了
-You have floors now. -You had hardwood floors.
你觉得整个房♥子怎么样
How do you feel about the entire house,
而且现在已经是你的成年人空间了
and the fact that this is now your adult space?
看起来很棒 感觉好像它进化成了别的东西
Looks amazing. It's almost like it evolved to something else.
就像我一样进化了 成为一个全新的我
Just like me evolving to something else, or a new person.
我在这房♥间里感受到了自己的气息
It feels a lot of myself is in the room.
-是的 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-别把床弄乱了 -把床压塌
- Don't mess up the bedding. - Break the bed.
我不知道这床能支撑多少人
I don't know how many people this was rated for.
刚刚好
Just enough.
今晚你要做的是波斯米花 作为乔迁庆祝
So, you'll be preparing Tadig tonight, a little housewarming.
哥们 这是我五六岁的时候最爱吃的
Dude, that's my favorite food from when I was 5 or 6. Tadig.
波斯米花就是一种风味锅巴
It's basically a savory rice cake.
波斯文化中的一种节庆特殊菜肴
It's like a special occasion dish in Persian culture.
你之前做过吗 还是小时候你妈妈给你做的
Have you ever made? Or just something you had as a kid that your mom prepared?
我从来没有做过 只是我妈妈做的...
I've never made it before, just 'cause-- My mom, like, made it--
我不是在批评你
I'm not judging you!
我很开心这是你喜欢的
I'm happy it's something you enjoy.
-好的 -这边我们把水烧上
- Yeah. - So, we have water that's prepping here.
放一把盐
We're gonna put in a bunch of salt.
打底的话
For the base over here,
只要选择任意一种土豆
we're gonna basically take any type of potato
切成薄片
and we're cutting super thin slices.
要切得很薄 因为要是太厚的话
You wanna cut it thin because if it's too thick,
需要花很长时间而且会不脆
then it takes longer to cook and it's not crispy.
为他妈妈用心准备一道非常传统的菜肴
By preparing a super traditional dish with care for his mom,
我希望她的反应至少能让他燃起希望
I'm hoping that at least her reaction ignites something in him.
现在你需要把土豆
Now you're gonna line the
码在锅的底部
bottom of this with these slices of potato.
摆得好看些 放些藏红花
Put them in so they look pretty. We take some saffron.
你知道我妈怎么做的吗
You know what my mama does?
她像你一样放风干藏红花
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表