剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
-饼干给我吧 -花是送给你的
- Let me get the cookies. - And these are for you.
-我的天啊 -你喜欢吗
- Oh, my gosh! - You like it?
这反应太棒了
That's gold.
我喜欢这样的露露
I love that Lulu.
是不是很疯狂
Isn't it crazy?
非常情绪化的露露
Lulu with her emotions.
简直欲罢不能
Yeah, can't get enough.
当他要去上大学时 我非常焦虑
I was going through all this anxiety, you know, starting college,
一直以来
and, you know, being with
我都陪伴着他
him every single minute, and just everything.
说真的 当我看到这些...
And seriously, when I walked in the door and saw the space--
真的 当我看到这个全新的地方 所有的情绪都消失了
Seriously, when I saw the space, it was just all gone.
我知道他会没事的
I know he's gonna be okay.
我知道什么时候眼泪是发自内心的 这次就很到位
I know when I get a good tear, it's legit.
-我要走了 -是的
- I'm gonna go away, I guess. - Yeah.
我希望肖恩能用和我
I kind of want Sean to have
此刻一样激动的心情
the same overwhelming moment that I just had.
-别忘了送你的花 -太好了
- Before you go, I got flowers for you. - Yay.
非常感激你们
Thank you all so much.
-谢谢你们 这一切都很美 -谢谢
- Thank y'all, it's beautiful. - Thank you.
-谢谢 拜拜 -拜拜
- Thank you, bye. - Bye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. Bye. - Bye.
-她好可爱 我简直... -超爱
- Oh, she's so sweet, I can't... -Love.
-我要去吃饼干了 -我也是
- I wanna gorge myself on cookies. - Me, too.
你要是这样走在校园里...
You walk on campus with this look--
我也是这么说的
That's what I was saying.
人们说会"这也太帅了吧"
People are gonna say, "You look killer."
你一定会过得很开心的
You're gonna have a great time.
当你邀请人们来家里时
When you start inviting
你就等着瞧吧
people back to this house, wait till you see it.
-你一定会很惊喜 -我准备好了 百分之百
- You're really gonna be like, wow. - I'm so ready, 100 percent.
-他们来了 -我听到小肖恩说话
- They're here. - I hear Little Sean!
-好的 -打起精神来
- Okay, okay. - Get excited.
-来啦 来啦 -激动起来
- Here we go. Here we go. - Get excited.
小伙伴们好
Boys, hi.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我不知道说什么好了
Just... I don't know what to say.
这是你的风格吗
Is it you?
当然 好像我自己都不知道的另一面
Yes. It's like a whole side of me I never knew I had until now.
-我真的很爱这里 -好好感受 有很多东西
- I really love this. - Take it in. It's a lot.
我选择了现代工业风格
So, I did more of an industrial modern,
用高脚凳 流畅的照明
with bar stools, sleek uplighting.
和一些工业化的单品
And mixed it in with more industrial pieces.
很有深度 但又不是很拥挤
It's sophisticated, but it's not too cluttered,
我非常喜欢 很简洁
which I love. It's simple.
我已经爱上这张桌子了
I'm in love with this table.
我从没见你笑得这么多
I've never seen you smile this much.
你一直在笑
You have been laughing and smiling so much.
是的
I am.
这样很好 非常完美
It's perfect. It's just perfect.
-谢谢 -当然 谢谢你
- Thank you. - Of course, thank you.
我希望这会给你所需的自信
I hope this gives you the confidence you need.
和我坐一起谈谈 这一周对你很重要
Take a seat with me. This is a very big week for you.
-是的 -我看到了你的改变
- Yeah. - I can see a different change in you.
在你每次微笑的时候 以后要常常微笑
Every time you smile. Do that for the rest of your life.
你看起来很开心
I mean, you just seem happy.
并不是说我以前不开心
It's not that I wasn't happy before,
我只是更开放了
but I think it really opened my mind a lot.
只要你了解自己
As long as you know who you are,
相信自己 就没问题
and you believe in yourself, then it's okay.
不管发生了什么 你都能解决
Whatever life throws at you, you can handle.
这个道理大大提升了我的幸福感
Knowing that has brought me to a whole new level of happiness.
很好 所以 真正的肖恩·范·米特自信
Good. So, the real Sean Van Meter is confident,
年轻 准备好迎接新生活了
and he's young, and he's ready for life.
-没错 -现在我能从你身上感觉到这些
- Yeah. - I feel that from you now.
非常感谢 谢谢 过来
Thank you so much. Thank you. Come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想做到的是肖恩·范·米特
I wanted to get to the point where we've got one Sean Van Meter
日常帅气的穿搭只要套上外套
who looks great in the daytime and can throw on a jacket
或换件衬衫
or change out just a shirt,
在台上也能闪闪发光
and then he looks amazing for on-stage.
