剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
who are just like you and struggling.
希望你和你母亲的关系能变好
Hopefully everything with your mom works out,
但你能创造自己的家庭
but I think that it's really beautiful that you have like
选择幸福 而不是随波逐流
created your own family and that you chose to be happy
真的很感人
rather than to like follow in the footsteps of everyone else.
-很美妙也很感人 -谢谢
- This is so awesome and so beautiful. - Thank you.
感激不尽 托德里克 对我意义重大
I appreciate that, Todrick, that means a lot to me.
-谢谢 -我爱你
- Thank you. - I love you.
-祝你好运 加油 -谢谢 谢谢
- Break a leg. Slay. - Thank you. Thank you.
-你一定会的 -保持我心里的那个托迪
- I know you will. - Just tune in my inner Toddy.
-好的 太棒了 -再见
- Okay, awesome. - Bye.
再见 各位 再见 斯凯勒
Bye, you all. Bye, Skyler.
她一直在模仿
She was just a meme right there.
我得上楼准备一下
I'm gonna go run upstairs and start to throw my stuff together cause I've got to do that.
-很利落 -更成熟了
- Sharp. - More sophisticated.
看起来太帅了 从头到脚
He looks amazing, every bit of it.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
别把领子搭在西装外
Don't put your collar over your suit.
不要这种约翰 特拉沃尔塔领子
Not the John Travolta collar.
领子露在外面太丑了 但其他部分我很喜欢
No, the collar out is horrible, however, the rest of it I quite like.
斯凯勒
Skyler.
-很帅 -一会见
- Love it. - I'll see you later.
出发吧
Roll out.
-好的 到了 -好 走吧
- All right, we're here. - Alright. Let's go.
-看到那个性别男了吗 -谢谢 先生 玩得开心
- See that M? - Thank you, sir. Enjoy your time.
我喜欢这酒吧
I love this bar.
看起来很棒
You look great.
现在是斯凯勒时间
It's Skyler time!
太喜欢他了
I love him.
不知道大家知不知道今晚这个聚会的意义
I don't know if you guys all know why we're here tonight,
但对我来说 今晚意义重大
but this is kind of like a big night for me,
这是我从乳腺手术恢复
this is my first night
重回团体的第一个夜晚
back in the community since I got my top surgery.
这个团体在两个半月内
The community in less than
帮我筹到八千美元
two and a half months raised $8,000 for me.
八千美元 各位
Eight thousand dollars, y'all.
真心感谢各位
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
我无法表达你们对我的人生影响有多大
I cannot tell you how much you have changed my life.
这么多年来 我生命的每一秒
For years, every single second of my day,
也许你们并不知道
whether you knew it or not,
我都因为我的身体而感到不适
I was thinking about how uncomfortable I was in my body,
为我的身体不开心
and how unhappy I was with my body.
现在我能展望未来
I can't tell you guys how awesome
期待未来 这种兴奋
it is to be able to look forward to the future,
-也是无法言喻的 -还有性感
- and be excited about it. - And look sexy!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
终于 30年的人生
And finally, after 30 years of living,
我有了一张身份证 证明我是个真男人
I have an ID that says I'm a real boy.
我觉得自己需要这一刻到来
I think I needed this experience to happen
我自己都没意识到
more than I could really wrap my head around.
手术之前的每分每秒
Before my top surgery that was all I could think about,
我的想法都被这个占据
like every single second of my mind space was occupied by that,
我非常感谢朋友们帮我成为更好的人
and I couldn't be more thankful that the guys helped me
帮我看清我的未来
become a better person and see my future more clearly.
我一生从来没有
I feel more comfortable in this
像现在这么畅快过
moment than I have ever felt in my entire life.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Get it, get it, get it.
-这才是属于你的聚会 -DJ 来电音乐
- This is when you know it's your party. - DJ, can we key it up?
小插曲
So, real quick,
我很性感 你们也是 这很热
because I'm hot, you're all hot, it's hot in here.
我想给大家展示我的手术成果
I'm gonna show you guys my surgery results.
就这样
Yes.
上吧 孩子
Go on, kiddo.
我没有预料过会和斯凯勒有这样的经历
I never expected to have this experience with Skyler,
但他让我想为我自己 为我坚持的东西斗争
but he really has made me wanna fight for who I am and what I stand for.
这么多年我一直隐藏自我 隐藏我是同性恋
I have hidden myself away for so many years, I've hidden that I'm gay,
隐藏我和一个男人结婚 隐藏我自己
and that I'm married to a man. I've hidden myself away
让周围的人感觉自在一些
to make sure that people are more comfortable,
真希望我能多一些斯凯勒一样的东西
and I so wish I had a little bit more of what Skyler has.
-骄傲些 骄傲些 -就这样 斯凯勒
- Be proud, baby, be proud. - Yeah, Skyler.
-数到三 我们喊"干杯 同性恋"吗 -好
- On three, can we say, "Cheers, queers"? - Yes.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
干杯 酷儿们
Cheers, queers.
下一个
It's someone else's turn.
-时尚就在于冒险 对吧 乔纳森 -没错
- Fashion is all about taking risks, right, Jonathan? - Obvi.
下次你在男装区找不到自己想要的
So next time when you're in men's wear and can't find what you're looking for,
去女装区看看 就像他这样
head on over to ladies' wear, just like he does.
-性别变换 -对 就这样
- Gender bending. - Yes, get it.
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表