剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
where you're in a room with kids your age.
越快把他带到教室的环境里越好
The sooner we get him into a classroom type of setting, the better.
欢迎大家来到烹饪入门小课堂
So, welcome, everybody, to a little 101 class in cooking.
我来给大家展示一下怎么制♥作♥法式蛋卷
I wanna teach you how to make a French omelet.
好棒
Yes!
肖恩对烹饪一无所知
Sean knows nothing about cooking.
我们得从最基本的学起
Basics are where we need to start.
黄油 面粉 鸡蛋
Butter, flour, eggs.
你得在打破规则之前先学会规则
You gotta learn those rules before you break them.
首先 把火开到最小
To start off, put the burner on as low as it will go.
它会变得跟你一样烫[hot亦作"性感吗
Is it gonna get as hot as you are or no?
-注意言辞 -大家都是这么想的呢
-Inappropriate. -They're all thinking the same thing.
然后我们
And then we wanna take a
加一大勺黄油 铺满锅底
generous tablespoon of butter, coat the entire pan.
把香葱切好
We have chives. Chop them finely.
-打个蛋 -动作要快
- Crack an egg. - Very, very quick.
-处理蛋时要果断 -没错
- Be assertive with your egg. - Yes.
然后打蛋 要打均匀
We wanna break them up. You don't want chunks.
打到像水一样
It's coming down almost like water.
再加入粗粒盐调味
We're gonna season with kosher salt.
倒进来
So, you pour it in.
用筷子在锅里拌匀
And you take chopsticks, and we mix them around in the pan.
我们需要把蛋液打得很细腻
We wanna have a small curdle.
如果用锅铲拌的话 就会凝固成大块
When I use a spatula, it has a larger curdle,
而我们想要打得细腻 这样做起来很快
and we want these to be delicate. This is cooking really quickly.
然后用橡胶锅铲像这样轻轻地折起来
And now, with the rubber spatula, fold them over lightly like so.
完成啦 各位
There you go. Okay, guys.
两两组队
Pair up, two by two.
用各自的操作台
You each have your station.
-想和我搭档吗 -当然
- Wanna be partners? Let's do it. - Sure.
我可是认真听了
I was paying attention.
-我们可以开始了吗 老师 -做好准备 预备 开始
- Can we start, teacher? - On your marks, set, cook.
我们用所有的蛋做一个大蛋饼吧
Let's do a massive omelet and do all the eggs.
这是香葱吗
Is that a chive?
-是的 用刀切好 -没事的
- Yeah, cut it with a knife. - It'll be all right.
要加调味料吗
Oh, are we supposed to season?
-好的 -最后再加盐吧
- All right. - Just add the salt at the end.
烹饪不需要很复杂
Cooking doesn't have to be complicated.
看起来像干酪正常吗 大厨
Is it meant to look like cottage cheese, chef?
非常好 非常好 很漂亮 我喜欢
Very good, very good. Beautiful, I like it.
-看起来很好 -这样差不多折好了
- It looks good. - That's kind of folded.
这样促使肖恩去交流 去提问
It forces Sean to communicate, to ask questions.
-那是我们的盘子吗 -就是这个
- Is that our plate? - Right here.
和别人合作 一起创造
To work with somebody, creating something.
非常成功
Very successful.
你要上大学了吗 我一周后就在乔治亚大学开学了
You're gonna be a freshman? I'm starting at UG in a week.
很好 恭喜你
Okay, congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
没错 肖恩就像是一只眼睛亮亮的
Yeah, Sean is just like this bright-eyed,
有着毛茸茸尾巴的小兔兔
bushy-tailed little baby bunny rabbit
正在褪去稚气
shedding off the baby coat.
-你学什么专业 -营养学
- What are you studying? - Nutritional science.
不错
Oh, okay.
那你以后还有机会上很多烹饪课
So, this will be the first cooking class of many.
-没错 -他们就在那里聊天
- Yes. - And they were just talking
一起合作 一起做一些很可爱的事
and teamwork-ing and doing the cute stuff.
他绝对越来越自信了
He's totally feeling better about himself.
我们可不像你们那么自私 我们做了所有人的量
We weren't selfish like you. We made enough for everyone.
你在打分吗
So, are you grading it?
-对啊 -我来当裁判
- Oh, yeah. -I'll be the judge of that.
做得很棒
This is beautiful.
-名人裁判来啦 -盐放得很合适
- Celebrity guest judges. - Right amount of salt.
这简直太棒了
Okay, that was really good.
这个有点偏黄
This one's a little more yellow.
这个很好吃
That one's really good.
这个很可爱 有点粗犷
This one's cute. It's a little rustic.
差点儿盐
It's missing a bit of salt.
天啊
Oh, my.