所以 我准备了这些 我很喜欢你以前的衣服
So, that's what we've got here. I love some of your old stuff,
但不要再像以前那么穿了
but don't wear it the way you wear it before.
你可以穿件衬衫 把扣子都系上
You can wear just a button-up shirt
再搭件外套 就够了
and one of your jackets, and that's good enough.
-我很喜欢 -是吗 -对 -很好
- I like these. - Yeah? - Yeah. - Good.
鞋子 我想保留你那种夸张的舞台风
Footwear. I didn't wanna take away the full-on crazy stuff,
所以我准备了单色
so I got you one color.
黑色 简单大方
It's black. It's a simple color.
又自成一派
And because it can just be the showpiece itself.
我希望你能感到舒服
I wanna get to the point where you feel comfortable enough
能利用你的穿衣风格
to use your style as a
作为交新朋友的第一步
conversation starter to help gain new friends.
说到朋友...
Speaking of friends...
说说这个组合吧
tell me about this group.
这是我的第一支乐队 小人物之死
That was my very first band, Death of the Peanut King.
他们都比我大一两岁 现在不像以前那么常见面了
They're all a year or two older than I am. I don't see them as much as I once did.
-他们享受学校 享受那个过程吗 -他们很享受
- Are they enjoying school? Are they enjoying that process? - Yes, they are.
好 很棒 我觉得这能给你
Okay, good, so I hope that gives
希望 觉得在大学你会过得很开心
you hope that you're gonna have the best time there.
你知道吗 一周前我还很害怕 现在那种感觉都没了
You know, I was scared a week ago, and now that's all gone.
-很好 -多亏了你们一周的帮助
- Good. - And I owe that to you guys and to this week.
-好 试试衣服吧 小伙子 准备好了吗 -当然
- Okay, let's try on some clothes, kiddo. You ready to try some clothes? - Yeah, absolutely.
好的 太棒了
Okay, good.
-愿意试试这双吗 -没问题
- Will you try those on for me? - Absolutely.
-去吧 谢谢你 亲爱的 -谢谢你
- Head on your way, thank you, my dear. - Thank you.
-我们好像黄金女郎 -我们就是
- We're the Golden Girls. - We are.
-我们就是 -布兰奇
- We are. - Blanche.
对
Yes.
-索菲娅 -不 多萝西
- Sophia. - No, Dorothy.
-我觉得 不 是罗斯 -不 罗斯 对 是罗斯
- I mean, no, Rose. - No, Rose, yeah, Rose.
-多萝西 -没错
- Dorothy. - Yeah.
索菲娅
Sophia?
-应该吧 -你应该是最老的
- I guess. - I guess you're the oldest.
肖恩 怎么样 还好吗
Sean, how you doing? Are you decent?
-好 小伙子们准备好了吗 -当然
- Alright, are you boys ready? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
肖恩 肖恩 肖恩
Sean, Sean, Sean.
老天 快过来 我太喜欢这双鞋了
My gosh. Come over, 'cause I'm liking the shoes.
完全就是个老练版本的你
It's literally like sophisticated you.
-没错 -外套不错 就像个作品
- Yeah. - Great jacket. That's like a staple piece.
我觉得这很适合舞台
I think it's a great thing to wear on-stage,
看起来灵活 帅气又年轻 同时也永不过时
because it looks slick and cool and young, but it's also timeless.
50岁穿着都会很好看
Like you can wear it till you're 50 and you can look great.
你好 对 衬衫超合身
Hello. Yeah, the fit of that shirt is fabulous.
让他有了倒三角
It's giving him Dorito shape, too.
那种宽厚的肩膀和小细腰
Like big wide shoulders but a tiny little waist.
-跟我们一起坐吧 -好 谢谢
- Come sit with us. - Alright, thank you.
小可爱
Little cutie pie.
我感觉认识你们远不止一星期
You know, I don't feel like I've known you just a week.
好像认识了很长时间
I feel like I've known you for a long time,
我感觉好多了
and I feel so much better for it.
我非常喜欢这一周的成果
I couldn't be happier with how this week turned out.
-是啊 -你真好 肖恩
- Yeah. - You're a sweetheart, Sean.
-你觉得露露会有什么反应 -她会吓坏了
- What do you think what Lulu's gonna say? - She's gonna freak.
-没错 -对
- I know. - Yeah.
她应该认不出我了
I think she's not gonna recognize me.
-对 -不 -她永远都能认得她的小宝贝
- Yeah. - No. - She'll always recognize her baby.
对你的清单还满意吗 目标都完成了吗
Are you feeling good about your set list? It's like all stuff that you wanna do?
-完成了 当然 -很好
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表