剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
She'll be slurping that noodle down, thinking of Leo.
奥森 你怎么啦 你饿了吗
Orson, what's happening? Are you getting hungry?
是的 你饿了 我也是
Yes, you are. Me, too, man.
这是做什么的
What's going on?
我想要孩子的原因之一就是
No joke. One of the reasons I wanna have kids
-我能让他们看我下厨 -就是此刻
-is so I can show them how to cook. -That moment right there.
别碰 看它怎么做出来的就好
Don't touch it. Just see how it's coming out.
-我喜欢这样 -你能和他们交流
- I love that. -You get to connect with them.
面做得不是很理想 好吧 这机子不好用
Oh. So, it's not the best pasta. All right, this is not working.
天啊 你这是在干嘛 利奥
Oh, my gosh, what happened, Leo?
我不得不作弊了 因为机子不行
I'm cheating now, cause the oven didn't work out.
所以这台机器最后只会沦为摆设
What he ended up using was technically just supposed to be decor.
-是的 -对
-I know. -Correct.
-这是什么情况 -我也不知道 我惊呆了
-What happened with it? -I don't know. I'm horrified.
他很节约 我喜欢
Dude, he's thrifty. I like it.
不好意思 现在电视画面上出现一位法式编发的仙女
Excuse me, there's a very gorgeous French braid on the television
之前没看过她
that was not there a few seconds ago.
-她看起来好美 -真心美
- She looks cute. - She looks really cute.
-你好呀 -嗨
-Hello. -Hi.
-你好吗 -闻起来很香
-How are you doing? -It smells delicious.
你好美
You are gorgeous.
如果我们没有出现 改变他的生活轨迹
If we had not come in there and changed his little trajectory,
那位美女本来打算穿上她的朱塞佩·萨诺"托"战靴[口误]
that pretty lady was gonna be putting on her Giuseppe Zanottos
-然后走人 -是萨诺"第"
-and leaving. -Zanottis.
萨诺第
Zanottis.
爸爸晚饭做得不错啊
Oh. Daddy did good on dinner, didn't he?
不知道他穿衣方面能不能像做意面那么"厉害"
I wonder if he's gonna do as good on this as he did on pasta.
你们好 我来了
Hey, you guys, I'm here.
-嘿 唐娜 -你好
- Hey, Donna. -Hi.
-永远不要聘请漂亮的保姆 -她不像那种人
-You never hire a cute babysitter. - She's harmless.
玛丽亚·史莱佛[阿诺·施瓦辛格前妻]也是这么想的
You know what, that's what Maria Shriver thought.
-等利奥下来 -我等不及了
-Wait till you see Leo. I know. -I can't wait.
(意大利语)
speaking in Italian
-大家都爱小胡子 -是的
-People love a 'stache. - They do.
他穿上了我最爱的西装
He's putting on my favorite blazer.
-是紫色的吗 紫红色 -这件衣服混纺了
- Is it purple? Is it a mauve? -It's got a lilac thread
丁香色的线 非常美
that runs through it, which is beautiful.
闪亮登场
Ta-da!
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Yeah.
-他看起来自信满满 太棒了 -拜拜
-He looks confident, which I love. -Bye-bye.
-夫人 我们出发 -我很期待
-Madame, let's go. -Mm. I'm so excited.
你无法想象
He'll fit into that
他肯定能很好地融入到家长会中去
Parent-Teacher Mixer like you can't even imagine.
-你好吗 -很高兴来到这里
-How are you doing? -Well, happy to be here.
我们走
Well, here we go.
走进人群里 和大家聊天 享受其中
You mix and mingle. Enjoy.
-你得这样 -好的
-You gotta do it. -There you go, yeah.
看看利奥是怎么和其他爸爸打招呼的
Look how Leo is greeting the other dads.
-看 -我们不流行握手了
-Like, look. -We don't do handshakes anymore.
我们不握手了 你好
There's no more handshakes. How you doing?
看 他克服恐惧了 就像置身在酒吧里那样
See, he's not gonna have that fear. It's like he's at the bar.
欢迎来到本学年的第一次家长会
Welcome to our first Parent-Teacher Mixer of the school year.
-是的 其中一场 -融入 交流 享受
-Oh, yeah. One of many. -Mix, mingle and enjoy.
我看到你们是怎么带小孩的 他们成长得太快了
I see what you guys do with the kids, and they're growing fast.
他们做得很好
They're doing great things.
干杯
Cheers.
她知道我在给塞巴斯蒂安读书 于是她就拿起一本书
She knows that I read to, uh, Sebastian, so she grabs the book
然后说 "给我读这个好不好" 我说 "没问题"
and is like, "Read to me," And I'm like, "Okay."
-我们找一天约美甲美足吧 -好呀
-Let's set up mani-pedis. - Yeah, man.
他们店里还有酒喝
They have places where you can even drink.
我喜欢他跟其他家长交流的样子
I just loved how he's engaging with other parents.
-我为你骄傲 -嗯
- I'm so proud of you. -Okay.
你把事情记到心里去了 我很高兴 看到你的转变 我很喜欢
I'm glad you took it to heart. I see the change, and I love it.
而且你看起来好帅
And you look amazing.
我这么做是为了你们 这是第一步
I did it for you guys. This is like step number one.
是的
Yes.
他会大放光彩
I really think that he's going to shine
而且他把我们教的东西都记在心上
and is gonna be able to take onboard the lessons we've taught him.
现在利奥和其他家长 和他老婆 都能自信交流了
Leo now has the confidence to connect with other parents, his wife,
他在人生的旅途上将不再孤单
and know that he's not alone in this journey.
人都喜欢拿自己跟别人作比较
It's easy to compare yourself to other people.
作为一位赚钱养家的父亲
At the end of the day, a dad who provides for his family
拥有美满的家庭 他已经是人生赢家
and has a happy home, that's success.
-敬利奥 -敬利奥
-To Leo. -To Leo.
-他表现很不错 -敬他成为一位自信的父亲
-He did so good. -To being a confident father.
他表现太棒了
He did so good.
不要停 不要停止激励我
Just don't stop, don't stop pushing me.
-有时我会需要鼓励 -我会的
-Sometimes I need that. -I'm gonna push you.
可不是让你推我
Stop pushing.
所有人都需要一条修身的牛仔裤
A slim fit jean is for everybody.
它紧贴腿型 不管你原本身型是什么样的
It's tapered at the leg, so it's gonna make you look longer
它会让你看起来更修长 更纤瘦
and leaner, no matter what is going on here.
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表