剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
before getting to this process.
-没想到直接就 -直接煮
-Then straight to the-- - Straight to the water.
手工意面对孩子来说也很好
Fresh pasta is so good for kids, too.
我妈以前经常放黄油 帕尔马芝士和番茄酱
You know, my mom used to do butter, parmesan and ketchup.
-竟然还有番茄酱 -意大利做法
-And ketchup? -In Italy.
吃起来更甜
It adds sweetness.
其实加什么都无所谓 好吃就行
No, there's nothing wrong with that as long as it tastes good.
开始做吧 等着吃呢
Let's cook, and let's eat.
你说过每周做两次饭
You mentioned you cook dinner twice a week.
每周两次 周一休息
Twice a week. Monday's off.
这样我有时间准备所有东西
I have time to set everything into motion.
要是你哪天去上班了
If you're planning a dinner on a work night,
妻子回家看到桌上的手工意面
your wife comes home and sees fresh pasta there,
她只需要煮开水 把面丢进去
all she has to do is boil water, throw the pasta in,
-再配上你做的酱 -太棒了
-and heat up a sauce that you made. -That'd be fantastic.
很浪漫 是你在家表现的机会
It's romantic. It's showing up for your family.
-很有意思 -不错的挑战
-It's interesting. -Good challenge.
我想做点让他们大吃一惊的事
I wanna make something that they'll be like, "Wow."
-先生们 -在
- Gentlemen. -Yes.
这是塔廖利尼[意大利宽扁面]
This is a tagliolini.
跟做番茄酱一样简单
Now, this is as simple as a tomato sauce gets.
不用怎么煮 加点橄榄油
Nothing is cooked. It is olive oil,
番茄 罗勒叶和牛至叶
heirloom tomatoes, basil and wild oregano.
看起来很好吃
It looks so great.
不好意思 能给我们勺子吗
Sorry, can we have a spoon, please?
-太美味了 -是吧
-This is fabulous. -Right?
-做起来很简单 -对啊 要是你做这当早餐
-And it is so simple. -It is. If you make these in the morning,
室温下盖着就可以
let them sit out at room temperature covered,
味道会慢慢出来 很棒的
it's perfect, the flavors will come together.
-我今晚一定会梦到它 -谢谢 我很荣幸
-I'll dream about this tonight. -Thank you. It was a pleasure.
-我帮你 -谢谢
-I got you. Yeah. -Thank you.
-不客气 -爸爸
-Yeah. -Daddy.
-击掌 -一起跳舞吧
-Give me five. -Let's dance.
有新来的小朋友 去打声招呼吧
There's some new kids coming in. Wanna say hi?
看看都是谁呀
What?
看 这是安妮·玛丽 这是露露 这是吉纳维夫
Look, that's Anne Marie, that's Lulu, that's Genevieve.
都是你的小伙伴哟
All your little friends.
我邀请了孩子同学的父亲
I invited some dads from your kids' school
在这里你们可以聊天 玩乐
because this is a spot where you can bond, have fun,
好好跟孩子和其他爸爸们相处 定期聚聚
enjoy the kids, enjoy the fathers at a daddy play date.
-你好啊 爸爸 -你好
-What's up, Dad? -What's up?
女孩们 过来这里
Girls, you need to come over here.
看那孩子 长大了当总裁
Watch that guy. A future CEO.
他可能在跟我妻子打电♥话♥
He could be talking to my wife.
你上次跟其他爸爸一起玩是什么时候
When were you last around fathers?
我第一次见到超过两个爸爸
It's the first time I've met more than two.
-今天是第一次吗 -不骗你
-Today is the first day you--? - Seriously.
我有孩子后 第一件事就是
The greatest thing for me when I got the kids was to make sure
马上跟其他爸爸们建立联♥系♥
that I started to interact with other dads immediately.
大家随便聊聊 一起玩
We just could connect, you just have some fun.
这能很好地帮助你养育孩子
It's a great way for you to support the kids.
到处聊聊 融入大家
Meet around, mingle.
-大伙 要不要聚一下 -好啊
-Guys, wanna gather around? - All right.
-斯科特 你好 -利奥 你好
-Scott. Nice to meet you. -Leo. Nice to meet you.
我理解利奥担心自己格格不入
The fact that Leo is nervous about not fitting in, I understand.
但我希望他能放松一点 自信一点
But I want him to know that he can be relaxed, be confident.
-没问题的 老兄 -打个招呼
-You've got this, boo. -Say hi.
我喜欢你的发型
I love your hair, man.
他大概生下来就有这么多头发
He had that much hair when he was born.
-是吗 -对啊
-Yeah? -Yeah.
我有时在机场坐着看其他带孩子的人
I'll sit in an airport and watch other people with kids
安安静静看着书 但我孩子像疯子一样跑来跑去
quietly reading books, and mine are running around like banshees.
人家知道怎么回事
He knows what's going on,
天 这孩子你一起带吧
yeah. Oh, no, here's the child. Take him.
他担心全部人都会盯着他 议论他
He was worried everyone was gonna be staring at him
他需要人在背后推一把
and judging. He needed a push in the right direction.
