剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
and happiness that he wants in his life.
-他准备办告别派对 -对
-He's having a going-away party. -Yeah.
我想给你们布置个作业
I want to give you a small assignment.
在派对上
At the party,
希望你们所有人
I would love if you all take
都花点时间充分地让他知道
a moment just to really let it sink in with him
你们多爱他 人们去世后
like how much you all truly love him. When people pass away,
大家都会聊起回忆
everyone talks about the memories.
但生活中很少人这么做
We don't do it enough in real life.
-别说逝者安息 要活在当下 -没错
-Don't rest in peace, live in peace. - Exactly.
好样的 这就是我想说的
Good job. That's what I am talking about.
我等不及要带你去霓虹公♥司♥
I'm excited to go to the Neon Company
想给你看看
because I wanna start showing you
怎么把爱好变成收益
how to turn some of your passions into profit.
不错
Awesome.
在跳蚤市场上淘来的宝贝
Taking all those great finds you're getting at flea markets
有时候甚至
and turning them into something
能升值十倍
that you can markup ten times sometimes.
我喜欢
I like that.
-感觉好眼熟 -从你家偷的
-I recognize those. -I stole them from your house.
正好能做个壁灯
These will make great wall sconces.
当你加工准备卖♥♥的东西时
When you're doing pieces you want to sell,
最好走中性风
it's best to do things that are neutral.
大家都喜欢白色 白色最百搭
Everyone likes white. White will go with any room.
-懂了 -把它洗干净吧
-Gotcha. -Let's clean this up.
他四处收集的物品
We're taking some of the objects he's found
加工一下就会非常酷炫
and turning them into cool pieces
在派对上搞个无声拍卖♥♥
he can use in the silent auction at his party
就能赚到钱
and make some money.
终于有成品了
We have a finished product.
我喜欢
I love it.
看起来很棒
It looks great.
你有想法 就是缺少行动
You had this idea, you needed motivation.
我也想在我家摆一个
I want one for my place.
-五百块卖♥♥吗 -拜托
-Five hundred? -Come on, come on.
-便宜点 -我们再谈
-Give me a deal. -We'll talk.
接下来想处理这件
This is what I wanna tackle next.
你说过把它做成扩音器
You mentioned turning it into an amplifier.
-对 -我特别喜欢
-Right. -One of my favorite things to do
把旧物品改装得现代化
is take old things and make them modern.
来吧
All right.
搬到离诺最让你激动的是什么
So, what are you most excited about going to Reno?
天哪 所有事都让我激动
God, everything really.
-真的 -答得好
-Seriously. -Good answer.
我在研究找个店铺怎么样
I wanna do some research on the concept of having a store front.
住在那里
That's where I need to live,
-一举两得 -工作室
-something that has dual purpose. -Work space.
我挺喜欢
I like that.
热爱你所做的事 就不是在工作
When you love what you do, you never work.
他需要学着把他热爱的
He needs to learn how to take things he loves
和他能做的
and the things he can do,
结合起来 创造新的事业
mesh them together and create a new career.
-我已经很满意了 -你做得很好
- I like this already. -You've got it under control.
-确保派对前完成 -对
-We need this by your party. -Right.
要把它带去无声拍卖♥♥
It's going in the silent auction.
-没问题 -棒
-Good deal. -Cool.
-先生 谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you, sir. -Thank you.
来吧 你的风格挺诡异的
Come on. I know you're quirky
但我不去改变这种风格
and I'm not trying to get rid of your style.
我听说短裤没有了 真的很不开心呢
I'm very upset. I've heard that the cargo shorts are out.
是不是12年前就听说了
Did you hear that 12 years
但刚刚才想起来这件事
ago and then you just reminded yourself now?
它们很实用啊
They're so functional.
穆穆袍[夏威夷妇女装]也很实用 但你也不会穿啊
A muumuu is functional but I don't want you in it.
有道理
Fair enough.
你衣柜里的所有衣服 大多都不行
Everything I saw in your closet, a lot didn't work,
但有些挑得还不错
but there were options that did.
从那里得到灵感 于是带你来这
I took inspiration from them and brought you here.
在这里你可以挑到你想要的
It's making more of an effort to get what you want.