我们用12个蛋做的蛋饼
We made a 12-egg omelet.
我和Tan做得最差
Tan and I are the worst.
但是我们玩得很开心 谢谢邀请我们来
But we had so much fun. So, thanks for having us.
其实难分伯仲
It's actually super close.
肖恩 我爱你 但是你还有提升的空间
Sean, love you, but we have plenty to learn.
杰森放的粗粒盐刚刚好
Jason put just the right amount of kosher salt in there.
-因此杰森获胜 -太棒了
- And for that reason, Jason wins. - Yes!
-真棒 -干得漂亮
- That was beautiful. - Good job!
如何做蛋不重要 重要的是自己学会做成一件事
It’s not about eggs. It's about learning how to make it his own.
肖恩没那么胆怯了
Sean is a little less intimidated
对于离家上大学也更有动力了
and a little more motivated going away to college.
他为此很兴奋 这是好事
He's excited, which is great.
该去做头发了
It's time for us to go to the salon.
-准备好了吗 -准备很好了
- Are you ready? - I'm very ready.
好的 我们赶紧离开这个无聊的地方
All right, well, let's blow this Popsicle stand.
跟我走 再见 跟我来兄弟
- Come with me. Bye. - Come on, buddy.
这是我最爱的发廊
This is my favorite salon,
蜻蜓发廊 我非常喜欢 快进来
Dragonfly. I love it here. Come on back.
这是我的位置
My station's back here.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
-主要是兴奋 -很好 听到你兴奋我也兴奋
- Mostly excited. - Good. I'm excited for you to be excited.
肖恩在一个很重视外貌的行业
Sean is in an image-heavy industry.
如果不留下好的第一印象
When you throw away your look to the first available person,
如果不花心思的话 那就问题很大了
and you don't invest in that, that can be an issue.
所以你才会留一个史努比的发型
That's how you turn out with a Scooby-Doo haircut.
我需要先剪发
I wanna just de-hair-ify you.
先把两侧的头发剪掉 然后是后面的
I'm gonna take these sides off and take this back off
也许把你的额头露出来
and maybe have this top live more out of your face.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
-明白 -我觉得这样你会更性感更年轻
- Yeah. Mm-hm. - I feel like it'll be sexier and younger.
还有 我不喜欢这些胡渣
And also, too, I am not digging this facial hair.
也许两年 三年 五年 或者七年以后
In two years, in three, five, seven years maybe,
等你头发都长齐了 你可以留胡子
when these islands connect, beard out.
做造型并不是意味着一成不变
Grooming isn't like you get one look and that has to be forever.
可以是一个很有趣的过程 而不是一成不变
It can be fun, and you don't always have to do one thing.
我好期待改变啊
I'm so excited to change it up.
我想把肖恩从青春期前的贾斯汀·比伯
I wanna take Sean from a prepubescent Justin Bieber
变成一个世界巡演的比伯
into, like, a world-tour Purpose Biebs,
当然不是那个临时取消巡演的比伯
except for one that didn't get canceled.
你的眼睛会很吸引人的
Your eyes gonna be popping.
肖恩已经为人生下一阶段做好准备了
Sean is so ready for this next chapter.
我感觉他更有自我了
I feel like he's got a little more soul.
经过打磨了
He's got more polished moments
也更精致了
with the little bit of ruffled texture moments.
我已经可以听到女孩们追逐你的声音了
I can hear the girls chasing you already.
我感觉他已经准备好跳下悬崖
I feel like he's ready to just jump off this cliff
展开翅膀飞翔了 亲爱的
and spread those wings and fly, honey.
这样很凸显你的脸
It shows off your face so much.
-你还是可以自己打理 这点很好 -没错
- You can still jam with it, which I love. - That's right.
-你觉得怎么样 -与众不同又很酷 我喜欢
- What do you think? - Different and cool, yeah. I like it.
用心感受你的头发
Feel your hair like someone who feels it.
很好 再性感一点 就像...
Yes, like, and get-- Give me a little like sexy, like--
像拍时尚大♥片♥一样 用两个手
Like, photoshoot here. Like, give me, like-- Yeah, both hands.
展现一下你的脸
Give me a little face when you do it.
太棒了 就是这样
Yes. That's what I'm talking about.
你值得拥有
You just owned that.
我听到露露来啦 各位
I think I hear Lulu, guys.
通常我只是让居住者看♥房♥♥子
I just show the guy who's gonna live here
但是露露是最爱他的人
but Lulu's the person who loves him most.
我想让她知道肖恩自己能行
I wanna give her the assurance that Sean's gonna be okay.
-你还带了饼干 -是的
- You brought cookies. - I did.
快请进 快请进
Come on in. Come in. Come in. Come in.
我的天啊
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表