孩子们 准备好跳舞了吗 朋友们 想不想一起来
Hey, kids, you guys ready to dance? Friend, wanna dance with me?
双手抱在胸前 坚持这个姿势左右摇摆
I want you to cross your arms, and you're gonna lean with it.
看看你 已经很有感觉了
Look at you. You already look swagged out.
我们是直男版神奇五人组
Look at this straight Fab 5.
非常好 我们不再是慈父 而是酷爸
Good job. I'm no longer sweet dad. I'm cool dad.
摇起来 就要这个态度
Yeah, lean with it. That's attitude.
-用尽全力 -他已经放飞自我了
-Get it out. -Now he's busting out the moves.
你会跳霹雳舞了 小伙子
That's a break dance, buddy.
-我们看着都好傻 -我就喜欢 谢了
-We're looking goofy together. -I love it. Thanks for that.
这形容很恰当
Goofy is the word.
我想让利奥知道 他在这条路上并不孤单
I wanted Leo to understand he's not alone in this journey,
孩子会茁壮成长 这是最重要的
and that his kids are gonna be okay, and that's all that matters.
好样的 朋友们
Nice job, guys.
-是啊 -以后随时奉陪
-Yeah. -I'll hang out with you anytime.
-下次打牌吧 -打牌不错
-Next time we'll play poker. -Poker.
这是我们办公室 这是工作间
This is our office. This is the lot.
欢迎你来 请进
I'm excited you're here. After you.
-好的 -你先进
-Okay. -After you.
我好绅士啊
I'm such a gentleman.
-博比 -你好
-Bobby. -Hello.
你好啊
How's it going?
博比 你怎么永远在设计东西
Bobby, you're forever architecting.
一直工作在身 现在的任务是你
Working on something. Right now it's you.
把头发放下来 今天是个重要的日子
Let's take this down 'cause we're just doing a big moment today.
我喜欢这个超级不对称的鲍伯
You've got a major asymmetrical bob. Love it.
给你准备了惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
我们今天要做足部护理
We're doing pedicures, honey.
这是塔米克 这是安吉莉塔
This is Tamika, this is Angelita.
今天我们做个水疗
We are going to have a little spa day.
看到你的脚趾 我妈会叫它们爪子
Once I saw those toes, or talons as my mom would call them,
要是不赶紧收拾一下我都没法好好给你做头发
I couldn't deal with your hair until we got your feet sorted.
把鞋脱了坐在这里
Can you rest your feet and get over here?
-我给你们端茶倒水 -女士们 你好
-I'm doing all the things for you guys. -Hello, ladies.
-以前做过足疗吗 -就一次
- Ever had a pedicure before? -One time.
-多久剪一次指甲 -等它长到
-How often do you clip your toenails? -Every time they're going
弯到前面去
right above the other side.
社会文化从不强调男人打理自己
Society and culture doesn't teach men to do self-care.
这不叫娘 不是愚蠢 也不算过分
It's not girly, stupid or too much.
把脚趾处理好 也能让自己放松
It makes your toes look great, and makes you relax.
多久做一次足疗比较好 每月一次吗
How often is right for a pedicure, once a month?
当然了
Definitely.
我给你们拿点面膜
I'm gonna do a little face mask on you guys.
我超喜欢自♥制♥面膜
I'm a big fan of DIY masks.
我只用了燕麦 碾成末
I took oats, and I ground them up in a food processor,
这是麦卢卡蜂蜜 帮助修复皮肤
and this is manuka honey, it promotes skin healing
比普通蜂蜜有效
more than normal honey would.
刮胡子或在脸上做别的事之前
This is a great mixture to put on before we shave
用这个混合物都很好
or do any sort of skin stuff.
里面的燕麦是温和的摩擦剂
The oats in this are a gentle exfoliant.
-到你了 -好吃
-Your turn. - This tastes really good.
-我要这个样子亲我老婆 -很棒呢
-I am gonna try to kiss my wife like this. - It's really good.
-的确 -没错吧
-It is. - Right?
现在把它擦掉
I'll just take this off of you.
-天哪 利奥 你睡着了吗 -没有
-My God, are you falling asleep, Leo? -No.
很好 足疗做完了吗
So, okay, love it. Are we done with our pedis?
看看你脚趾 现在不会刮到人了
Look at that toe. They're gonna be scratching nobody now.
博比 你的脸现在容光焕发 水润光滑
Bobby, look at your face. It's radiant and moisturized.
你的脸也是
And your face, too.
-太感谢你们了 跟我来 -谢谢
-Thank you so much. Come with me. -Thank you.
请进入我的神奇工作室
You can step into my gorgeous office.
我要先把你脸颊上面的胡子刮掉
I'm just gonna clean up the upper part of your cheek.
你不想理得太低
And you don't wanna go too low.
虽然我很喜欢你的胡子 但还是要修一下
It's about working with the beard you have, which I like.
接下来把中间这块清理干净
We're gonna taken your middle out, and clean it up.
这么多年我从没想过留胡子
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表