非常休闲 你为什么不喜欢嬉皮这个词
It's very boho. I know you don't like the word hippie. Why?
因为我不觉得自己是嬉皮
I guess I don't really classify myself as a hippie.
-难道这不是吗 -一点点吧
-Is this not hippie? -A little.
其实是火人节标志
That's actually the Burning Man symbol.
是吗 好吧 我其实挺喜欢的
It is? Okay. I actually love that.
它跟我们待会挑的衣服很配
That will tie in perfectly with what we'll pick.
-亚麻 -我喜欢亚麻
-Linens. - I do like linens.
你去的地方比这里热多了
It's hotter than hell out here and where you're going,
-不比这里凉快 -更热
-it's not that much cooler. -Hotter.
对 所以亚麻很适合
Yeah, so linens are perfect.
就挑天然布料 比如棉 亚麻
Stick with natural fabrics. Cottons, linens.
夹丝混纺也可以很好地透气
Anything that's a silk blend as well that's gonna breathe.
-这件好看 -是的
-This is beautiful. -Cool.
跟你的肤色也特别搭
For your coloring, this could be perfect.
我们讨论过 你不是普通的贾森
One thing that we talked about was that you don't have Jason.
你是个手艺人 是火人
You have handyman, you have burner.
我想找种折中的风格
I wanna find a version that sits in the middle of these two guys
适合你的日常生活
that makes sense for regular life.
-我喜欢 好的 -你去试试衣服吧
-I like it, okay. -Let's get you to try on some clothes.
-贾森怎么样啦 -挺好的
-Okay, Jason how you doing? -I'm good.
-好看吗 -出来了
-How's it looking? -It's coming along.
不错 再试试鞋
Good. If you wanna pop those on.
舒服吗 款式喜欢吗
Comfortable? Like the way it looks?
-穿着很舒服 -好的
-Feels very comfortable. -Yeah.
-这很特别 -如果晚上变凉了
-It's different. -If it gets cool in the evening.
-套在外面吗 -对
-Over the shirt? -Yeah.
我喜欢这件
I like this.
我喜欢露出一部分衬衫
I like that there's a bit of the shirt.
我的第一条紧身裤
My first skinny pants.
要是衣服合身又贴身
If we make sure things are fitting right and not boxy,
能让你看着更高更瘦
you'll look taller and slimmer.
这还是你的风格
It's still very much you.
-但明显更加... -高级
-It's just definitely a more... -Elevated.
高级和精致版的你
An elevated and refined version of you.
-准备好试下一套吗 -什么衣服
-Ready for the next one? -What you got?
不错 再穿这双鞋
I like that. If you wanna slip those on.
好了
Gotcha.
最后一件
And the final piece.
穿上它看看
Let's put this on you.
天哪
No.
-不好吗 挺好啊 -非常好
-No? Yes. -Yes.
但看着挺麻烦的
It looks like trouble though.
感觉不错 我喜欢
This feels good. I like this.
-休闲 也合适你的年龄 -对
-It's boho, and it's age appropriate. -Yeah.
现在换回原来那些可怜的衣服吧
We've gotta get back into the unfortunate clothes.
我最近在研究火人节文化
I've been researching Burning Man culture, I want to understand
想知道有什么吸引你的
why you're so intrigued by it.
很关键的一点是它的精神性
The spirituality is one of the key things.
有这么个寺庙
There's a temple where people take photos,
人们把去年离世的亲人的照片和回忆录
mementos of loved ones that they've lost in the year
贴得到处都是
and post those up everywhere.
-最后 全烧了 -霸气
-At the end, they burn it. -Powerful.
非常霸气
It's very powerful.
是个释怀的好地方
It's also a good place to let go.
每年只有这么一次 我能在庙里放飞自我...
The temple is the one time of year I give myself...
-解开束缚 抛诸脑后 -对
-Let her rip. Get it all out. -Yeah.
顺便说
Side note.
为了进一步了解你 我见了你的朋友
I met with your friends because I need to know more about you.
他们觉得你害怕成功
And your friends, they think you're afraid of success.
-可能吧 -为什么
-Probably. -Why?
我可能需要更多自信
I think I could use a little more ego.
你朋友们
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表